Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14042 times)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

Try to get into LOYALCOIN, try to review the project and make a reasearch for it.
I think 2019 will be the mid performance of the project and 2020 will be the full blast.
Therefore i would say this. this investment is not a short time, it needs patience and waiting.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

In 2019 i would buy more tokens from trade mining exchanges , And I stop joining to ICOs , may be I join to STOs instead , And would trade more carefully and keep 50% of my portfolio in USDT .
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

2018 is a bad year for crypto and I guess I just need to let go of the shitty coins I've bought and just move on since there are still altcoins that will give me opportunity to gain higher profit than the loss I've got from this year's crypto bullshit absolutely on the airdrops it really sucks and those ICOs that started from Q1 that become shit today because of the ethereum's price.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

it is possible that even at the end of this month, many altcoins will be pumped up. Not all of course, but before the new year they will grow
next year, of course, there are hopes) but rather not at the beginning but at the end

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Unbelievable , crypto is dropping for 1 year without any rebounces! It is incredible! I think next year should be more profitable. Well, let's wait till the end of the year.
I will invest in low cap alts

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

Good and successful coins, as usual, are not the ones about which everyone talks around us. In my opinion, Etheera project - project with a small capitalization, it can be a very successful during next year. It's Swiss real estate project. I invested in it and expect at least 5-fold profit by February of the next month.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
I don't have a definite plan for next year. but if I look at the current situation I would rather wait until the market is fully recovered. because I don't want to experience the same thing this year.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

While the market is in such a state, I advise you not to listen to everyone, but to come from personal experience and observation. Now the market is very unpredictable, do not be like a herd and perhaps you will make the right decision.
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

I'm not sure the market will recover soon in January 2019, maybe the fastest time is in 2023 when many parties have started to adopt and utilize blockhain technology and cryptocurrency

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

My strategy will be to accumulate the good coins which are already in the market doing their stuff as per their roadmaps and delivering the results of developments as all of them are at the bargain prices. So that way its less risky and good investment too.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

2018 is a bad year for crypto and I guess I just need to let go of the shitty coins I've bought and just move on since there are still altcoins that will give me opportunity to gain higher profit than the loss I've got from this year's crypto bullshit absolutely on the airdrops it really sucks and those ICOs that started from Q1 that become shit today because of the ethereum's price.

Crypto market gave everyone ass. I think the reversal will not be soon, we will spend the new year in a general depression, however sad it may sound. It remains only to continue to work and hope. Fate loves the patient.

orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

in my opinion January is too fast for crypto to recover prices like in 2017 maybe we will see a price increase later in Q3 or Q4 2019, invest now and wait until a big pump arrives

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

I realy dont want to talk about that as eerytime we do it and predict some rise it goes down so we dont need do it at all just do our work and wait for good news, all we remember what about we were talking about months ago, about big bull run on december 20k and even more again but we have what we have today.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

In that case, I am planning to buy more Ethereum, Cardano, utk, Xem, loyal, Pundix, Mfg, Dent, Xlm, Tky, tehn hold them in a long term in the

market. These are the coins for me which I think will give prosperity if my thoughts about them will be true in the end.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

In that case, I am planning to buy more Ethereum, Cardano, utk, Xem, loyal, Pundix, Mfg, Dent, Xlm, Tky, tehn hold them in a long term in the

market. These are the coins for me which I think will give prosperity if my thoughts about them will be true in the end.

I`m buying when I can afford it, for me this dip is a good thing, in some ways I wish it last a bit longer. 2019 is for a month already, market
can`t change that much. Now prices are with a discount, all of the, investor should use this opportunity, I know I will.
   I have some of the coins you listed, I plan to buy more of them. I`m in a search for new coins to invest all the time. When I hear for some
coin too many times I`m checking it, now it will happen with Pundix and Dent, I`m not in those coins, but too many people are talking about it,
I will check them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

I`m buying when I can afford it, for me this dip is a good thing, in some ways I wish it last a bit longer. 2019 is for a month already, market
can`t change that much. Now prices are with a discount, all of the, investor should use this opportunity, I know I will.
   I have some of the coins you listed, I plan to buy more of them. I`m in a search for new coins to invest all the time. When I hear for some
coin too many times I`m checking it, now it will happen with Pundix and Dent, I`m not in those coins, but too many people are talking about it,
I will check them.
I am well aware that some people must have their own thoughts in addressing the crypto market situation for now. And of course it has plans and strategies. I am impressed by your enthusiasm and your plan to buy some altcoins that you think will benefit in the long run. Hopefully your plan will succeed as expected. Thank you,

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

Well looking at the market trend all hopes have been shifted to january 2019, but if things remain like that then we have to invest in some potential coins like BTC, ETH, Monero etc. and postpone our hopes again.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Many of the project have their mainnet launches in December-January. It means that many new technologies will become mature and will be able to support new users. I hope that hype will certainly back during the next spring.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

I realy dont want to talk about that as eerytime we do it and predict some rise it goes down so we dont need do it at all just do our work and wait for good news, all we remember what about we were talking about months ago, about big bull run on december 20k and even more again but we have what we have today.

I recently stumbled upon the predictions of all the major analysts of the crypto market. Almost in each of them it was said that Bitcoin will cost around $ 20,000 until the end of 2018. Not so funny? Apparently, all the soothsayers specifically said those things that can help the market, but they themselves have no idea how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: