Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR  (Read 22181 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

The VR market is still young and growing am sure if targetted well it will yell a better profit to the market and i really like the content creation roadmap even though its last on the list I think its the one to make more impact

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

I check out your existing app store ( www.wearvr.com ), it looks nice and support most VR devices with variety of games and content, it surprised me because in first I thought you are just one of those crypto vr projects that based on dream and piece of paper. I will give it try to evaluate games quality later, good luck with with your new adventure, you have recipe for success.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

Do you plan to launch generosity? I find it interesting, since most projects always launch free tokens for distributing information about the project.
you could take part in airdrop. The administrator says that there are still free slots for participation, do not miss this chance.

Joining campaigns, airdrops and different activities is good and it is a matter on how the person find ways to know if the project have those activities. Willingness and effort should always be there. Knowing about there are still free slot for airdrop will surely attracts and makes the numbers of supporters increase because opportunity knocks only ones, so better grab it.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

Interesting, and a good point to choose Stellar as Token Blockchain, Just a little question If i investing with stellar can I get more bonuses ? like 50% discount maybe as  Pre-sale discount just only 30%

30 Percent discount is convincing and it's really big for the promotion and obviously more people are gonna join for the first big discount like this one.
Yes indeed 30 percent bonus is big too, but in this case just only for stellar investment, that why i am asking, maybe the team can consider it Grin, but apparently not, apologize, I just gave my personal opinion Wink

Best of luck Weave
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

I saw that Weave is backed by an existing company since 2014 and that feels great for early users of this project. The project has a really unique value proposition of injecting crypto into VR/AR apps and be used to purchase apps in their own app store and their partners app stores.
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:10:06 PM

Just over 24 hours left of our 30% discount private sale!
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:30:30 PM

process of creating WEARVR will completely change my personal understanding of the world of cryptocurrency. To be more precise, I did not know that this sphere would be developed so much that even a store of specialized applications would exist. What do you think about this? How much can you evaluate this platform?
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:12:30 PM

process of creating WEARVR will completely change my personal understanding of the world of cryptocurrency. To be more precise, I did not know that this sphere would be developed so much that even a store of specialized applications would exist. What do you think about this? How much can you evaluate this platform?
I rate the project completely positive, because, firstly, this store is unique and is positioned as the only and completely independent. In addition, the developers have outlined a specific plan that will move society towards a wider and more everyday use of VR / AR.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:22:31 PM

friends, let me note that the market position of developers will lead to great results. In particular, apart from wider use, this will be the creation of new content, new business models in the markets, and, most importantly, it will help reduce the theft of copyright.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:28:01 PM

friends, let me note that the market position of developers will lead to great results. In particular, apart from wider use, this will be the creation of new content, new business models in the markets, and, most importantly, it will help reduce the theft of copyright.
these are great results. I assume that for such ambitious goals, tokens are needed that will be not only popular, but also successful enough to attract a large number of participants. But given the developers' focus on results, he will not be long in coming.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:33:10 PM

these are great results. I assume that for such ambitious goals, tokens are needed that will be not only popular, but also successful enough to attract a large number of participants. But given the developers' focus on results, he will not be long in coming.
it is quite right. Participants must not only participate in this project, but also purchase and use tokens. As for business cooperation, the developers already have a sufficient number of interested organizations in the field of virtual and augmented reality, mutual agreement with which will expand opportunities in both directions.
bgterek

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:28:09 PM

Good afternoon everyone, was now serfing the Web and bet Weave with pretty interesting idea. But, if possible, would like to clarify a few aspects. Anyone here to assist me a bit? To tell the truth, I am pretty into VR sphere and I read different stats on the market - pretty impressed with current innovations and trends on the industry. And the most amazing thing for me is that now VR is moving a bit out from just entertainment into learning, acquainting new skills and trainings and on and on
Nguennam

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:29:50 PM

Good afternoon everyone, was now serfing the Web and bet Weave with pretty interesting idea. But, if possible, would like to clarify a few aspects. Anyone here to assist me a bit? To tell the truth, I am pretty into VR sphere and I read different stats on the market - pretty impressed with current innovations and trends on the industry. And the most amazing thing for me is that now VR is moving a bit out from just entertainment into learning, acquainting new skills and trainings and on and on

Hello there Bgterek, not from the team, but can help you out. In general, the possibilities for VR are endless. Games is the start, but enterprise applications for therapy and training will be important. Nowadays it is difficult to deny the increasing influence of virtual reality on various fields. Of course, largely it is the merit of the development of virtual reality head-mounted displays (VR HMD). But almost any scope of use of virtual or augmented reality is also demanding on tracking systems of human body movements, as well as on a head-mounted display. Part of what the team wants to do with Weave is allow developers to gain funding for new, experimental content, to expand the industry Smiley
bgterek

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:30:31 PM

Hello there Bgterek, not from the team, but can help you out. In general, the possibilities for VR are endless. Games is the start, but enterprise applications for therapy and training will be important. Nowadays it is difficult to deny the increasing influence of virtual reality on various fields. Of course, largely it is the merit of the development of virtual reality head-mounted displays (VR HMD). But almost any scope of use of virtual or augmented reality is also demanding on tracking systems of human body movements, as well as on a head-mounted display. Part of what the team wants to do with Weave is allow developers to gain funding for new, experimental content, to expand the industry Smiley

Nice to meet you sir! That's a great point, cause on VR market, unfortunately, for now there is lack of great developers and kinda not very advanced funding and ecosystem. So we need to change the structure a bit and will definitely see more and more developers getting into the field. So are you also working on that? Cause attracting developers is among the most important points, from my point of view. Well, basically developers are the people who make the progress and move the industry forward. Of course, not the only ones, but still very important
Nguennam

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:31:47 PM

Nice to meet you sir! That's a great point, cause on VR market, unfortunately, for now there is lack of great developers and kinda not very advanced funding and ecosystem. So we need to change the structure a bit and will definitely see more and more developers getting into the field. So are you also working on that? Cause attracting developers is among the most important points, from my point of view. Well, basically developers are the people who make the progress and move the industry forward. Of course, not the only ones, but still very important

You're right, developers move the industry forward and they want to enable this with the crowd-funding aspect of their roadmap with Weave. By the way, I recommend you to acquaint with their website and have a look at explainer video. Just to get a bit deeper Wink
bgterek

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:32:40 PM

You're right, developers move the industry forward and they want to enable this with the crowd-funding aspect of their roadmap with Weave. By the way, I recommend you to acquaint with their website and have a look at explainer video. Just to get a bit deeper Wink

Oh yes, just opened the website, so planned to do that anyway! Will do shortly, but so far everything sounds truly bold! And thank you for the assistance, will noe try to examine the website
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:19:56 PM

Hey all - couple of things:

1. Our Airdrop campaign is closing soon. Last chance to get some free Weave!

2. We're going to be closing our Pre-Sale soon, so it's your last chance to sign up and buy Weave now with a 10% discount!

3. We're now rated 4.7 on ICOBench - check it out here.

If you'd like to ask the founders some questions, join the community on telegram: https://t.me/weavetoken

Have a great weekend everybody!
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:06:58 PM

A separate site was created for Airdrop, not a Google-form, so I will take part in it, because the probability of getting coins is not bad. Anyway, my stats prove exactly that.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:14:27 PM

A separate site was created for Airdrop, not a Google-form, so I will take part in it, because the probability of getting coins is not bad. Anyway, my stats prove exactly that.
I agree to this as the probability seems in favour of the user,is there any minimum participation amount?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:15:55 PM

Hey all - couple of things:

1. Our Airdrop campaign is closing soon. Last chance to get some free Weave!

2. We're going to be closing our Pre-Sale soon, so it's your last chance to sign up and buy Weave now with a 10% discount!

3. We're now rated 4.7 on ICOBench - check it out here.

If you'd like to ask the founders some questions, join the community on telegram: https://t.me/weavetoken

Have a great weekend everybody!

What is the exact date when the Airdrop campaign will end? Can I still participate? And will any Bounty campaign be launched in the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: