Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14042 times)
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Yeah sure, I still plan to make some good invests but that would be when the market starts recovering, at the moment the market is in a downtrends trend, so I won't invest now until things starts going up.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

Actually at the moment, my plan is working, first is that I told myself to gain some asset while the market is bearish, I joined bounty campaign, after it, I plan to HODL and trade in the next 2019 to the promising coins that I see.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

There are no plans, I just wait and see. Market conditions are very difficult to predict, volatility is more extreme and is at high risk for investment. I don't have enough courage to lose a few times in 2018, hopefully, next year there will be a change, the market will rise again.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

2019 will still be a bad year for crypto. I don't think there will be any positive change in the market in 2019. More than 90% of the altcoins currently on the market may also die in 2019. To be honest, I I doubt the arrival of the bull market again.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

Until now I am still waiting, monitoring and studying the situation, for investment in altcoin is still the stage of selecting and researching, this condition makes us more critical and continues to learn. For that, at the beginning of next year, 2019 can see the quality and lost coins. But it still holds eth and eos.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

I am thinking that some of the good altcoins to invest at this current market condition is the top 10 or the top 20 altcoins in coinmarketcap. Knowing that those coins are potential and more popular than other coins. However, some potential altcoins are not including in the top 20 so still to search for the best altcoins to invest now is necessary to find out.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

Keep your dreaming will be true but not at the early of January 2019, bitcoin still lower price and never have how bitcoin could be growing up and impossible at the early of January bitcoin price could be on higher.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Next year, I expect that the months of the rise will be February-March. I hope that a lot of people will return to cryptocurrency at this time. But it will be extremely unprofitable for them. As the price of all the major cryptocurrencies and altcoins will be high.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
at this time ethereum is sleeping, so I thought to start investing in EOS or altcoin based on EOS, I just started this, and hopefully it will work.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

In the year that many people will come to the top of bitcoin, will they look forward to it? because if this happens many token holders will earn that big and many bounty hunters will return the crypto because it's high again
Top coins are always good to trade as well as for holding. Definitely in next year, most of the top coins will be defining the entire crypto space. So, buying them and then holding them will be effective way to make profits with this crypto space. We must need to buy before the bull-run starts. The bull-run probably will start by the beginning of 2019.

Hopefully the beginning of 2019 can provide good news for cryptocurrency holders so traders can smile again and many platforms are starting to use cryptocurrency again.
Yes, many platforms start using crypto currencies and many institutions are getting ready to start buying cheaper crypto currencies. So, beginning of the next year will be very much interesting for all the cryptocurrency holders. To get better benefits from the current situation, we must buy more coins right now because this is the golden opportunity to buy comparatively cheaper prices.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

very good if you plan to invest. at present the price of crypto currencies is very falling and will be very good to be held until 2019.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

I have started my plan now by investing in very promising coins. I hope next month at the beginning of 2019 the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin can recover. And if there is a big jump, it will certainly get many benefits.
samuland5

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Everyone is worried and someone gives up their nerves, leave the market, everyone sells something to stay at least with something. I think we should hold on to btc and eth and hope for the best. if you can buy them and expect to get rich soon.

Anyone who will buy now at this time when the price of BTC and ETH is at the bottom then they will get a biggest chance to again enter in the crypto market the same as many people entered last year and they saw the price raised much higher after their investment.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Next year, I expect that the months of the rise will be February-March. I hope that a lot of people will return to cryptocurrency at this time. But it will be extremely unprofitable for them. As the price of all the major cryptocurrencies and altcoins will be high.
December is the opportunity to be able to buy cryptocurrency at a cheap price. This is a good opportunity for investors, they must be able to choose the right coin and if successful, of course wealth will be something that can be achieved. Early next year is the right moment to be able to improve the development of cryptocurrency.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

I am slowly cumulating more Bitcoins and some altcoins because they are now irresistible cheap.
But also soon I will be out of money.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

Yeah, I have plans to invest in altcoins,but not shitcoins, only alts with technology and vision behind.
I hate those making pivots,so I am very strict in analysing their activity and roadmap
SwaVeR

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

With good news about bitcoin next year, I believe next year will be a good year for bitcoin, I will buy a bitcoin and hold it until next year. Hope it is a decent decision,
Not just the decent decision but it will be definitely a profitable decision in your lifetime. Yes, bitcoin prices going to hit a new ATH in 2019 so buying right now for very much cheaper prices and holding it for more than one year will be fetching you very huge profits for sure.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

In 2019, the situation will change to positive, in my opinion. I hope that bitcoin will get its stability and altcoins will rise, I invest now in some alts, they are Eidoo, On.Live, KickCoin.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

2019 will be the year of cryptocurrencies. The prices of many coins will be going to increase in early 2019s and bitcoin is one of them. There are certain coins which have potential and can grow in next year. You can invest in XRP, AE, and EOS. These coins will surely be pumped within 2 months. 
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

for a while I personally do not have a plan in investment, but at the beginning of next year I will look at market charts first before investing, now all markets are not so good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: