Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR  (Read 22183 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:24:40 PM

I think i am late to join the airdrop because it has so many participants & so it will not give me much coin.i want to join the ICO.so what are the requirements to join the ICO?  
You can not join at the moment, because this event has already been canceled by the developer of the project, to our great regret, I also missed.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrPhil

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:13:26 PM

Check out this review of our VR store:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biR_ZJA4fEY&t=2s
The video is kinda long but the information is there. I really love to experience playing in VR someday especially if it will be available worldwide in the future especially to my country.

I am fan with games and hoping that I can play VR games someday, I'm sure it will be very thrill to play.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:20:53 PM

I think the major problem of VR/AR projects is lack of proper participants and support through partnerships This one seems to tackle seem really nice options i must I will check out more on the WP for more details

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:21:35 PM

I think the major problem of VR/AR projects is lack of proper participants and support through partnerships This one seems to tackle seem really nice options i must I will check out more on the WP for more details

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:16:30 AM

thia project looks so promising.  I think now a days projects are dissapointing at the end of the IcO. what are you planning for successfull project?  are youou guys bringing any different idea for make it morore effective ico?

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:18:16 AM

I think i am late to join the airdrop because it has so many participants & so it will not give me much coin.i want to join the ICO.so what are the requirements to join the ICO?  
You can not join at the moment, because this event has already been canceled by the developer of the project, to our great regret, I also missed.
Really? I wonder what does the news which insult an effect to make such a new announcement from the developer.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:19:02 AM

A separate site was created for Airdrop, not a Google-form, so I will take part in it, because the probability of getting coins is not bad. Anyway, my stats prove exactly that.
I agree to this as the probability seems in favour of the user,is there any minimum participation amount?
What do you mean by the expression minimum amount of participation? As far as I know, participation in Airdrop is absolutely free, on the contrary, then you get a reward for participation.
Same here, based on my previous experience Airdrops are free. Every time you join and participated the project then you can get something in return. I am not concluding or something but it is just my opinion. Maybe your try to figure out if threre is minimum participants allowed to join the Airdrop. Hope this is what you mean.
I think it does not matter anymore, because this Airdrop is already over. The team announced that a new Bounty campaign will be launched at the same time as sales.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:39:21 AM

I think it does not matter anymore, because this Airdrop is already over. The team announced that a new Bounty campaign will be launched at the same time as sales.
Really? The airdrop is already over? I didnt expect that the airdrop is already over because i really wanted to join the airdrop.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:21:39 AM

A separate site was created for Airdrop, not a Google-form, so I will take part in it, because the probability of getting coins is not bad. Anyway, my stats prove exactly that.
I agree to this as the probability seems in favour of the user,is there any minimum participation amount?
What do you mean by the expression minimum amount of participation? As far as I know, participation in Airdrop is absolutely free, on the contrary, then you get a reward for participation.
For our pre-sale (closing soon) you receive 10% bonus and the minimum contribution is $1000.

For our public sale, the minimum contribution will be $500.
Are you really sure that such contributions are available to many investors? I think this is a very big investment that few users are willing to invest.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:56:31 AM

so, if it was canceled, then not everything was so good...
Did a lot of money manage to build a project?
if not, then maybe you're lucky. because you, as investors, could lose the appropriate amount. I do not know at the expense of further development of the project.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:11:31 AM

Where can I use your token then? Can I purchase the app if I pay with tokens in the store? Or at what exchange can they be used?
We will be listing on an exchange after the ICO.

You will be able to use our token in our existing ecosystem: wearvr.com to buy VR and AR content. We will also be integrating it in our new decentralised app store, where Weave is the native currency.
Thanks for the open answer to my question. Then I can go to your platform and use the token there. I am interested in your project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:33:35 AM

How will you spread your concept? As for me, Virtual Reality is not as popular now as it was a couple of years ago. Or am I still mistaken?
We already have a large community of enthusiasts - Virtual Reality is still at an early stage and expected to grow exponentially in the coming years!
I really hope so, because I am interested in this idea and I would love to invest in such projects. So I will observe the progress.
wearvr (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:44:34 AM

Our Airdrop has closed as we have reached the maximum amount of participants for this campaign.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:11:34 AM

To be real, it's hard to do such business it needs a lot of work before everything else. This probably includes a lot of investment so they really need to have a partner to make their business work.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:15:46 AM

Our Airdrop has closed as we have reached the maximum amount of participants for this campaign.
Well it is so good, we will have any event at the future with this project? Such as : discount, bounty?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:22:18 AM

Well, maybe i have late when want join airdrop or bounty campaign or Weaver. Any exchange listing this token at this time?
I do not see much point in registering in any airdrop. Because it is not the same as it was before and you will not get a lot of coins.

Actually at this time, i do not pay attention to this so much. I have curiously about their next progress.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:43:25 PM

thia project looks so promising.  I think now a days projects are dissapointing at the end of the IcO. what are you planning for successfull project?  are youou guys bringing any different idea for make it morore effective ico?

We've already encounter this many times and this is why investors are definitely been more careful by now especially most of the ICO's doesn't go well. With this new project, they will definitely be facing hard time to get the support of the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:43:32 PM

The private sales will end on 10 days after so probably it will be a great time to join and buy some amount of weave tokens while the price are still affordable. And this will give more chances to earned good profits onced the project will be successfully developed and be more functional.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:02:19 PM

Indeed, this industry has not yet been widely recognized, but gradually the momentum is gained and this fact will play a positive role on the project.

eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:06:06 PM

But why they canceled the event as it is the foundation of the project & people can be closed to the project through the Airdrop.Is there any specific region or they have better way to boost their project at now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: