Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀⭐️[ANN] DEXAGE - User-Centric Decentralized Exchange, P2P Escrow Trading  (Read 1039 times)
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:26:08 PM

I saw statistics that 80% of blockchain projects do not live for more than a year, considering this and the current situation on the  exchanges for too long it is better not to hold your tokens .
 Now is  very difficult to expect x5-x10, if the price after entering the  exchange did not significantly decrease relative to the ICO price - it's nice result.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dexage
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:45:37 PM

❗️ATTENTION❗️

DexAge ICO will be listed for the token sale on Latoken Exchange and you will be able to buy our token there from 6th of February

❗️ ATTENTION❗️

EyeOfHorus

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:59:38 PM

Excellent news! this will give more liquidity to the project and probably will influence on a token price with time. And it is very convenient step for the people who are using Latoken already as well as for the cooperation between both companies. So I can say moving forward. Nice.
sensay

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:02:35 PM

Excellent news! this will give more liquidity to the project and probably will influence on a token price with time. And it is very convenient step for the people who are using Latoken already as well as for the cooperation between both companies. So I can say moving forward. Nice.

I know that LATOKEN is intended as a multi-asset trading platform, not only a cryptocurrency exchange. It plans to launch trading in asset tokens (such as real estate, stocks and even fine art in the near future)
However, there are too many unanswered questions. There is no info on the fees charged by LATOKEN, for example, which is a major disadvantage.
Vladdy

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:55:43 PM

Yeah I just saw this information twitted and it seems to be going live right now on LaToken Exchange. Good step! After all seems to be worth a shot to investment opportunity. I wish them luck on token sale.
Dexage
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:40:00 PM

We are ready to launch the token sale now on a LaToken!
Thank you all for supporting us!
Click this link to LaToken

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

Yes, already they mentioned in the begining of their presale stage that they are listing in the LAToken exchange. Which it is going to be very good sign for the investors to start investing in this potential coin.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:07:19 PM

Yup LaToken I've seen DXG in a list yesterday and at the same time got to know LaToken Exchange a bit better nice platform. That's a great agreement between two awesome projects. Such actions lead to success and worldwide popularity. I wouldn't wonder if DXG move further to other exchanges as well it has clear prosperity to do so.
sensay

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:24:09 PM

This is great news for bounty hunters.
Now bounty hunters after the end of the ICO can sell coins in Latoken without waiting for the listing .
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:14:08 PM

This is great news for bounty hunters.
Now bounty hunters after the end of the ICO can sell coins in Latoken without waiting for the listing .
Meaning the price is invariably going to be brought down to its knees, but this time without the inconvenience of searching for the real smart contract address and tip-toeing round forkdelta. Sweet
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:44:22 PM

I think otherwise the liquidity of the tokens through other exchanges will influence on it to rise but not to collapse. As more investors can join DexAge ICO and lot of people already using LaToken as they hold tokens for other ICOs as well in this way helping the investors to keep it up in one place so it is also convenient touch.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:22:35 PM

I think otherwise the liquidity of the tokens through other exchanges will influence on it to rise but not to collapse. As more investors can join DexAge ICO and lot of people already using LaToken as they hold tokens for other ICOs as well in this way helping the investors to keep it up in one place so it is also convenient touch.

I'm kind of agree with both of you, usually it brings boom to ICO when it's spread around as it attracts new investors and new investments but sometimes a lot is not always good it can push the price opposite but listing on a couple of exchanges won't do any hurt even push it forward. I think in current stage DexAge is holding steady.   
sensay

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:50:18 PM

I checked out the latoken exchange, and finally, I can see how many tokens are being sold at the moment,because previously there was no information about the amount of sold tokens.
Thank you team)
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:31:17 PM

I'm kind of agree with both of you, usually it brings boom to ICO when it's spread around as it attracts new investors and new investments but sometimes a lot is not always good it can push the price opposite but listing on a couple of exchanges won't do any hurt even push it forward. I think in current stage DexAge is holding steady.   

Yes that is true the price can go sideways sometimes but these are rare occasions and of course if the project is big and perspective I'm sure they watch the current stage of a price and its company at all. That is something that must do to keep the stability of liquidity all along.
sensay

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:13:34 PM

Yes that is true the price can go sideways sometimes but these are rare occasions and of course if the project is big and perspective I'm sure they watch the current stage of a price and its company at all. That is something that must do to keep the stability of liquidity all along.

I agree, the promotion of liquidity in the blockchain ecosystem, especially among decentralized exchanges, will be a key factor for improving the general acceptance of cryptocurrency by the public as a valuable way to secure currency trading.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:02:48 PM

Since the start of the token sale on Latoken exchange around $4 mil. USD has been raised that seems to be promising as for the fund raising that is good that other people see the investment opportunity for DexAge platform. With such popularity the ICO goal for the hard cap is not that far. Let's keep an eye on it.
Naviboat

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:17:42 PM

Over 5 billion tokens were sold for $0.006?
Whats the incentive to paying $0.01 per token now?
sensay

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:09:57 PM

Over 5 billion tokens were sold for $0.006?
Whats the incentive to paying $0.01 per token now?

Because Price $0.006 was 2 months ago(presale) and $0.01 - is now (crowdsale).

The main idea of a presale is to provide discount. Companies do not raise a lot of funds but this is an opportunity for them to head up the tokens they are trying to sell. The investors that participate in the presale get cheaper prices per coin as well as a higher bonus amount.

Crowdsale has its own benefits. First of all, when you join project, you support and believe in that project, and by investing, you receive tokens which you can sell later. There are also bonuses you get when you participate in a crowdsale.

These are some differences between the presale and the crowdsale.

Vladdy

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:44:12 PM

Since the start of the token sale on Latoken exchange around $4 mil. USD has been raised that seems to be promising as for the fund raising that is good that other people see the investment opportunity for DexAge platform. With such popularity the ICO goal for the hard cap is not that far. Let's keep an eye on it.

I agree with you buddy seems to be on the right way towards the success, I think even without completing the hard cap completely it doesn't mean that something bad is gonna happen and it still be released it is just average cap what is aimed for so don't see any issues with that the main goal is completing the steps on roadmap which DexAge does as of now.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:38:04 PM

What will happen to the remaining tokens if you do not collect a hard cap?
According to the information on the website the remaining tokens will be burnt but it won't do any harm to the project being released even if the hard cap is not reached. The project is strictly following its roadmap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: