Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14041 times)
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

I do not plan to invest. I will go to hold. Perhaps in very durable. I do not like what is happening in the market now. Many lose money. All of course depends on the bull. If he does not come this year, the fall will be significant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
next month i'd like to waTCH out for some hype on ADA, especially for IRONX and TRAXIA, it seems something good will happen early next month. Well, these are all theories as the crypto sphere cannot be adequately predicted

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

Yes , I have plans to invest in several altcoins , but not in early january 2019 , because market still will be bearish . I don't expect a change in the global trend of the market until 2020, so for now I do not plan to invest in altcoins. Normal intraday trading is the best solution to earn money right now.
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

the beginning of the year always gives a significant increase in volume and price, but you must remain careful about what will happen afterwards

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

In 2019, Bitcoin and Ethereum will definitely be good. They can surprise everyone with their good and strong growth. I wish you all to guess with the choice of coins to invest!
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Of course I would like to see growth in January,but do not want to stagediving,as more than once seen the situation where everyone is waiting for the same date and so it all started the growth,and these moments were few,so January or February,when will grow,then go,wait,believe,hope)))

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

I would like to buy more NEOs and also to buy VeChain and Waves because these 2 coins showed a nice progress recently, but I havent got these coins in my altcoin´s portfolio.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

Now I will lick at several interesting coins that have shown good growth even when Bitcoin is pressing on the market. For example, one of them is a wave, it has not grown badly lately. Of course, if the market sees the bull, maybe it can bring a lot of profit.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

It seems that stable Coins are gaining more and more popularity, now people have a choice in which coins to wait out the fall of the market. Recently introduced, they are already in the top.
Indeed, those projects that today have the possibility of stability, I would probably say that this is the most profitable investment that can fix your opportunities and assets. Yet today I hope that people will be able to understand where to fix their profits.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

People have too much expectation in next year January 2019. People are expecting the crypto market to change but I do not expect a sudden change so I will watch the market situation and HOLD on to what I have.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

People have too much expectation in next year January 2019. People are expecting the crypto market to change but I do not expect a sudden change so I will watch the market situation and HOLD on to what I have.

Definitely a new year usher positive thoughts so we might as well expect some changes coming 2019. We can't predict, but I'm sure everyone is hoping for the betterment next year so personally I'm also would like to be optimistic that the whole crypto market will bounce back and me way see reversals for the rest of 2019-2020.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

I look at some coins, but before investing I need to check all the risks and factors affecting the market. I want to be ready for a bull run, which I pin my hopes on.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

Market conditions are unstable, and now I am waiting for ethereum for recovery, I hope that in early 2019 ethereum will be able to rise.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

I think 2019 will mostly be profitable if you trade. Hodlers will not get profit. There will be movements up and down couple of thousands $, get shorted by Nasdaq and CBOE, go down couple of thousand $, rinse and repeat.

Ever since Futures arrived we had these full stops hitting us. And Nasdaq will for sure not make it any easier for those who think you can buy and forget and profit like you did in 2017. No, this is a playground for the big boys now. 2017 it was mostly billions of people flocking in to buy and hodl.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

In 2019, ETH, EOS and Stellar will be definitely popular. All of them will be the basis for dozens of new and promising projects and this will give a good impetus to increase the prices of these coins.
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

I don't know [my best plan] except that at the moment I am waiting to go up because I have a token to sell because the market conditions are not stable I have to wait just the best way

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

If I choose now the altcoin in which I would invest money, I would most likely choose Ethereum. You know all its advantages, and also see how long it holds in the leaders of altcoins. So I believe that this the kind coin, that now need to buy.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

The more expectations you have the stronger your disappointment. Expecting something specific from a market like crypto, means guessing at the coffee grounds, and then getting upset about the result. Get ready for everything.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

I know it's too risky to invest at this point but if you don't take the risk how could you call yourself an investor?
I believed this is the right time to buy all the top altcoins that have the potential and already proven their works. If they can't recover and give you profit for a couple of weeks then hodl until the right time will come because this bearish market will end and will not last forever.
Investing is too risky that is why always remember what the wise men says,  Don't invest what you don't afford to lose.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

The more expectations you have the stronger your disappointment. Expecting something specific from a market like crypto, means guessing at the coffee grounds, and then getting upset about the result. Get ready for everything.
In general, I have so far scored everything, I understand that the market may not recover soon, and in 2019 there may be a lull and nothing will change in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: