Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how much sleep? - behavioural traits of billionaires..  (Read 170 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Below is an article about Jeff Bezos and his daily sleep and work routine... How much of this applies to us mere mortals who have to work daily jobs and maintain a family... one problem I have with the chart below is how long my son should be sleeping... its impractical as a working parent to have my son, collected from nursery, fed, little playtime, etc and the recommended 11-14 hours sleep..what are we to do?

A TYPICAL BILLIONAIRE'S DAILY ROUTINE: The strict schedule of the world's most successful, wealthy and stress-free people - including waking at 5am and taking at LEAST an hour for lunch
 The world's most successful and wealthy people seemingly have it all - and their key to achieving and maintaining it is extremely simple.

Emma Tynan, who coaches millionaires at emmatynan.com, has researched extensively into the daily routines of the world's most successful entrepreneurs.

She discovered that they thrive on daily ritual and routine as a way of maintaining high levels of productivity, while at the same time keeping space in their lives for what's really important, such as family time, meditation and good quality sleep.

These practices, she says, work - provided you are consistent and practice them daily. Here she shares what a day in the life of a billionaire looks like - and it's incredibly simple to emulate.

One of the reasons highly successful people meditate is that it makes you more productive. Research shows that by training yourself to resist urges you can improve your relationships, increase your performance and dependability.

Billionaire Tony Robbins refers to his daily meditation or mindset practice as Priming, a ritual that involves powerful and directed breathing and movement to centre yourself so that you're primed for whatever the day brings.

Highly successful people read every day. Billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates and Warren Buffett devote many hours a day to reading for learning purposes.

THE DAILY ROUTINE

5am: Wake up

5:30am: Exercise

6am: Meditate

6:30am: Read

7am: Breakfast

8am: Start work

1pm: Lunch (for at least one hour)

6pm: Leave work

11pm: Sleep

A recent survey found that only 11 per cent of wealthy people read for entertainment purposes. At least 85 per cent read two books a month for learning or educational purposes. If you read for 30 minutes a day you will be doing what the top 1 per cent do.

7am: Breakfast

We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day; it increases mental alertness, regulates blood sugar and helps to reduce sugar cravings. Richard Branson starts his day with a fruit salad and granola.

'No one would ever mistake me for an expert on engines, but I know one thing: They don't work without fuel,' says billionaire Oprah Winfrey. Our bodies are the same way, which is why I'm passionate about breakfast.'

8am: Start work

1pm: Lunch (for at least one hour)

Taking a proper lunch break is something that many highly successful people have in common. They recognise the importance of a proper break for efficiency.

If you're in meetings and reading emails all morning, straining your eyes and getting a migraine is just not an option for these individuals. The same goes for your concentration - taking a restorative break will improve your concentration levels for the rest of the day.

6pm: Leave work

From my research, billionaires have highly scheduled lives. That's what helps them achieve all that they do, as well as have time for family. That means leaving work at work, so when they are at home they are fully present.

'My day ends when I'm tired and ready to go home… There is always more to be done, more that should be done, always more than can be done,' says Intel founder and former CEO, Andy Grove, who always left the office at 6:30pm every day no matter what was happening.

11pm: Sleep

'Sleep your way to the top', according to Arianna Huffington. She advocates sleeping eight hours a night, as well as banning all electronics from the bedroom. This eliminates the temptation to check work emails in the middle of the night, which can lead to insomnia and stress.

Billionaire Bill Gates likes to get seven hours sleep a night, as well as reading before bed. 'I read an hour almost every night. It's part of falling asleep,' he says.

Getting more sleep can enhance your creativity, ingenuity, confidence, leadership, and decision-making ability.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Nice, but the most important part is left out. This is the thinking patterns that go on during all of these waking/sleeping activities.

The thinking theme of the wealthy is to consider all property as though it were money... to be traded to gain more property. How to do it is the thinking pattern. This thinking is constant in the subconscious of the wealthy. It is embraced by the conscious when an opportunity is observed.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Nice, but the most important part is left out. This is the thinking patterns that go on during all of these waking/sleeping activities.

The thinking theme of the wealthy is to consider all property as though it were money... to be traded to gain more property. How to do it is the thinking pattern. This thinking is constant in the subconscious of the wealthy. It is embraced by the conscious when an opportunity is observed.

Cool

I was speaking to my wife last night about from the chart how important it is for our son to be getting more sleep.. she said its totally impractical the life of a millionaire and billionaire doesn't require changing nappies, and all the needs of a child. They just offload the child to the nanny who does an awesome job of raising their child.

In regards to the mindset of a millionaire.. I agree there is something there in that.. I think its also why a lot of ambitious sports men become good businessmen they are still competing but just in a different arena. You have it or you don't....

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
raatnak

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

Id rather have a good healthy sleep with my current state of life rather then become a billionaire but with this kind of schedule.
PlutoNim

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

I think billionaires have some unhealthy routine. And they eat and sleep very little. To be honest, I do not really believe in it.
AkexA95

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Why get up so early and go to bed so early? It seems to me that in our time it is completely meaningless.
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

Interesting schedule. For myself, I have already distributed time to sleep, it is about 8 hours. I try to stick with it, because long sleep, bad for the body, and it is not profitable

Get_Boogie_2night

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

I agree with the chart, sleep is fundamental for any activity, both physical or mental
lack of sleep causes your judgement to go off, and too much will make you just as weak and delusional
at the end of the day, money is NOT what is truly important
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Thats too much for me. I can literally feel like Im being way slower and less productive when I dont get at least 7.5 hours of sleep. So no, thanks.
LucasMaus

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Depends on my daily plans!

I know one perfect trick.
Before turning on your computer, sit down with a blank piece of paper and decide what will make this day highly successful. What can you realistically accomplish that will further your goals and allow you to leave at the end of the day feeling like you’ve been productive and successful? Write those things down. I suggest you to use for that some of https://onplanners.com/planners/best-weekly-planners-and-agendas

Now, most importantly, take your calendar and schedule those things into time slots, placing the hardest and most important items at the beginning of the day. And by the beginning of the day I mean, if possible, before even checking your email. If your entire list does not fit into your calendar, reprioritize your list. There is tremendous power in deciding when and where you are going to do something.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: