Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:33:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14042 times)
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

Keep saving existing coins and buy some new coins and start investing again with the new coin, I am sure that in early 2019 the beginning of crypto awakening will gradually slowly crypto rise again
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

The drop in crypto market prices and the prediction of an increase in market value at the end of the year, it cannot be proven. The plan and mission that I did during Crypto entered this period of decline I decided to continue to invest a lot of investment in various places. Besides that, it is productive in participating in the ICO. In addition to waiting for the market price to rise again, the strategy can also reduce boredom and will provide multiple benefits for the future (if you get good coins and ICO).
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

the year 2019 will give the movement could not be unexpected. Crypto can just be experiencing a recovery but also will fall. but as long as it's been at a cheap price then buy just in time for a good result the year 2019. probably the most eagerly anticipated is the ethereum hardfork delayed and hope this will be able to make the market look fresher.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

It is good if I can start investing in crypto currency on Jan. 2019 with profitable altcoin since this is the first time I will buy altcoins for my investment and to get involve in trading as part of  my plan in 2019 , so I am hoping for a prosperous New Year for me .
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

To anticipate that at the beginning of 2019 there will be a surge in crypto coin prices. From now on I have bought coins. And of course, the coins I buy have potential and are more promising. Continue to invest and I'm sure there will be a big wave at the beginning of the year.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
victory.lil

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

I am already buying altcoins when the market is low now. I don't think there will be an uptrend in January, and i don't even expect an uptrend recently, but at the moment it makes sense to buy from dip prices.

Remarkable position, because there are really very good opportunities for this. Especially if you follow this, then of course we can seriously think about seriously starting to invest in altcoins today, in any case, today we have to start.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

To anticipate that at the beginning of 2019 there will be a surge in crypto coin prices. From now on I have bought coins. And of course, the coins I buy have potential and are more promising. Continue to invest and I'm sure there will be a big wave at the beginning of the year.

yes you're right it doesn't matter the beginning of the year there will be a pump or not. Current prices include the lowest prices at the moment, so buying now is a good choice. but I suggest it's better to wait even longer, because we can buy at a lower price than this.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?

Before january, I would set my trading and investing plan for 2019 which we should all be done, and take note of those mistakes we did this year and learn from them to be applied for 2019 and beyond. Meanwhile we just still relax and enjoy the fall and be vigilant to know when to move.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

I dont think bull run will happen in Q1, my prediction bull run will happen in Q2. But it just my opinion because crypto always make me surprise, i even dont believe my portofolio loss more than 70%.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

I doubt that small investors still have money to invest in, so my main task is to keep the coins that I have. I hope in the near future, the market will recover.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

Everyone is already saying. I see that we keep falling. Agree where to invest if everything continues to fall. Already long enough.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

Personally, I think that in 2019 the most relevant coins will be Bitcoin, ethereum. I believe that it is in these coins that you can invest. In the future they will bring very good profits. All purchase and sale operations with bitcoin transfer are performed directly between the participants and decentralized, that is, they are performed without the participation of a common server. Based on this, the turnover in the global digital money markets cannot be monitored by government agencies or any other organizations.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

We must have a strategy when the market falls to seize opportunities and avoid panic sales. the easiest thing is to survive but we don't know how long the market will recover, maybe many people will still invest in cheap Altcoin but have the potential to increase capital little by little. but the things we need to realize are not too pushy to buy cheap altcoins when the situation is not conducive because you don't fully know the potential that they belong to.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

I will continue to do everything I did, I believe that market will recover soon or late, hope it will be soon, but it will be
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Looking at the situation in the market, I would not like to recommend any coin, because it is difficult to say what will happen next with the market!
I think we should dare to speculate, if you are confused about finding what coins are good for your investment, then my advice is you can choose Bitcoin. I think holding Bitcoin is the safest choice, but it's valid for the long term.

Bitcoin is still the key to this market, as if the market turns back again. The first price increase I would still think is Bitcoin, so anyone who is intending to invest but have not found the coin you want, buy Bitcoin first.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

It all depends on what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if it falls even more, or rather when it falls even more. It is possible that the situation with the top coins will also change. In any case, investing in Bitcoin and a few altcoins is exactly the question in which altcoins will be more profitable to invest.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

It all depends on what will happen to the cryptocurrency market if it falls even more, or rather when it falls even more. It is possible that the situation with the top coins will also change. In any case, investing in Bitcoin and a few altcoins is exactly the question in which altcoins will be more profitable to invest.

For investments, it is more profitable for altcoins. What I know is that if crypto prices occur in bitcoin, altcoin certainly will follow its movements. And you are right that investing in altcoin is a huge opportunity for Nyan to make a profit.
victory.lil

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

I dont think bull run will happen in Q1, my prediction bull run will happen in Q2. But it just my opinion because crypto always make me surprise, i even dont believe my portofolio loss more than 70%.
One can always talk about loss in general, because I also have very big losses, I think that you and I are not the only ones here. Few people who today still have a portfolio of USDT since the fall, so I think that in general the situation will not improve until Q4 2019.
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

There is no exact prediction for early January because volatility is high which is not giving the right path to the investors and they are confused to invest at what level or what price. So please wait for right time.

The top 10 altcoins such as Ripple, Steller or ETH are experiencing a market down trend and important that there is no sign of stopping. People should consider carefully before buying any coin, whether it is BTC
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

I have invested a lot in Altcoins this year so my plan for next year is just to keep trading the tokens I hold and wait for the bull market that I know is not far behind, better days ahead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: