Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀⭐️[ANN] DEXAGE - User-Centric Decentralized Exchange, P2P Escrow Trading  (Read 1040 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 08:49:29 PM by Wapinter

Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem

User-Centric Decentralized Exchange, P2P Escrow Trading and P2P Lending Marketplace.

Presale is LIVE

30th Nov - 31th Dec, 2018
Allocated Token = 500 Million
40% Discount + 5% DXG Referral Bonus
We accept: ETH, BTC and LTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EyeOfHorus

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:09:59 PM

Good afternoon! I've been reading about this platform and it got me interested I like decentralized platforms but yet I probably need to understand it a little bit deeper and I'm wondering what are the main keys to be triggered here and get me to the right direction.  Roll Eyes 
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:58:02 PM

I found out about this project a week ago, I thought that it was an interesting idea of ​​a decentralized exchange like
 EtherDelta.
Read white paper,If they can realize what they have planned, then it will be a worthy project.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:54:09 AM

Decentralized exchanges good. And I like them more than a centralized. But at this moment, security of centralized much higher. So I hope you guys will do everything that become real #1 on market.
sensay

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:01:04 PM

They have high ambitions,we will see how it will goes, good or bad you can tell only after ICO ends.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:08:44 PM

I found out about this project a week ago, I thought that it was an interesting idea of ​a decentralized exchange like
 EtherDelta.
Read white paper,If they can realize what they have planned, then it will be a worthy project.
Yeah, it was an interesting idea if they can realize what they have planned in the whitepaper in which this make people get interested in the project.
sensay

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

Is this a new project? I didn't check all the information yet.. it needs time. I just put my eye on the project the idea for p2p decentralization seems to be interesting, gotta learn a bit more.

The basic differences between centralized and decentralized exchanges.

Centralized exchanges are trading platforms that function like traditional brokerage or stock markets. A Centralized Crypto Exchanges is owned and operated by a company that maintains total control over all transactions.

Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchanges (DEX), as they are utilizing blockchain (distributed ledger) technology. In this way a DEX does not hold customers’ funds, positions, or information, and only serves as a matching and routing layer for trade orders.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:45:25 PM

I'd really like to try out this Exchange I understand some things to be done yet before it's released but they have all the triggers to do that and a big strong team from what I've read. I also saw a development of chatting app on their roadmap I'm interested what could we do with that one even for business deals that sounds nice.
sensay

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:09:56 PM

At the moment most decentralized exchanges do not have enough liquidity to compare with centralized exchanges.
I think it will be real challenge for them to achieve higher liquidity.
Vladdy

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:56:23 PM

Mostly what I like about such projects is transparency. To manage your own funds in trading it's good in any case it gives you more control over your funds so you can take any action at any time. I think this DexAge project is doing what it was the concept of Blockchain from the beginning but of course government and authorities wouldn't let it go so easy. Thumbs up to this project I wish it to fulfill what is started.
sensay

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:33:30 PM

Mostly what I like about such projects is transparency. To manage your own funds in trading it's good in any case it gives you more control over your funds so you can take any action at any time. I think this DexAge project is doing what it was the concept of Blockchain from the beginning but of course government and authorities wouldn't let it go so easy. Thumbs up to this project I wish it to fulfill what is started.

I Agreed, and two more major advantages of DEX is that
there is no need to trust users funds to third parties: this means that the funds are safe and confidential data is stored in a secure environment.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:38:42 PM

will the platform have a kyc system? would it be a mandatory procedure to use it, the pre-sale was a good success

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:45:30 PM

Guyz what do you think of the DXG price? Right now at the presale it is $0.0095 do you think it will go higher with the time?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:11:55 PM

I would like to understand the difference between the trading platform for the exchange of the crypto exchange? What can you offer new and functional that will make your platform popular?

sensay

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:00:54 PM

Guyz what do you think of the DXG price? Right now at the presale it is $0.0095 do you think it will go higher with the time?

In most cases, buying tokens immediately after the release is unprofitable. The price after entering the token comes to the market is about the way the project creators intended, and then few days after the price may drop sharply and then may not rise for a very long time.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:59:07 PM

will the platform have a kyc system? would it be a mandatory procedure to use it, the pre-sale was a good success
I think it will with time, but we have to wait for it to be officially confirmed by the company. In some cases KYC is not required by decentralized Exchanges but again it depends what for. I am not a big fan of KYC but if for the security reasons that's ok. For now everything works smooth.
CodeCrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:13:55 AM

Decentralized exchanges good. And I like them more than a centralized. But at this moment, security of centralized much higher. So I hope you guys will do everything that become real #1 on market.

Your funds are never secure as long as you don't posses your private keys. Centralized exchanges will never be a good option in terms of security..
sensay

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:52:18 PM

The proliferation of decentralized exchanges is likely to follow the wider acceptance of the ethereum blockchain, the growth in the number of advanced users, and some other important innovations. Centrally-decentralized hybrid models are likely to be spread first.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:47:38 PM

Your funds are never secure as long as you don't posses your private keys. Centralized exchanges will never be a good option in terms of security..

Totally agree not having the private keys to the currencies you have deposited on the exchanges it is not the best solution, basically none of centralized exchanges provide that information and once it collapse your funds are locked.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:34:00 PM

I'd really like to try this one out I like trading trading crypto vs. fiat money as it gives me more stability though one month to go yet for this one  Roll Eyes Well it is not a year, hopefully not longer and they let the user to test the platform. Looking forward, keep it up the good work Cool
sensay

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:26:08 PM

I saw statistics that 80% of blockchain projects do not live for more than a year, considering this and the current situation on the  exchanges for too long it is better not to hold your tokens .
 Now is  very difficult to expect x5-x10, if the price after entering the  exchange did not significantly decrease relative to the ICO price - it's nice result.
Dexage
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:45:37 PM

❗️ATTENTION❗️

DexAge ICO will be listed for the token sale on Latoken Exchange and you will be able to buy our token there from 6th of February

❗️ ATTENTION❗️

EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:59:38 PM

Excellent news! this will give more liquidity to the project and probably will influence on a token price with time. And it is very convenient step for the people who are using Latoken already as well as for the cooperation between both companies. So I can say moving forward. Nice.
sensay

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:02:35 PM

Excellent news! this will give more liquidity to the project and probably will influence on a token price with time. And it is very convenient step for the people who are using Latoken already as well as for the cooperation between both companies. So I can say moving forward. Nice.

I know that LATOKEN is intended as a multi-asset trading platform, not only a cryptocurrency exchange. It plans to launch trading in asset tokens (such as real estate, stocks and even fine art in the near future)
However, there are too many unanswered questions. There is no info on the fees charged by LATOKEN, for example, which is a major disadvantage.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:55:43 PM

Yeah I just saw this information twitted and it seems to be going live right now on LaToken Exchange. Good step! After all seems to be worth a shot to investment opportunity. I wish them luck on token sale.
Dexage
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:40:00 PM

We are ready to launch the token sale now on a LaToken!
Thank you all for supporting us!
Click this link to LaToken

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

Yes, already they mentioned in the begining of their presale stage that they are listing in the LAToken exchange. Which it is going to be very good sign for the investors to start investing in this potential coin.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:07:19 PM

Yup LaToken I've seen DXG in a list yesterday and at the same time got to know LaToken Exchange a bit better nice platform. That's a great agreement between two awesome projects. Such actions lead to success and worldwide popularity. I wouldn't wonder if DXG move further to other exchanges as well it has clear prosperity to do so.
sensay

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:24:09 PM

This is great news for bounty hunters.
Now bounty hunters after the end of the ICO can sell coins in Latoken without waiting for the listing .
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:14:08 PM

This is great news for bounty hunters.
Now bounty hunters after the end of the ICO can sell coins in Latoken without waiting for the listing .
Meaning the price is invariably going to be brought down to its knees, but this time without the inconvenience of searching for the real smart contract address and tip-toeing round forkdelta. Sweet
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:44:22 PM

I think otherwise the liquidity of the tokens through other exchanges will influence on it to rise but not to collapse. As more investors can join DexAge ICO and lot of people already using LaToken as they hold tokens for other ICOs as well in this way helping the investors to keep it up in one place so it is also convenient touch.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:22:35 PM

I think otherwise the liquidity of the tokens through other exchanges will influence on it to rise but not to collapse. As more investors can join DexAge ICO and lot of people already using LaToken as they hold tokens for other ICOs as well in this way helping the investors to keep it up in one place so it is also convenient touch.

I'm kind of agree with both of you, usually it brings boom to ICO when it's spread around as it attracts new investors and new investments but sometimes a lot is not always good it can push the price opposite but listing on a couple of exchanges won't do any hurt even push it forward. I think in current stage DexAge is holding steady.   
sensay

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:50:18 PM

I checked out the latoken exchange, and finally, I can see how many tokens are being sold at the moment,because previously there was no information about the amount of sold tokens.
Thank you team)
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:31:17 PM

I'm kind of agree with both of you, usually it brings boom to ICO when it's spread around as it attracts new investors and new investments but sometimes a lot is not always good it can push the price opposite but listing on a couple of exchanges won't do any hurt even push it forward. I think in current stage DexAge is holding steady.   

Yes that is true the price can go sideways sometimes but these are rare occasions and of course if the project is big and perspective I'm sure they watch the current stage of a price and its company at all. That is something that must do to keep the stability of liquidity all along.
sensay

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:13:34 PM

Yes that is true the price can go sideways sometimes but these are rare occasions and of course if the project is big and perspective I'm sure they watch the current stage of a price and its company at all. That is something that must do to keep the stability of liquidity all along.

I agree, the promotion of liquidity in the blockchain ecosystem, especially among decentralized exchanges, will be a key factor for improving the general acceptance of cryptocurrency by the public as a valuable way to secure currency trading.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:02:48 PM

Since the start of the token sale on Latoken exchange around $4 mil. USD has been raised that seems to be promising as for the fund raising that is good that other people see the investment opportunity for DexAge platform. With such popularity the ICO goal for the hard cap is not that far. Let's keep an eye on it.
Naviboat

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:17:42 PM

Over 5 billion tokens were sold for $0.006?
Whats the incentive to paying $0.01 per token now?
sensay

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:09:57 PM

Over 5 billion tokens were sold for $0.006?
Whats the incentive to paying $0.01 per token now?

Because Price $0.006 was 2 months ago(presale) and $0.01 - is now (crowdsale).

The main idea of a presale is to provide discount. Companies do not raise a lot of funds but this is an opportunity for them to head up the tokens they are trying to sell. The investors that participate in the presale get cheaper prices per coin as well as a higher bonus amount.

Crowdsale has its own benefits. First of all, when you join project, you support and believe in that project, and by investing, you receive tokens which you can sell later. There are also bonuses you get when you participate in a crowdsale.

These are some differences between the presale and the crowdsale.

Vladdy

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:44:12 PM

Since the start of the token sale on Latoken exchange around $4 mil. USD has been raised that seems to be promising as for the fund raising that is good that other people see the investment opportunity for DexAge platform. With such popularity the ICO goal for the hard cap is not that far. Let's keep an eye on it.

I agree with you buddy seems to be on the right way towards the success, I think even without completing the hard cap completely it doesn't mean that something bad is gonna happen and it still be released it is just average cap what is aimed for so don't see any issues with that the main goal is completing the steps on roadmap which DexAge does as of now.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:38:04 PM

What will happen to the remaining tokens if you do not collect a hard cap?
According to the information on the website the remaining tokens will be burnt but it won't do any harm to the project being released even if the hard cap is not reached. The project is strictly following its roadmap.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:50:37 PM

I hear that you extended crowd sale till May 2019.
Is it so and why did you do that?
Yes that is true they have posted this information on all social networks. So I guess there will be much more time now to get your tokens. At some point I like this idea because February 28th is not far and it was pushing a little bit. Now everyone have time to buy.
sensay

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:07:50 PM

I hear that you extended crowd sale till May 2019.
Is it so and why did you do that?
Yes that is true they have posted this information on all social networks. So I guess there will be much more time now to get your tokens. At some point I like this idea because February 28th is not far and it was pushing a little bit. Now everyone have time to buy.

Bounty and airdrop tokens will be distributed after 28 of february?
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

Hello everyone. To my knowledge they will distribute the tokens once the soft cap has been reached and that is $5 mil. and from what I know it is around $4 mil. right now so just a few left to finish it. I think we are not that far from the same date February 28th. as it were scheduled before.
sensay

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:47:02 PM

Hello everyone. To my knowledge they will distribute the tokens once the soft cap has been reached and that is $5 mil. and from what I know it is around $4 mil. right now so just a few left to finish it. I think we are not that far from the same date February 28th. as it were scheduled before.

OK It's good. Thank you
I have already begun to think that the distribution of the bounty will be only after the hard cap will be reached)
Vladdy

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:28:12 AM

I heard that ICO has been continued well I don't know at one point I will have to wait a little bit longer but I was planning to go and get some tokens later but now there will be a plenty of tine Cheesy what is your opinion people on ICO being continued?
sensay

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:12:17 PM

I heard that ICO has been continued well I don't know at one point I will have to wait a little bit longer but I was planning to go and get some tokens later but now there will be a plenty of tine Cheesy what is your opinion people on ICO being continued?
For decentralized is critical to have high liquidity, they have to collect more funds.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:15:48 PM

They are not looking for softcap might be for hardcap that's why they moved their crowdsale to end of the May. So it means people who participated in the bounty will not get their token until the crowdsale has been ended. So you need to follow their telegram group for more updates.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:54:18 PM

They are not looking for softcap might be for hardcap that's why they moved their crowdsale to end of the May. So it means people who participated in the bounty will not get their token until the crowdsale has been ended. So you need to follow their telegram group for more updates.

I understand what you mean. Probably yes. But still they give more chances for everyone to invest because not everyone willing to invest in a given period honestly there's nothing I can disagree.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:36:55 PM

I see the market is trying to rise again. Ethereum has surged pretty much since last week maybe this will influence on token price after the ICO in some way at least. Do you think the token price evaluation can be connected with Ethereum price volatility?
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:12:23 PM

Yes all of these projects do the pushes on Ethereum price especially its use in ICOs the main thing is that those ICOs stay real but not going to scam because that's what will push the price downwards, something similar we could notice for the last year after ICO boom. We should get more great projects like DexAge itself to make a use of it.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:29:09 PM

Why is decentralization becoming so popular? Isn't centralized exchanges are safer? I have nothing against DexAge I wish them only luck but still curious about their goal. As for me there are tons of exchanges out there what else would you need. Maybe I'm just misleading some point in general but just hard to figure it out.
Well if you look inside of it that's what Blockchain is. Decentralization is the concept of all of this but because of the many projects started using their technology for money laundering and scams many of the companies and exchanges have become regulated by central authorities. Though platforms like DexAge itself are trying to show that there's a way to put this right as it were designed at the beginning.
sensay

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:02:40 PM

It's good that you read the White Paper because lot of people check iCOs only thru ratings and advertising campaigns.

If you are sure that recognizing a good ICO is possible thanks to lists and ratings - I will upset you. Although they were originally created for those who find it difficult to understand this topic on their own, and it is much easier to enter the rating and select a project with a high rating, there are no less fraud with which scam projects get a high score.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:54:51 PM

I'm wondering when are we gonna see the next ICO boom.. last year was not that much into ICO I guess not even into cryptos. Probably the rapid price fall get scared everybody.
sensay

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:47:38 PM

The second weekend in a row, the crypto community lives with a long-forgotten sense of hope for the return of digital currency growth.
There is no positive fundamental news around Bitcoin or Ethereum, except the Nasdaq’s intention to add by Feb 25 the quotes for these two cryptocurrencies to its platform.
Bitcoin might reach the $23,500 mark supposedly by the end of 2019 as the year holds good prospect and development for BTC like NASDAQ launching BTC future, that too in the very beginning of 2019.
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:25:38 AM

Still 72 days before the ICO is finishing and you can buy it in LATOKEN softcap is not really high at $5 million and with 72 days to go, I think they can still make it since their token is being sold in LATOKEN you can trade it right away there.

https://wallet.latoken.com/ico/ETH-DXG

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:03:11 AM

Some of the bounty hunters have received their rewards but checking their IEO in Latoken, they are still 1 million away from their soft cap, that's great news for bounty hunters usually bounty hunters will have to wait, months before they receive their rewards, but can DEXAGE reach the softcap and will they still continue even if they did not reach their softcap.
coin_1122

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:33:03 AM

Some of the bounty hunters have received their rewards but checking their IEO in Latoken, they are still 1 million away from their soft cap, that's great news for bounty hunters usually bounty hunters will have to wait, months before they receive their rewards, but can DEXAGE reach the soft cap and will they still continue even if they did not reach their soft cap.

Yes, surely they will reach the soft cap with the bonus they are giving now because from the beginning of their crowd sales team is actively giving answers to the community in order to start their development activity once after finishing their crowd sales. Many people were happy with damage after receiving their bounty payments.
smyslov

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:45:57 AM

Some of the bounty hunters have received their rewards but checking their IEO in Latoken, they are still 1 million away from their soft cap, that's great news for bounty hunters usually bounty hunters will have to wait, months before they receive their rewards, but can DEXAGE reach the soft cap and will they still continue even if they did not reach their soft cap.

Yes, surely they will reach the soft cap with the bonus they are giving now because from the beginning of their crowd sales team is actively giving answers to the community in order to start their development activity once after finishing their crowd sales. Many people were happy with damage after receiving their bounty payments.

There's a big warning on this project if you are not a member of this forum or have not yet login you can see in Bitcointalk forum, I got my rewards finally, it's really a small amount because I stopped doing social media bounty here, hopefully the dev can prove that this is a legit project, will watch this thread and see if they are not going to scam us.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:49:05 PM

There's a big warning on this project if you are not a member of this forum or have not yet login you can see in Bitcointalk forum, I got my rewards finally, it's really a small amount because I stopped doing social media bounty here, hopefully the dev can prove that this is a legit project, will watch this thread and see if they are not going to scam us.
the token is listed at LATOKEN which is a huge exchange, im sure they will conduct a investigation first before putting their onsite traders funds in risk, that could possibly damage their reputation if they let it happen.
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:21:14 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 10:03:10 AM by coin-investor

the token is listed at LATOKEN which is a huge exchange, im sure they will conduct a investigation first before putting their onsite traders funds in risk, that could possibly damage their reputation if they let it happen.

I received my share from bounty hunting, but upon checking, the price in LATOKEN I was disappointed, all my works for 2 months is just worth $0.60 in the current market price, it's so hard to have a motivation doing a bounty campaign if you will only receive pennies for your months of works.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:43:58 AM

I have bad news to all bounty hunters that already received their token, the dev locked your token for six months
the dev announce it in their channel

Yes we locked bounty tokens because they were Dumping our tokens in Forkdelta without waiting for us to conclude our crowd safe.

In the first place, they are the one who made a mistake here, they distribute the token even though they are running a crowd sales, they should have finished it first before distributing it.

smyslov

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:21:39 AM

I just saw this, Dexage has scam accusation in the scam section, this is for locking bounty hunters thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5147507.0 their alibis is the old they want to protect the coins from dumping, so the wait for bounty hunters after a very long campaign will total almost one year before they can do whatever to their coins.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 08:46:51 AM

I have heard that there are some instructions on how to unlock the DEEX tokens from bounty but can't find them anywhere.

If anybody knows where to look for this instructions or can post them here it would be a great help for many bounty hunters.

Link to page with instruction would be also sufficient. Keep wondering why is this not published in this thread?

rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:25:03 AM

I have heard that there are some instructions on how to unlock the DEEX tokens from bounty but can't find them anywhere.
If anybody knows where to look for this instructions or can post them here it would be a great help for many bounty hunters.
Link to page with instruction would be also sufficient. Keep wondering why is this not published in this thread?
This tokens need to be unlocked? Its not ordinary ERC20?
And the main question is what to do with this tokens? When exchanges?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 11:46:01 AM

From what I have heard, yes, a few members reported that their tokens were locked and they had to contact the DEEX team to unlock them to be able to trade.

DEEX is an exchange so you can trade this token there I assume but if not they are already listed on Sistemcoin and BTC Alpha exchange from what I see on CMC.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deex/#markets

miningguru

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:46:19 AM

From what I have heard, yes, a few members reported that their tokens were locked and they had to contact the DEEX team to unlock them to be able to trade.

DEEX is an exchange so you can trade this token there I assume but if not they are already listed on Sistemcoin and BTC Alpha exchange from what I see on CMC.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deex/#markets

You are talking completely different coin, Dexage is completely different from DEEX. I hope Dexage coin is listed in EXmarket which the value of the coin has decreased a lot in the market compared to their crowdsale value. Even it is not listed in CMC in order to check where it is trading.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 07:40:38 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 09:53:41 AM by wwzsocki

You are talking completely different coin, Dexage is completely different from DEEX...

You are right I checked this one more time and see that indeed we are talking about two different coins here.

Both are related to exchanges and that is why I was sure is the same one.

If anyone has a link to a page like CMC with Dexage token information then please share.

rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:35:22 AM

You are talking completely different coin, Dexage is completely different from DEEX...

You are right I checked this one more time and see that indeed we are talking about two different cons here.

Both are related exchanges and that is why I was sure is the same one.

If anyone has a link to a page like CMC with Dexage token information then please share.
A propos, some information about unlock Dexage (DXG) tokens I finded in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5147507.msg52157928#msg52157928
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 10:15:35 AM

...Dexage is completely different from DEEX...
...If anyone has a link to a page like CMC with Dexage token information then please share.
...information about unlock Dexage (DXG) tokens... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5147507.msg52157928#msg52157928

Finally, I have found all the information about DXG on Cryptocompare.com, here link: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/dxg/markets/ETH.

DEX is actually traded only on Bitforex exchange with a small 500$ volume.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:53:04 PM

DexAge activities is very suspicious since last year. I think many hunters tokens didn’t unlocked and they asking about but DXG team ignore that. A few months no admin active in telegram also CEO @precyken that is the current situation. Most provably now DXG is a scam project.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 09:20:37 PM

You are right I checked this one more time and see that indeed we are talking about two different coins here.

Both are related to exchanges and that is why I was sure is the same one.

DXG not added in Coinmarketcap but you can check here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dexage it will be provide real information regarding DXG project which better than CMC i think. Yeah, DEEX and DXG both of absolutely different coin but first time many people's confused also me.     

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: