Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14043 times)
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

We can always wait and see if there will be any rise and progression, but, I do think investing in the worst market condition, still beneficial. Because, after the downs, there are ups. So, we have to think long-term here!

Personally, I do love the upcoming Gigzi ICO project. A complete digital assets price backed by real, precious metals. This can solve the volatility issue with crypto. Plus a complete Wallet and Treasury to store the metals. This has a good chance to succeed.. Because, again, if we think long-term, then we must have a good solution for the huge volatility in crypto price. Moreover, we have to be able to convert crypto to fiat (without any issue.) and Gigzi will make this possible.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

we all know, now was the perfect time for invest more, because im pretty sure, next year we will surely face bullbrun on Q1 of 2019..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

I think that when the market starts to grow, then all the coins that really represent themselves will follow the growth!
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley
Well, if you do not want to waste your nerves and just wait for the cryptocurrency boom, then HODL and sooner or later get yours

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

I think 2019 would be a different scenario for the cryptocurrency market. where many institutional company would be starting their own exchanges such Bakkt, Fidelity etc. This would probably give a boost to the market and would make the bulls come back again.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
Personally, I plan to save those coins that are there, and also earn more by participating in bounty campaigns, because I am sure that the market will recover sooner or later and I will be able to make a profit.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Personally, I plan to save those coins that are there, and also earn more by participating in bounty campaigns, because I am sure that the market will recover sooner or later and I will be able to make a profit.
I hope there will be something happen by the next year in where market will change to the higher value fluctuated and able to recover all coins listed Here.
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

I have heard that the time span in crypto is shorter, it could be Q2 2019, we can see optimism in the crypto world can be even better with some positive agendas early next year.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

I already start putting money in this market as I know that the new year comes with some great news and we will see a bull run in 2019. This is the right time to invest here for better gains in the coming year.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

Next month is 2019, I will insist on holding the altcoin in my hand until they can bring me profits.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

At this time i only focus and invest on several altcoins such as ETH, XRP and NEO. No one can predict crypto price's in 2019 but  i always hope 2019 will be nice year for crypto.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

I have already invested a lot of money in cryptocurrencies. Bought at different levels of prices this fall. For the time being I’ll stop and see to what level the price will fall.
I invested in Bitcoin, ETH, Stellar, and at a recent fall I bought a good amount of EOS.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

There will be a hard fork for the ETHEREUM and it will happen on January 2019, 16th day if it will be correct.
This will Ethereum climb the market and if that will happen then we are looking  good for 2019.
I hope that it willnot be like Bitcoincash fork!

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

I'm not planning, but I've invested in a number of altcoins, especially in the top 10 coinmarketcaps, and there are very many coins that I think will provide benefits but not in January, maybe mid or late 2019

cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

The whole market is on the dip and all the coins are on sale but for me the most challenging  in this situation is
to find the most undervalued coins out of top coins with biggest progress possibilities in 2019.
For me ADA and ETH  are such coins.

BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

in my opinion, January is early for any changes, I think it is difficult to make any analysis in this market.
by looking at a bad market now, it will indeed be very difficult to make an analysis of market growth next year. but if you look at the market all this year more and more down, I think there is a possibility that next year there will be a good market.
It is not too difficult to predict what is we're going to have by the next year. Because, market is going to change as it does not need to be same forever. Ups and downs are common for any market so we are going to have a different market conditions from next month onward.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

it is very difficult to predict the crypto market everything can happen without anyone being able to control it. and in my opinion the current decline will continue until 2019. because the crypto value has dropped dramatically so that it requires sufficient time to be able to rise again. but this is only a prediction that can be right or wrong. because the crypto market can also rise overnight. the rise and fall of the crypto market is not decisive. I can only pray that the crypto market will recover soon.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

The next month will be the first for cryptocurrency new start and hope for investors and bounty hunters. currently many are waiting for bitcoin height, as it happens that all coins will rise as well as the cryptocurrency market will rise.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

The next month will be the first for cryptocurrency new start and hope for investors and bounty hunters. currently many are waiting for bitcoin height, as it happens that all coins will rise as well as the cryptocurrency market will rise.
many people do predictions earlier in the year would be good. But if there is already a reason or a sign of the market's rise will happen by early next year? until now I have not seen it, and I am afraid we have to wait longer to see the market improve.

vettyra

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

I am waiting for good news about Bitcoin and Ethereum because I want to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum at the lowest price. Many predictions say the price of Bitcoin will touch the price of $ 3000 and Ethereum $ 70- $ 80 I think that price is very valuable to start investing.

I hope that by the end of December the cryptocurrency price will start to improve, so we will start the new year happily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: