Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:50:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there more profitable cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin?  (Read 18276 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

There are still good cryptos out there, the only people who cannot earn and have a profit our the ones whobare newbies in market exchanges and only going with the flow of pumps and not really researching about other gold coins and alts.
Good than bitcoin it is relative but there are many coins that have price changes faster than bitcoin and have a much higher price increase than bitcoin because the market situation is different for each coin. of course it will be more profitable. you're right, the problem is they are reluctant to research they just follow the market or just follow the signal
Of course there are altcoin which are faster than bitcoin in terms of transaction and faster than bitcoin in term price either because altcoin are easily manipulated but they cant be more profitable than bitcoin because every cryptocurrencies are traded against bitcoin.
Nope, you just say that altcoin prices change can move faster than bitcoin. and you say altcoin can't be more profitable than bitcoin because it's traded against bitcoin. precisely the key is because the altcoin is more volatile. then you can use it to get a faster profit dude!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

Yes of course despite of this situation you can still gain more profits than bitcoin check " here ". But only for long term i guess, because mostly nowadays has no stable progress  because of volatility of market.  Which is be careful choosing a coin , much better to make a technical analysis first to assure you can obtain more profits.
The last time I checked there's no altcoin which is more profitable than bitcoin when it comes to long term investment or trading and most crypto million make their huge profit through bitcoin. However, most of the altcoin are usually manipulated and long term investment is not good.
If you look at the data, a lot of Altcoin are experiencing significant changes, right as you say that there are altcoins that have increased significantly. But the risk is quite large, Atlcoin usually has very fast fluctuations so that Altcoin can die and ultimately has no value. So for me, investing in Bitcoin is much safer than other coins. Especially for you beginners in the digital currency world, making Bitcoin as an investment can be used as a top choice.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

If we will talk about this month it is easy to say that you can go or buy some hardforks of BCH as you can see once it dumps there would be a massive pump afterwards which can be profitable in this kind of situation. Those are the only coins that I know of but if you are a keen observer you will know which token or coin will pump for short term.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

Soon it will be a year since the bitcoin touched its maximum price, and after almost a year of downward trend, I would like to know if any cryptocurrency or any project has managed to beat the performance of Bitcoin. It seems that the decline of Bitcoin has dragged down the value of all cryptocurrencies, and regardless of how good a project was, its value has also declined.
Is there any cryptocurrency that is worth more now than a year ago?
No, i don't think so. All altcoins lost their value about %90. People who have altcoins have already lost a lot of money. The last bear market was a bad experience for all of us.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

During this year, different coins have changed in price in different ways, but compared to Bitcoin, most of the TOP100 coins have fallen in price much more. Therefore, it is better to choose Bitcoin for keeping money during the bear market, but during the growth of the market it is better to keep altcoins, because they usually grow faster than Bitcoin.
Redoc

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

Trading bitcoin has reaped its rewards. But then buying into profitable ICOs have been a sure banker for monstrous profits, if you backed a pretty good one. We are talking of x100 profit. That being said, ICOs can tank heavily with a blink of an eye. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
cintasilious

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:04:02 AM

currently waves performs against the markets negative trend,
Yes it is a good thing for those who cannot invest huge capital. Waves could be a safe heaven for those who have lost some money. But for big money, again Bitcoin and the top coins are the attractive areas.
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:17:22 AM

There are always more profitable coins than bitcoin but main question is that; is there any coin more trustable than bitcoin, you can invest to any altcoin which rises faster than btc but you can lose money faster don't forget this.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:24:00 AM

Yes, I'm sure there are some, but it is often the case in a downturn that the smaller the coin the harder it is hit... which also means that when markets turn bullish, the smaller coins often rise more than the larger ones.
Of course this isn't always the case as plenty of alts aren't worth holding... but it does mean that many alts (e.g. ETH) look underpriced vs BTC at the moment.

Fascinat

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:24:31 AM

There are always more profitable coins than bitcoin but main question is that; is there any coin more trustable than bitcoin, you can invest to any altcoin which rises faster than btc but you can lose money faster don't forget this.

Some times, the Bitcoin Cash is more profitable to mine than Bitcoin.
https://cash.coin.dance/blocks
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:02:45 PM

Every single altcoin is more profitable only on BULLISH market. BTC has higher capitalisation, so it is easier to pump another low cap coin. That's how I see it!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:50:16 PM

Every single altcoin is more profitable only on BULLISH market.
There's a truth on this but I don't think by this coming bull run, every single of them will also get into this ride. Some will do but there will be unknown coins bound to dry out.

BTC has higher capitalisation, so it is easier to pump another low cap coin. That's how I see it!
Those low cap coins are very prone to pump and dump.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:36:41 PM

there are new alts and coins that are popping up right now and some of this cryptocurrency is a good investment, with their good platforms and good team im sure that this cryptos will go to the moon.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:38:42 PM

im not that sure but there are still crypto worth investing in, like omisego, btc, appcoin and ethereum that showing a good chance of huge recovery from the huge dip last year.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:53:08 PM

Soon it will be a year since the bitcoin touched its maximum price, and after almost a year of downward trend, I would like to know if any cryptocurrency or any project has managed to beat the performance of Bitcoin. It seems that the decline of Bitcoin has dragged down the value of all cryptocurrencies, and regardless of how good a project was, its value has also declined.
Is there any cryptocurrency that is worth more now than a year ago?
Profitable coin can see by many ways, because a lot of altcoins in past increased more than 100%, and it can be called profitable than bitcoin. But in the end,  everything will back to bitcoin and no altcoin can beat it yet.

BEXAM_Romit

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 06:19:28 AM

For long-term no. Bitcoin is and will always be the best coin to hold for long term investment. For short term investment and if you are looking to earn some quick money, then alt coins are the way forward as the fluctuation even without the influence of bitcoin means that there is more opportunity to make some money quickly.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:02:05 AM

Bitcoin is really important part of crypto world because if there is no bitcoin  probably altcoins will not increase I think. There is one altcoins who are better than and more profitable than bitcoin and the one only our favorite which is ethereum. We know the only altcoins who are the next bitcoin. I think they still have coins that we need to discover that better than bitcoin and maybe they still creating.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:17:52 AM

im not that sure but there are still crypto worth investing in, like omisego, btc, appcoin and ethereum that showing a good chance of huge recovery from the huge dip last year.
I think the problem of profit is the problem of strategy that we have. You know there are some people who lose because they use bitcoin. because the strategy they have is not good. well, if the question is a more profitable coin compared to bitcoin, I think ETH is also able to provide big profits when you have a good strategy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:25:19 AM

I think the problem of profit is the problem of strategy that we have. You know there are some people who lose because they use bitcoin. because the strategy they have is not good. well, if the question is a more profitable coin compared to bitcoin, I think ETH is also able to provide big profits when you have a good strategy.
I think you are right that choosing a good strategy and analyzing the same bitcoin or any other coin can make a profit
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:10:58 PM

of course yes in short term.

eth was 7 dollar 2 years ago. it made more than 20x

but in long term. bitcoin is the most stable and reliable coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: