Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there more profitable cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin?  (Read 18276 times)
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

When bitcoin declines the price, most altcoins surely follows and we already seeing that every time there will be a price correction. Unfortunately, i believe that it was over a year now but we are still seeing slight recovery in the market. There are a lot of altcoins that have more potential giving you a higher return than bitcoin. You can check GO, ADA, TRON, TEZOS and IOTA.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

It seems that the era of the superiority of Bitcoin over all other cryptocurrencies will end soon. But before that happens, we will suffer greatly.
do you believe if bitcoin will be destroyed? I myself still believe bitcoin will continue to survive, now things are really bad, but I'm sure the market will soon grow again. all of us who have crypto assets certainly believe in a market that will return soon.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

It seems that the era of the superiority of Bitcoin over all other cryptocurrencies will end soon. But before that happens, we will suffer greatly.
do you believe if bitcoin will be destroyed? I myself still believe bitcoin will continue to survive, now things are really bad, but I'm sure the market will soon grow again. all of us who have crypto assets certainly believe in a market that will return soon.

Will Bitcoin be destroyed? even I do not believe in this, the journey and the ten-year process and stepping on more mature, bitcoin will get stronger. The twists and turns of bitcoin have been skipped and now the process continues and I think this competition is just beginning.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

I think all altcoins will bring more profit than bitcoin. If the bitcoin 10x in the bull period makes significant subcoins 100x. Remember.
for example, XEM fell from $ 2 to $ 0.1. but bitcoin fell from 19k to 3k only.
When the bitcoin is 50k dollars xem will be 5 dollars. did i know
xlm, ada, qsp, nano, wan, eth. they will make at least 50x.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Will Bitcoin be destroyed? even I do not believe in this, the journey and the ten-year process and stepping on more mature, bitcoin will get stronger. The twists and turns of bitcoin have been skipped and now the process continues and I think this competition is just beginning.
I am sure that we are on the threshold of a new stage of development of the entire cryptoindustry. Now there is a redistribution of values in this area, and after that we will be able to see a much better cryptocurrency ecosystem.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

As you said, if all the cryptocurrency price changes according to the bitcoin price movement then the fact is not there. Let's look at the market, almost all altcoins have experienced a drastic decline, ETH has dropped from the price of $ 1200 and now only valued at $ 97 and Ripple which has reached ATH $ 3 last year and is now valued at only $ 0.3 ... this indicates no there will be an altcoin that will exceed ATH last year.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

If you do short trades you'll earn a few dollars depends on the amount of your investment. If you're lucky you can catch a pump and gain profit. This is the time of accumulating. Then just wait for the bull run. Your assets will double its value I'm sure of that. What I'm not sure is when the bull run starts.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

Nobody can can gives more profits than to bitcoin, altcoins or cryptocurrency in general will affect if bitcoin wil up or down their value if the bitcoin stop uprising because they meet the highest price pick value possible altcoins will also steady at their value in the coinmarketcap.

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

I am sure that we are on the threshold of a new stage of development of the entire cryptoindustry. Now there is a redistribution of values in this area, and after that we will be able to see a much better cryptocurrency ecosystem.
A lot of shorters are leaving the market. Crypto needs to prove itself to the world if that's worth to be considered as an important thing for our future. Decentralized should become the next big thing in a few years laters. it's about to begin dude.
Hilly

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

Mybe some coins might be more profitable  but they are also more risky and I prefer to have less money but will be sure that I will have them at all
Nowadays many altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin but recent market is directly affected in majority of the altcoins so peoples are wrongly understand the current demand.
I think still some altcoins are good to trade because we will expect more profit in current trend. So who are really concentrate in trading they know how to make profit in all the situation.
In this market we have to look that which coin has a stronger project and which have a team of activity personalities and after that we have to look that among them which project coin is dump much then invest in that as that coin will again reach to it higher value.
Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

Definitely, alts can be more profitable. From the current price, BTC goes to his ATH 5x. But for ADA, for example, it ATH more than 10 times. And I wait for a higher price for Cardano. Yes, I agree that it will not happen in this year. And at 2019 it will be very difficult. But alts has more opportunities to grow. It's a fact
Watch on the DACC as another example. Current price is 0.5x from ICO. If they will be listed on the big exchange I'm sure price will make 3-5 times.
It is only estimation of normal people that Bitcoin will reach to 5X as we think that it will reach to its previous ATH value while the expert speculate that Bitcoin will reach much higher than the previous year ATH price. So Bitcoin is also beneficial like other coins.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:52:30 AM

There are many coins with higher profits than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is the safest coin. Although its profit is small, its fluctuations are relatively stable and will not cause you to lose a lot in an instant. Therefore, don't participate in other coin investments unless you have a better choice.

icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

Soon it will be a year since the bitcoin touched its maximum price, and after almost a year of downward trend, I would like to know if any cryptocurrency or any project has managed to beat the performance of Bitcoin. It seems that the decline of Bitcoin has dragged down the value of all cryptocurrencies, and regardless of how good a project was, its value has also declined.
Is there any cryptocurrency that is worth more now than a year ago?
In dollar based I didn't see any project still above 1 year ago price but there is good project like Qkc, Bnb and they are above their btc based price, especially bnb rised well in this bad bear market year also.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Mybe some coins might be more profitable  but they are also more risky and I prefer to have less money but will be sure that I will have them at all
That is something that many do not seem to understand if a coin is more profitable than bitcoin that also means that the potential to get losses is also incredibly high and unless you have a superior level of skill when it comes to the markets than most of your competitors then you are going to find yourself losing money and not earning it as you thought.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

Why look into the past? For crypto, this is a very distant past. There are quite good tokens born this year. I will better pay attention to them. For example, NPXS, XYO, COIN. These assets looks fit enough.

Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

In terms of trading perspective there were more coins that are highly profitable than bitcoin. When it comes to long term holding and for investment purposes, bitcoin gets priority as it is something a promised asset while many others were yet to prove their growth.
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

Bitcoin is one of the least profitable cryptocurrencies. All it takes is a look at the graphics and you'd know that it's true.
But with the exception of stablecoins, it's also the most risk-free one out there.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

There are still good cryptos out there, the only people who cannot earn and have a profit our the ones whobare newbies in market exchanges and only going with the flow of pumps and not really researching about other gold coins and alts.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

there were lots of coins in the market that can give you a good profit, just look for their purpose and their roadmap so that you can calculate when it will boom in the market, I am a holder of lots of coins in the market that has a potential like HBZ although the price today is not that good I am still positive with the outcome.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:26:40 AM

If we don’t talk about prices, but about ideas and future development, I see quite a few of them. Coin privacy, golem, lisk and eos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: