Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:19:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a white/asian thing?  (Read 2940 times)
amspir

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:48:45 PM

Once non asian illegal immigrants catch on to it, they will be using it to transfer their funds to their home countries, which will probably result in bitcoin getting fucked in the US  Shocked     

Illegal immigrants exist because there is demand by American businesses to use illegal labor.  If the government was serious about stopping illegal immigration, then it would enact laws that allow the seizure of houses built with illegal labor, or seizing factories and farms that employ illegal immigrants.   It would sharply reduce demand.  It would be much more effective that building an expensive, stupid fence.  But it is not going to happen.

Western Union currently profits quite nicely from the transfer of wages of illegal labor.  They are not currently fucked.   Bitcoin could compete with Western Union's business of transferring wages of illegal labor, which only helps with the international adoption of bitcoin.
Blinken

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:49:17 PM

Yes, unless you are of European or East Asian descent, you are not allowed to use Bitcoins. Enforcement is lax, though.

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:03:18 PM

Illegal immigrants exist because there is demand by American businesses to use illegal labor.  If the government was serious about stopping illegal immigration, then it would enact laws that allow the seizure of houses built with illegal labor, or seizing factories and farms that employ illegal immigrants.   It would sharply reduce demand.  It would be much more effective that building an expensive, stupid fence.  But it is not going to happen.

hmm imagine a world where a farmer paid his workers bitcoin. that farmer got paid by supermarkets in bitcoin. and the spermarket accepted purchases in bitcoin.

yes the government would hate it. but a complete supply chain from farming worker to consumer would be great.

... strange how this topic has meandered so much away from racism

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:07:53 PM

I wonder cause I don't see much darkies involved in bitcoin, most people who seem involved ATM are either white europeans and americans and eastern asians.
so why are other races not involved in bitcoin? is it cultural? or they just don't care?

Huh

all you can see is black text on a white background.

That's so racist of you. How do you know other people see on their screen?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:15:23 PM

I've seen them using it, and we really need to think about contemporary safety solutions due to the demographics shift. I'd suggest investing in a waterproof cold storage PC and having it in the middle of your deep safety pool (I keep my valuables in a baggy at the bottom). Always run Windows (classic theme) or, ideally, Linux (have it boot only to a console).

Remember the Three Big Black Ds:
1) enDanger; try to keep your privkeys near wind and water. The goal is to make the environment hostile to Negro hair, shoes, and phones.
2) Diligence; Maintain a watchful eye, and if the Negro looks too large to handle or comes in numbers, CALL THE POLICE. Don't wait for something to happen.
3) Divert; plant a watermelon patch, but ensure it's far away from anything containing a filled BTC address.

Also, as Franky mentioned, we have to keep the spearmarkets from accepting bitcoin. I don't think you can currently buy spears with bitcoins, so we might be good for now, but don't forget Diligence.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 1303

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:21:45 PM

On a similar note, I am curious is Bitcoin a blue-eyed/brown-eyed thing?  I don't think the proportion of green-eyed people is equal to their representation in society.  Is it cultural?  or they just don't care?

On a related note, the blood-types of people allowed to use bitcoin are messed up too.  There are way to many AB+ people and not enough O-.  Is it cultural?

amspir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:22:24 PM

Corrupt African officials use it as a payment system to launder money, not as a store of wealth.  Grin

Ever noticed how most African countries are not hostile to bitcoin? It's because many of their elites are using it to launder money.

Is your implication that corrupt people with other continental identities don't use bitcoin to launder money?  The supposition is laughable.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:36:27 PM

We must apply the U.S. Affirmative Action law to this GREAT INJUSTICE!

Quick, someone go to Detroit and hand out Casascius coins!

I'll go distribute flyers on how to use SilkRoad in South Central.

Roll Eyes

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
DynamicDK

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:51:01 PM

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/one-third-of-kenyans-now-have-a-bitcoin-wallet

You were saying?

It doesn't matter who the early adopters were.  The underbanked \ unbanked countries have the most to gain from digital currencies, and those are predominately African, Middle Eastern, South American, Southern Asian, and island countries.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:53:47 PM

this thread is going to turn into a clone of the "why are there no women in the community"

i am now both laughing and yawning at the fact that there are many people of different skin colour and gender in the community.

so whats next, hire a black guy to walk around the conferences, just to have the "token black guy" that movies like to have, simply to show their ethically diverse.

.. stepping back to the topic question..

there are people of every skin colour, go check out the african bitcoin meet-ups. the detroit, alabama, brooklyn, meetups. basically any place where you think black people hang out to, like their media produced stereo type hang outs, and there you will find what you are looking for.

if you are yourself black and you feel that your skin colour is not represented by the community. then tke these two points onboard
1. you dont need representation in bitcoin, its faceless.
2. if you want representation, represent yourself.

bitcoin is not about gender or colour. its about money.. we all want it, we all need to use it. only government statisticians care about gender and colour, and we are not the government.

oh and ill just leave you with these little gems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PniYLwE0DKM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpkS6lysaB4

Could not have said it better myself.
To be honest, I am so sick and tired of people trying to categorize things. The only reason most of this PC stuff keeps going strong is because they keep it going. You never gonna get rid of all sexism, racism, ect ect... heck all that stuff happens even in nature.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
bitvestor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:16:00 PM

this thread is going to turn into a clone of the "why are there no women in the community"

i am now both laughing and yawning at the fact that there are many people of different skin colour and gender in the community.

so whats next, hire a black guy to walk around the conferences, just to have the "token black guy" that movies like to have, simply to show their ethically diverse.

.. stepping back to the topic question..

there are people of every skin colour, go check out the african bitcoin meet-ups. the detroit, alabama, brooklyn, meetups. basically any place where you think black people hang out to, like their media produced stereo type hang outs, and there you will find what you are looking for.

if you are yourself black and you feel that your skin colour is not represented by the community. then tke these two points onboard
1. you dont need representation in bitcoin, its faceless.
2. if you want representation, represent yourself.

bitcoin is not about gender or colour. its about money.. we all want it, we all need to use it. only government statisticians care about gender and colour, and we are not the government.

oh and ill just leave you with these little gems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PniYLwE0DKM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpkS6lysaB4

Could not have said it better myself.
To be honest, I am so sick and tired of people trying to categorize things. The only reason most of this PC stuff keeps going strong is because they keep it going. You never gonna get rid of all sexism, racism, ect ect... heck all that stuff happens even in nature.

Well, just say FUCK HIM!, oh, that felt so damn good, he is an idiot starting a thread like this, i have been burning down inside since i saw this..He is an asshole anyways..
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:38:55 PM

It is right now.

But remember, slavery was very much a "white" thing too for most of history, and than we abolished it and instead adopted wage-slavery, which is equal-opportunity exploitation.

I'm sure bitcoin will spread to all the other races, ages, genders, and sexualities in time, as FIAT wanes and crypto waxes. My true hope is that crpyptocurrency makes everyone realize how absurd and cruel capitalism is, and we use the newfound liquidity of currency to equalize the global north and global south into one worldwide standard of living, helping feed the 850 million malnourished human beings on Earth.

LOL WTF.

Slavery in both inception and en-mass began with arabs and middle eastern people, who especially had a thing for 'nubile african (black) virgins'. In fact, europeans were relative late comers to the idea of slavery en mass, where as in many societies they still have vestiges of de-facto slavery being accepted as 'common sense' (indian caste system with their 'untouchables', southeast asian child sex slavery that draws many east asian solicitors, sub-saharan africa with their HIV related violence against african women by people of their own ethnic and tribal background). Don't even get people started on the 'docile south-east asian wives' who practically gets sold into domestic slavery for rural east asian farmers.

Unless you are some bitch minority from the west tryin to scrape together excuses to get mouthy, it's painfully obvious that for all its faults, no one else in the world really has the moral standing to bitch at the west about what's right or wrong.

I ain't even white, but this type of bitch attitude in regards to mouthing off at white people really needs to check itself.
People have done far worse things to each other, not to mention genocide, slavery, or complicit acts and profiting in slavery by african and other tribal leaderships throughout history.

By any measure, OP is a bitch. No one's complaining about guacamole being latino specialty (he probably thinks latinos are 'white' by his standards), and no one cares if some other culture squeals about 'pride' day and night. As far as I am concerned, white people can hang bitches like you and rape your mother while I make popcorn Smiley

These types of people are asking for it - they have no justification and are fair game for being fucked over. Their delusional victim excuses are lies. I can use the exact same excuse to fuck and kill every black I see, but wouldn't that simply be overkill?

We are all aware of the fact that this is just bullshit spouted by people trying to take advantage of others. They don't dare mouth off to people who don't give two shit about rights or morals (note the mute, subdued 'response' by muslims against PRC who burn 'illegal' quran and demolish 'unauthorized' mosques in Uyghr people's land) but feel brave enough to bitch at those who do.

It's time they are taught a lesson. Times are changing, and rooster is coming home to nest Smiley
KJO

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:26:50 PM

I wonder cause I don't see much darkies involved in bitcoin, most people who seem involved ATM are either white europeans and americans and eastern asians.
so why are other races not involved in bitcoin? is it cultural? or they just don't care?

Huh

Maybe it's because you are totally blind and ignorant.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:05:39 PM

Huh

Then i guess you have no idea how big and vast bitcoin community is now !!! Welcome to the bitcoin world !!
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:44:58 PM

Huh

If you can't tell the race of people here on this forum it is simply because your NSA status at your cubicle is not high level enough. You are still good enough to be a fluffer to your spy co-workers, the one payed for spreading FUD. Wink
snoodles

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:53:16 PM

I'm not white or asian and I don't give a fuck about people's race/gender. In fact, I love bitcoin for being one of those things free from that kind of discussion because it's race irrelevant.
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:57:39 PM

well this is the most ridiculous post of the year so far.... is bitcoin a white/asian thing? what a clueless scumbucket you must be. As far as Race goes, we are all apart of the humanRACE.

Bitcoin is the great equalizer in the battle between us - the humanrace, and the global banksters...

When idiots, such as yourself, bring up ideas as futile as Skin colour, all you do is reinforce the propaganda (created by the banksters) that is used to distract us all from what the REAL issues are.

You give energy and power to their strategy of Divide and Conquer... which is what the whole concept of tying "race" to skin tone is fashioned for...

so, don't be a fool..

Together we stand, divided we fall
renfr

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:18:57 PM

well this is the most ridiculous post of the year so far.... is bitcoin a white/asian thing? what a clueless scumbucket you must be. As far as Race goes, we are all apart of the humanRACE.

Bitcoin is the great equalizer in the battle between us - the humanrace, and the global banksters...

When idiots, such as yourself, bring up ideas as futile as Skin colour, all you do is reinforce the propaganda (created by the banksters) that is used to distract us all from what the REAL issues are.

You give energy and power to their strategy of Divide and Conquer... which is what the whole concept of tying "race" to skin tone is fashioned for...

so, don't be a fool..

Together we stand, divided we fall
Human race doesn't exist, races are a subdivision of species.
You have human species and human races, that's a scientifically proven fact (but you wish it was put under the rug).
I don't see what's the problem with humans being of different races.

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
Enayem

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:49:37 PM

Fuck me its Dick Van Dyke!
He aint no Darkie
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: