Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14041 times)
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

i think crypto market will be good in the next year, the bull run will come so many times in 2019 but not in early january 2019. they need some times.
i hold some alts such as Ethereum, Ripple, TRON, and EOS that i believe they will give me a big profit in 2019.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

I don't think next year January nothing will happen but I am sure It will come soon some good news. Now all the market are down trend only. Stock market also looking like same .
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:05:23 AM

My best plan will be to HOLD more of ETH before Constantinople, but nevertheless, other coins and tokens are on my portfolio. Also, I plan to look thoroughly before I invest in any ICO because of my past experience, but definitely will key into some with great potentials. I will also look into participating in STOs if possible, because that's the talk of the crypto space right now.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

I think that January 2019 can bring us a boost, the society will still concentrate on bitcoins and ethereum. We are waiting for the growth of a small.

This is something I think is great for some of them, but I don't appreciate it. Because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is the key in the best of the crypto Altcoin, it is necessary to know which is the King in these currencies  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:38:56 AM

If I have enough money, I will invest in even BTC or top 5-10 coins because the price is now too attractive.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:47:50 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

My plan is to keep waiting and holding my coins due to this certain drops we have experienced. I dont think of quiting just because of this. There is always a time when prices go down but most importantly, we should not sell our stocks without profit.

Its about time to re calibrate our plans for investment in crypto market. We've seen the ups and down on its price value of all the coins as posted. High Market Volality affects the consumers behavior. Risk is always there but if we have learn the in's and out of crypto market we can somehow reduce the possible lost on our investment. I am still optimistic that better crypto market will be come 2019 trading. Hold on guys.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Because of the fairly low prices of altcoins I've already filled out your portfolio of coins from top-8. Therefore, I have no plans to invest in the beginning of 2019, now in my plans to all these coins in 2019 began to rise in price and bring me profit.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:20:36 AM

I would start to consider graphs such coins as EOS Ontology, a fairly strong projects, which are expected to show good result in 2019. The de Ontology could easily be fixed in the top 50.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:29:05 AM

I would just analyze the market and see which way it will move and how quickly to gain volumes. I think on the eve of news from the SEC some movement we will notice.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:29:16 AM

at the beginning of January 2019 the price of coins in the market was not yet stable, my prediction was that the trading market would be stable in 2012, I would always seek profits in the trading market

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:31:40 AM

When I start hunting every day, I will first look at the trends and prices of the crypto market and look for some innovative and good crypto investments. For example, BCH.NEO.ADA.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:33:25 AM

at the beginning of January 2019 the price of coins in the market was not yet stable, my prediction was that the trading market would be stable in 2012, I would always seek profits in the trading market
so we could take opportunity now , buying cheap coins with huge potency in future.take some risk  in order to get maximize profit in 2021 could be nice action for us.we have to able take opportunity in any market condition.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:37:47 AM

Of course, investment is always a risk, but still, if you decide to take this step, then it is best to follow inner intuition and I would not risk investing in new coins, the risk of loss then increases .. it’s best to invest in good old Bitcoin or ETH)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:37:51 AM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
I will start a new year by buying 50 ETH at $ 110. I believe that in a few days, our market will be red and I will have the opportunity to buy more ETH and hold until the end of 2019. I am not saying that at the end of the year the market will grow strongly, I think the price of ETH will be higher than $ 170 in 2019.

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:42:40 AM

I will start a new year by buying 50 ETH at $ 110. I believe that in a few days, our market will be red and I will have the opportunity to buy more ETH and hold until the end of 2019. I am not saying that at the end of the year the market will grow strongly, I think the price of ETH will be higher than $ 170 in 2019.

Good done! the price of the current Ethereum is really very cheap, and I think the price of Ethereum will not only reach $170 this year, it will even be higher, I expect Ethereum to reach a maximum of $300 this year.
In short, I wish you good luck!

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:43:34 AM

The fact that you bought ETH is a very good decision. Long-term (minimum one year) is a good investment. However, I am sure that ETH will not return to the price of $110. I think ETH is the coin that has the greatest potential for price increase in 2019 and will rise much more higher than $170.. at least few times.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:07:35 AM

The fact that you bought ETH is a very good decision. Long-term (minimum one year) is a good investment. However, I am sure that ETH will not return to the price of $110. I think ETH is the coin that has the greatest potential for price increase in 2019 and will rise much more higher than $170.. at least few times.
It will, actually it's easy to reach $1,000 if people will start buying huge number of ETH coins.
This time, people will be more aggressive because last year was a bad year for ETH, they think this year will change the sad memories of last year and this year there's a lot of great updates to watch in the market, we are still in the early days of 2019 but the market reaction is already good.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:56:27 PM

I am planning to buy TIOx, CHT, EOS, XYO tokens with BTC & ETH! I don't know how but I feel these coins will be big for sure! At this moment I don't care which months are coming and which month I am to wait to see the bull market. I am focusing the present time and now crypto coins are cheap so, I am trying to buy as much as I able! When I will need money I will not hesitate anymore to sell my holding asset!

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:07:30 AM

This time I just choice big Altcoins to invest such as Ethereum, Nano, IOTA, NEO, Ripple, Qtum....it will be safer for you when the market is having many fluctuation like this

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:18:35 AM

At the beginning of January all coins have barely moved significantly, but Etherum shows good progress. at the end of 2018 $ 130, now Etherum has risen $ 150 earlier this month in 2019. I don't think it is impossible if a bull run will really happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: