Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Hard fork (constantinople) on 16th january 2019  (Read 1672 times)
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:30:51 PM

Hard fork decisions are usually good for crypto currency markets. The work continues perfectly. In this way, markets may move a little bit  Smiley

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:11:51 PM

If you look at the price of Ethereum, it has already started to grow, Ethereum is very popular and I think the demand for its hard fork will be the same as for bitcoin and bitcoin cash.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:48:47 PM

eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork
I think that the hard fork of this ETH may cause the price of ETH to rise, and it may also cause the bull market to come.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
nonbody

Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:09:08 PM

The storm of news that January 16 will still be a real push, but it seems to me that the intensity of the passions will be held back by more serious people, because prices are supported not just like that, now the world economy is very well and skillfully working for the recession, you understand what I mean is this all saying?
I think that the ETH token fork event can promote the rise of the currency price to a certain extent, at least attracting a lot of people's attention.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:56:27 PM

I think that it is necessary to keep the Ethereum and get a fork. Reducing the reward for the block as positive news as it will be harder to get Ethereum that suspend the creation of new coins but unfortunately they will not be less. I think the growth will be due to this decision of the development team.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:15:38 PM

I think it will be great because in the last few months, Ethereum has seen huge price drops due to sell off by miners and ICOs, halving the reward will help reduce the sell off.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:22:48 PM

https://www.longhash.com/news/an-ethereum-fork-is-coming-should-you-buy-eth-before-or-after

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:27:46 PM

So many people are now holding their ETH and are not willing to sell, which invariably means that the price will increase. Those selling now the the people that are trying to take their profit.
I am trying to think of what the price would be, but I am envisaging that before the end of this month, ETH will rise above $200.
It is possible we have another development or update after January.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:35:33 PM

eth devs has planned a hardfork on 16th jan to halve the block reward of eth to controll the inflation.. what do you think how it is gonna effect the eth price plus sholud we hold some eth for the fork

There is no big history track about ETH hardforks, but all they show pumping of the price till the moment of hardfork and dumping it right after it happens. I don't think we'll get some serious pump after the hardfork without the whole market surge.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

I don't think that there will be huge price movements with this Hard fork because there are months that this was planned. I think that in these days it's better not to move eth like every hard fork.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:49:53 PM

I don't think that there will be huge price movements with this Hard fork because there are months that this was planned. I think that in these days it's better not to move eth like every hard fork.

but even with this technical fork the price of Ethereum has grown up and it's a good sign that developers care about the future of Ethereum.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:03:00 PM

I think that before the fork the price will rise, but further growth will depend on the popularity of ICO projects.
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:17:21 PM

Thanks for this. Very cool and useful graph. It seems that "Buy the rumor, sell the news" is still the best strategy.
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:20:48 PM

I hope that after this event the price of Ether will go up. I believe in this project and in the fact that the developers are improving it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:32:51 PM

that's good news that can trigger ethereum recovery but I'm a little worried if the ethereum fate will be the same as BCH after hardfork is finished, and if that happens the altcoin can really fall in a very long time because after all ethereum is a platform that has an impact on coins other coin
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:34:15 PM

Will any coins be handed out during this fork? If so, on which stock exchanges to keep the coin?

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:23:24 PM

Will any coins be handed out during this fork? If so, on which stock exchanges to keep the coin?

I think almost every exchange will try to list it as their will be heavy trading and they dont want to miss the trading benefit from it. As almost all exchange are having ETH trading pair to BTC and ETH pair trading other coin are also their. So i think their wont be any worry for it.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:23:33 AM

I think the price will be rising after drop below $100 few weeks ago. Like bitcoin when fork in 2017, bitcoin price rising to highest price and i think ethereum can rising to after fork. Ethereum used by most token in market and i think ethereum will survive for long term

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:28:38 AM

It's not only Constantinople that will going to be the Hard Fork, there is also NOWA and Ethereum classic vision. That might be enough reason for us to think that Ethereum at this moment will be bullish, it might even achieve 2000 dollars in my opinion.
Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:21:41 AM

I dont think any of this upcoming event of ethereum will bring good fortune to their fanatic,as we all know that whole market is suffering from dipping market

I think even if the value grows a little this wasn’t enough to cover all the losses investors got from 2017 cryoto crisis,so if were to choose I prefer o hold my coins for another year so i can earn much higher than what it can offer this soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: