Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIDUS - Global First Decentralized Funding Platform  (Read 70806 times)
ellleM (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Can you name your key strengths? After all, you have chosen a market with very high competition and I would like to know that you fully understand your position.
Thanks to the Aidus platform, investors from all over the world will be able to receive information about funds without language barriers or difficulties with currency exchange. In addition, even small companies will be able to find financing for their products by offering them to customers from all countries.
What are the benefits of first investors?
We have developed a bonus system for early investors. Those users who bought Aidus tokens during the first pre-sale received a 25% bonus. Including those investors who make a purchase through the CoinBene exchange until December 31. In the second presale the bonus of 10% will be active.
How will the accrual of dividends to the account of the investor? Once a month? Or what does it depend on?
How the dividend payment system will work on the Aidus platform so far I can not clarify. Join our telegram group https://t.me/aidusofficial to stay tuned.
rustycrusty

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

Hi, what are the most important features of the platform? How will it work?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

What is the structure of your platform? What technologies will you need to create and maintain its vitality?
The AIDUS Business is composed of two different business models. The first business is the QTS service business model for the FX Trading System. The basic profit model on this business area is to share the management fee and the performance fee (servicing fee) with hedge funds and finance companies that have settled into QTS Servicing Agreement. The second business model is the AIDUS Coin. ADFP-based Fund Market service is to provide a decentralized fund market that would enable global investors to freely access the online / mobile platform service to AIDUS Business Definition sign into various fund portfolios and request its redemption through the usage of the AIDUS Coin.
The following languages will be used to develop the Aidus platform: Node.JS, Solidity, Web3.js, React, Java script, Java, Python
velenara063

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

I watch your project is one of the top. How do i get involved? What are your investment requirements?
To participate in sales you need to have an Ethereum wallet. The minimum investment amount for the second presale is $ 500. Presale will begin on January 3rd.
How about KYC verification? Do you conduct a check?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Hi, what are the most important features of the platform? How will it work?
Here are the three most important project properties:
1) Real Currency As investors can actually use the coin at fund market during signing and redemption of fund items, AIDUS Coin can be immediately used in real economy.
2) Coin having fundamentals 50% of the ICO-raised capital shall be managed by QTS, securing 100% of the ICO-raised capital within 3 years as the fundamental to the coin, making the coin safe as it shall never plummet below a certain degree.
3) Continuous value increase potential As the fund volume at the platform expands, and as more people will sign into the fund items, the more demand it will be for the AIDUS Coin.
kaledallo

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

Have you been working in finance for a long time? What reason prompted you to create such a project?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

I watch your project is one of the top. How do i get involved? What are your investment requirements?
To participate in sales you need to have an Ethereum wallet. The minimum investment amount for the second presale is $ 500. Presale will begin on January 3rd.
How about KYC verification? Do you conduct a check?
Yes, if you are going to buy Aidus tokens, you will need to provide copies of documents (passport, ID, driver's license) to confirm your account.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

Have you been working in finance for a long time? What reason prompted you to create such a project?
We started to form a final team and create the Aidus project in 2017. The team analyzed the market, identified problems and developed a business model that would be most successful in such conditions. But not just successful, but will be leading model that would propel the global asset management market.
Granatra

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

When do you plan to complete the development of the Aidus platform? How much time do I need to start making a profit?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

When buying tokens, do I need to use a crypto wallet or can I replenish my wallet on the site via bank transfer?
Until December 31, our token is available for purchase on the exchange. There you only need to register and replenish your account. Or you can wait for the second phase of presale. Yes, for payment transactions it is necessary to have a crypto wallet which supports ERC-20.
kaledallo

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

We started to form a final team and create the Aidus project in 2017. The team analyzed the market, identified problems and developed a business model that would be most successful in such conditions. But not just successful, but will be leading model that would propel the global asset management market.
How long did it take you to prepare a project? I hope this was not a momentary desire to pick up a wave of popularity of ICO projects.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Hey. Do you have bonuses for early investors or incentives for users?
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I live in Latin America?
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

When do you plan to complete the development of the Aidus platform? How much time do I need to start making a profit?
According to our calculations, it will be possible to launch the platform in the second quarter of 2019. But for this we need to collect the maximum amount for each stage of the sale. Because should the Hard Cap be reached at any phase, the following sales phase may not take place. The full hard cap is equal 100.000.000 USD.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

If I buy tokens not on the coinbene, but immediately from your website, should I pay a commission?
The commission has all ICO projects since a part of these funds goes as payment for the miners of Ethereum. In addition, it should be remembered that the minimum investment amount for the second presale is $ 500.

how many total AID tokens are for sale? and how long is your 2nd pre-sale lasts? and what are the inclusive dates of your ICO period? will coinbene continue to be your exchange after your ico?
2,000,000,000 AID tokens of the total amount allocated for sale. The second round of presale will start on January 3 and last until January 12. PUBLIC SALE : 17. JAN. 2019 12:00 ~ 31. JAN. 2018 18:00 (GMT +0)
You can buy AID tokens on CoinBene until December 31. After that, the withdrawal of the token to the exchange will take place according to the road map.

thanks for answering my queries. so it means, it doesn't follow that AID token will be listed in coinbene after your public sale? am i understanding it right? are you going to list it in other exchanges?

According to our calculations, it will be possible to launch the platform in the second quarter of 2019. But for this we need to collect the maximum amount for each stage of the sale. Because should the Hard Cap be reached at any phase, the following sales phase may not take place. The full hard cap is equal 100.000.000 USD.

hard cap is too huge though. by the way, wish you success in this project!
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

How long did it take you to prepare a project? I hope this was not a momentary desire to pick up a wave of popularity of ICO projects.
The AIDUS Project Team has gone through 15 years of R&D process for the proprietary Quant Trading System (hereby referred to as “QTS”), fully launching the system in 2015, and has been fully verified since 2016 by various asset management professionals through demonstration of the system and as well as pilot operation on the fund management, fully verifying the safety of the system.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

If I buy tokens not on the coinbene, but immediately from your website, should I pay a commission?
The commission has all ICO projects since a part of these funds goes as payment for the miners of Ethereum. In addition, it should be remembered that the minimum investment amount for the second presale is $ 500.

how many total AID tokens are for sale? and how long is your 2nd pre-sale lasts? and what are the inclusive dates of your ICO period? will coinbene continue to be your exchange after your ico?
2,000,000,000 AID tokens of the total amount allocated for sale. The second round of presale will start on January 3 and last until January 12. PUBLIC SALE : 17. JAN. 2019 12:00 ~ 31. JAN. 2018 18:00 (GMT +0)
You can buy AID tokens on CoinBene until December 31. After that, the withdrawal of the token to the exchange will take place according to the road map.

thanks for answering my queries. so it means, it doesn't follow that AID token will be listed in coinbene after your public sale? am i understanding it right? are you going to list it in other exchanges?

hard cap is too huge though. by the way, wish you success in this project!

Yes, Aidus coin will be available in CoinBene after public sale. We plan to work with other exchanges too. But more accurate information will be known later.
ellleM (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I live in Latin America?
We have no restrictions for residents of Latin America. Nowadays such countries as Bangladesh, Nepal, Macedonia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Pakistan, Algeria, Morocco are restricted to hold an ICO. Concerning to U.S. and China, they were banned, but now they are partly allowed, but heavily regulated. Therefore, you can easily participate
Brahmankar

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. When will the distribution of tokens begin?
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

We have no restrictions for residents of Latin America. Nowadays such countries as Bangladesh, Nepal, Macedonia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Pakistan, Algeria, Morocco are restricted to hold an ICO. Concerning to U.S. and China, they were banned, but now they are partly allowed, but heavily regulated. Therefore, you can easily participate
Your website price is in dollars, and how to calculate the equivalent in ETH?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: