Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:34:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14043 times)
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley
If possible, I will invest in promising (in my opinion) coins and tokens.I have high hopes for ethereum, stellar and of course for bitcoin.For myself, I have already made a list of those coins in which I want to invest in the near future.First of all, it is the xyo token.Xyo NETWORK companies.Here in this project I will not be disappointed.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

At the moment Eth is so cheap that it would be crazy to don't invest on it.
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

When it’s crazy, maybe it’s a new round of blood bath. This is very likely, because many people tend to think that the market have not reached the real bottom yet, and the decline will last for 6-8 months, which is very frightening.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

When it’s crazy, maybe it’s a new round of blood bath. This is very likely, because many people tend to think that the market have not reached the real bottom yet, and the decline will last for 6-8 months, which is very frightening.
It can be right. Many people wait for bottom at $3-3.2k. But ETH by $90 many buy because dreams that it's a real bottom. What if ETH will be dumped till $30 after that deep? I think it's real for manipulators. And will be nice haircut.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
Before this year ends , I am planning to buy some major coins with a massive amount so that I can make big profits if it will have a comeback in terms of price. But I don't expect too much if I buy some because I don't want to be disgusted to myself if I made the wrong decisions and I will just try to trade with caution this upcoming year 2019.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

I think it is worth investing in projects that carry the finished product, because the rest will disappear from the market.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

Probably for a few more months I will buy more bitcoin and ether, I'm not so optimistic about the rest of the coins.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

I now adhere to opinion that today it is necessary to stock up Ethereum, and to hold it until growth begins. Perhaps it will not be very soon, but with this price you can wait. For me, XRP is a potentially profitable asset, which is also worth buying and holding for a long time.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

I wait for some movements from Bakkt and maybe from ETF in Feb. But after year dump I try not dream because it allow not shed tears about losses. No dreams - no tears. But I think that ready to both scenarios: up or down
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

There is no exact prediction for early January because volatility is high which is not giving the right path to the investors and they are confused to invest at what level or what price. So please wait for right time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Investing in altcoins now is a good plan. But it's also very risky. If you do not know how to choose the right altcoin, you should not buy it. It is better to gain experience and yet invest in more reliable coins.

The money is reliable, I think not necessary. As a typical BTC, ETH ... very cheap price does not have the opportunity to live as I see. So I thought to choose the new altcoin, it is quite safe and will guarantee to save money Tongue.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

My plan for early 19 is to keep on making few tw bounties and don't look at all at my wallet...it could make me cry.
If I had fiat to invest, I probably buy Ether...
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

I honestly wouldn't know.

I've started to double up and average down on many of my current stacks, but I am not sure if this is the bottom for them (examples INS, MAN, TIOx). I also bought some small capped, high potential gems at IDEX recently (examples CHX, FTT) and am still buying the occassional VET and ICX.

I however can't tell if a turning point is within sight already. Right now, I feel that the people saying btc could drop to $1000-$3000 are the same ones that will say that it can drop to $500-$1000 a few months from now. I have a feeling it's because they are all maximalists, hoping for the final score. But I feel they do not know, that at some point that score won't come as it has scared of everyone else so much, that it will take many, many years to recover and by then I wonder if blockchain has already evolved into something that doesn't need speculative crypto.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

At this choppy market condition i would like not to recommend any coins for investment untill we can see visible signs of recovery, my personal analysis has lead me to pick ethereum as much as i can because eth seems to be at the bottom now and big upgrades are coming next month so i think first quarter of next year can be huge for eth, im sure eth will start booming in anticipation of the upgrades from the last week of this month or maybe earlier.
I agree with your opinion. I believe in the value of ETH now its price is too low compared to its potential. Certainly, Q1 2019 will be the decisive time of Ethereum.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

Actually, there are reports that Bitcoin and altcoins will have a big plunge next year I hate to be a doomsayer but that is one scenario that we should all be prepared whatever happens to the market, be sure that you only invest what you can afford to lose, don't like other people who take a loan to invest or sell his house for cryptocurrency.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

in my opinion, January is early for any changes, I think it is difficult to make any analysis in this market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

in my opinion, January is early for any changes, I think it is difficult to make any analysis in this market.
by looking at a bad market now, it will indeed be very difficult to make an analysis of market growth next year. but if you look at the market all this year more and more down, I think there is a possibility that next year there will be a good market.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

Cryptocurrencies are said to be unpredictable so nobody can predict what will happen in the coming months or years. It is better to monitor the market often so can be always updated on their prices. Some good developments that related to the cryptocurrencies may happen in the first quarter of next year but it is not guaranteed that market prices will go up for these events. I can only hope that next year will be better than this year even without bullrun.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

With good news about bitcoin next year, I believe next year will be a good year for bitcoin, I will buy a bitcoin and hold it until next year. Hope it is a decent decision,

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

In the coming years, many expect the price of bitcoin to rise again. because once it gets bigger then many holders will survive because they can sell their tokens. because bitcoin increases all tokens will also increase the price.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: