Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14043 times)
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I have plan to invest in crypto but it has to be on altcoin with real usecase. No more investing in shitcoin or tokens without real usecase
ringgo96

Activity: 1596
Merit: 279

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

I hope that next year the price can rise and maximum. because we know now the market is experiencing a lot of decline and I want the market to recover as it is now

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

I do not plan to recommend any coins for investment. But in any case, January 2019 will be a great time to buy reliable cryptocurrencies. After all, prices are at their minimum, it is possible to cheaply buy good coins to earn income in the future.

I am not going to change my favorites. In January 2019 they will be same. Yes, I am both hands for Ethereum although many guys do not trust it anymore. Additionally, I am going to invest in Cardano, Waves, and NEM.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?

Now it is difficult to say which coins will be the most promising in 2019 because the cryptocurrency is too unpredictable. I plan to hold the ETH, Neo and Waves. I like Eidoo token also.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

I think we can see some growth. Bakkt is ready to start. I'm sure we can see other ETFs from different companies. And it can be some turn-over for market. Maybe global trend will not changed because of world instability but local bull run will be definitely
There are high hopes that Bakkt will be able to pull the entire cryptocurrency world into new opportunities, because today people just invested their insignificant money, which in total turned out to be quite substantial. Therefore, I think it is better to wait
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

I have plans to reinvest in ethereum, now ethereum has shown a pretty good initial rise, I want to take advantage of these opportunities and buy ethereum before prices bounce back, most likely in 2019 the price of ethereum will be pumped

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

I think we can see some growth. Bakkt is ready to start. I'm sure we can see other ETFs from different companies. And it can be some turn-over for market. Maybe global trend will not changed because of world instability but local bull run will be definitely
There are high hopes that Bakkt will be able to pull the entire cryptocurrency world into new opportunities, because today people just invested their insignificant money, which in total turned out to be quite substantial. Therefore, I think it is better to wait
More new updates will lift this industry to rise back again, there's a lots of expectations coming from BAKKT project, if this really succeed surely it will make a big hype to the entire industry bringing crypto to more adoptions out from businesses that will embrace the new system like crypto, needs to focus finding more positive insight to any coin project around the market making your move and invest your money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

I have plans to reinvest in ethereum, now ethereum has shown a pretty good initial rise, I want to take advantage of these opportunities and buy ethereum before prices bounce back, most likely in 2019 the price of ethereum will be pumped
This is already happening. In the last few days ethereum price growing very active. If you wanted to buy it, you need to hurry.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

I'm waiting minimum 4500 dollar for doing new investment, otherwise I will just wait with my cash because if we can't pass to 4500 dollar, we will drop to 3k soon again, so my plan is waiting for now.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

For me, the best token of 2019 will be Pundi X. This token provides monthly dividends of 7% each, and is also trading at very low prices now. Thus, the cost of Pundi X is currently about 10 times lower than its nominal values.
now the price in the market has started to rise, and a bad action if you buy it at a high price. if we buy it at the beginning of last month, maybe now we can get a good profit

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

I don't know what will be good next year, but it looks like stable coin will appear more and of course the token of the existing platform will still bring its own surprise
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

For me, the best token of 2019 will be Pundi X. This token provides monthly dividends of 7% each, and is also trading at very low prices now. Thus, the cost of Pundi X is currently about 10 times lower than its nominal values.
now the price in the market has started to rise, and a bad action if you buy it at a high price. if we buy it at the beginning of last month, maybe now we can get a good profit

If you have bought Bitcoin in the last month there may be some benefits that have come to you until now. You can see that prices continue to rise every day and towards a better price.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Today the market goes up. I think that this is the beginning of a wave of growth of the cryptocurrency market. I want to believe that the year 2019 will bring great profits to investors.

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

I think besides Bitcoin and Ethereum, Eos is one of the choices for investment. In my opinion, Eos has a good opportunity for 2019.

But I still make bitcoin the first choice.  WinkWink
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

The perfect time to buy some alt coins and tokens is now and not wait for next year. Look at the price of eth and other alt coins for the past few days they are now start recovering. The best plan is to buy now and hold your cheap coins now and wait for it to have massive gain next year.
MualanMaulana

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

My plan at the beginning of 2019 I want to invest in bitcoin, especially when the price of bitcoin is down. and I'm sure, in 2019 the price of bitcoin will rise again
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

my plan is to not do any thing just HODL my shitcoins hehehe
holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

It seems to me that the most famous earnings will be Bitcoin or ETH in 2019, but in order to earn good money, you need to start investing now. But, of course, you decide what to invest and what will bring you profit.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

I think that next year will be characterized by stability of cryptocurrency development. Of course it is quite difficult to talk about any stable features when the words are about crypto. Though in any case there were enough earthquakes on crypto lands.
PanGiMoon

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

It is difficult to make plans working with cryptocurrency, especially now, but I still want to buy Ethereum on the rise, which is promised at the beginning of next year, if it is not, then I will sit out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: