Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 02:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest is now.  (Read 935 times)
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

That's very true because this is the right time to invest into bitcoin or any other potential cryptocurrencies. The funny thing is that most people are believing the FUD that bitcoin is dead and they are selling cheap but  i know definitely that they would regret this in the near future when the crypto market rises again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

to invest in the long term indeed now is the time while the price of bitcoin goes down ... you will benefit when the price of bitcoin rises only requires patience
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

to invest in the long term indeed now is the time while the price of bitcoin goes down ... you will benefit when the price of bitcoin rises only requires patience

The best time to invest is when the price are dropping.

We don't know how long will the prices will fall, it might take a week, a month or a year but we can't be dependent on what is happening, we should focus on what should happen in the future. As an investors we should look forward, this is a great time to invest as we might not see the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in these prices.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

now the price of bitcoin is in the very very low, wwe know that the hate people will said the price of bitcoin is going to valueless. but we know that the bitcoin user that love bitcoin will said now is the best time to buy bitcoin and investing. they both are right the decision is come from you, if you believe in bitcoin will rise up you can buy and you can exit from bitcoin if not trust bitcoin anymore

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:06:34 AM

We don't know how long will the prices will fall, it might take a week, a month or a year but we can't be dependent on what is happening, we should focus on what should happen in the future. As an investors we should look forward, this is a great time to invest as we might not see the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in these prices.

Well the prices did fall. Would we expect a $1000 bitcoin after this drop from $3000? I think its a yes and a no. Whales wouldn't go so much as to letting bitcoin go down as $1000 after the debut of 2017s $16000 right? But what can we expect is that they would manipulate the market until its all about them and none of the fakes and scams ongoing right now.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:38:33 AM

Well the prices did fall. Would we expect a $1000 bitcoin after this drop from $3000? I think its a yes and a no. Whales wouldn't go so much as to letting bitcoin go down as $1000 after the debut of 2017s $16000 right? But what can we expect is that they would manipulate the market until its all about them and none of the fakes and scams ongoing right now.

The problem is that we don't know how long it will take until BTC's price start moving up again. Some people say the best moment to buy is now, but there isn't any guarantee these people will see any profit on short-medium term, many people can't afford to lose or to stuck such money for undetermined time in a strange scenario like this. These whales are unpredictable, they can keep dumping it, who knows...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

The problem is that we don't know how long it will take until BTC's price start moving up again. Some people say the best moment to buy is now, but there isn't any guarantee these people will see any profit on short-medium term, many people can't afford to lose or to stuck such money for undetermined time in a strange scenario like this. These whales are unpredictable, they can keep dumping it, who knows...
basically nobody knows about it, because it's all done based on information there. of course so many people say that this is the right time to invest because so many price reductions are happening now. however, I think there are still many yeast people because of price volatility.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

We all understand that market is still very much OK no as they can't go more dipper but the up trend is the major thing that everyone want to see and we can't really say when but I believe it will come and surpass the higher rate.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

Now is the best time for investing at bitcoin or altcoin, you can prepare your money for investing at altcoin or you can start with bitcoin, jold about two or three months and get your profit because I sure bitcoin could raised up.
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:11:33 AM

Out of 100 percent, 80 percent of these people do not want to take any risk. They always avoid the risk. When the crypto market reaches the high index, they will say why we did not take the risk, if we take the risk, maybe it would have been better now. It has become our self. now  I am in loses, but I have not lost patience. I also hope the crypto will reach a much better place than before.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

this is definitely the right time to invest just what the bitcoin price is today, so if you invest in it now and wait for the price of your investment to rise then you will earn a big money.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

The best time is when it is dropping so it is a good time to invest now,
But people are afraid to take the risk and they would be mad if the price went up and they didn't grab some while it was still low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

good thing to do now is to invest in altcoin because you have a lot of choices here and altcoin just above all just what is the price of bitcoin today so it's definitely worth your money here.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 06:28:17 PM by larkinvain

No risk no gain we need to take a risk with smiling face yes no way to deny the crypto market still bleeding all the coins are in red line so what! Personally, I want to accept it as a normal situation because I know it will change very soon. To me, this is the best time to invest and I will keep doing my job.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

Through our culture and education system we have been conditioned to be risk averse, and we understand that there is a lot of fear stepping into a new arena. So we get it when people wonder if it is too early, we understand that people are wanting to wait and see what happens, but let us ask you, when is the best time to plant a tree? (hint the answer is 20 years ago, the next best time to plant is NOW). A thought from Brian Singer of William Blair & Co has said...
 “Bitcoin, or the blockchain technology behind it, has a greater ability to bring more of the world's population out of poverty than anything we have seen”  Smiley
The time to invest is now but do we invest on anything will see in the world of cryptocurrency? right time to buy do we buy anything we find buy? Lets advise the masses that care must be taken whenever we desire to invest into the cryptocurrency because there many thousands of scam or scammed project out there looking for more investors to scam. Research into the said cryptocurrency before invest into it else stand the chance to be scam....don't lose your money to scammers, be cautions of that project before pumping your hard earn money into it.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

yes it is best time to invest as the BTC price is around 4k so we have to invest and cash out when it become $8k, but one thing have to remember DONT invest unless you afford to loose.

This is true. At the same time, if you do not believe on bitcoin. Pn the potential of it, rather believe on other coins or the altcoins. This is not a good thing if you wanted to gain proof as fast as lightning. Patience is the key, at the same time believing in the potential of bitcoin.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

If I were you I will surely invest in bitcoin in case I have enough money yo do investment. Of course before taking it into action I must do some convincing reasons not just for temporary but for long term. Btc will be back again once big fish who holds such big amount will decide to pump.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Usually at the end of the years the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency prices can change in big profit/loss. Just remember end of 2017. I believe that today is not right time but in first week of 2019 is very suitable to buy. I also expect the price will reach $7000 line again in first quarter of new year.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:57:08 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 03:09:37 PM by mlsbd

Good investment in bitcoin, under 4000$ is very lower price so this is the best time now. And many brightest coin will pump soon eth,bnb,ada,xrp,npsx,eos and waves. Market price going reducing and eth,bch is already destroyed i think.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

In calculation, now the price of Bitcoin is in a fairly cheap range, so this is an opportunity to be able to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price. For me this is an opportunity because in calculation we can sell Bitcoin much more expensive in the future. There is no worry in investing in Bitcoin because I am sure that in the future we all need to be prepared to digitize the financial system. Bitcoin and crypto is a system that is very necessary in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: