Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to cryptocurrency?!  (Read 1361 times)
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

The reduction in purchasing power is due exclusively to the drop in the overall interest of investors to the given kind of assets. All this together led to a drop in the price of Bitcoin, and then the entire crypto industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

I am believe on the future of cryptocurrency. Many bussiness including banks will adopting blockchain technology and i think its good because blockchain reducing cost. If cost can reduced, company can expand their bussieness and more jobs open.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
DavenporK

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

I don't understand the exact cause. maybe because bitcoincash hardfork has worsened the market atmosphere, whether it's true or not, because many of them say that. but I'm not frustrated! Blockchain technology is a tremendous innovation, so I think Crypto will soon rise from this bad time.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

Now the crypt market is experiencing a recession, anxiety this is due to the low cost and the interest of sponsors to it. In the future, we expect that the situation will change for the better.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

A lot of people has said it’s because of the ETF that wasn’t approved this year. Some has claimed that the ETF will be approved next year but no one has mentioned when exactly it’s going to be, and the price has been dropping since, except this week it got a little back to top. I do believe the BCH fork is always part of what lead to the price to drop (especially the drop to $3k).
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

A large amount of capital has been withdrawn from the cryptocurrency market, so the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply. This is a game of multi-party powers, but Bitcoin will take off in the future. The short-term cryptocurrency market will be very depressed.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

A large amount of capital has been withdrawn from the cryptocurrency market, so the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply. This is a game of multi-party powers, but Bitcoin will take off in the future. The short-term cryptocurrency market will be very depressed.

But many people are failing to understand the situation of the market, due to fluctuation the price went very low and whales are grabbing the Bitcoin in this downward trend. Now it is very frustrating due to downtrend but it is very good to have faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Development is not has any limitations, new bugs shown on the Blockchain then need develop. Everyday happens is billions of dollars transaction that how increase the demand.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

Nothing has happen to crypto Currency just that some Brokers are manipulating the market because they want  to hold more bitcoin for next bull run..  crypto  broker always buy bitcoin at exchange market price so always they dumps few coins in exchange like binance so that weak Holder can sell to them at cheat price ..  so keep holding for the next bull run !!

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

I think that crypto will rise back up when it will become more convenient and will be used in everyday life again. It will be a slow climb though.
Mass adoption will make the difference. When the masses are educated, nurtured and waxes stronger in the understanding of the complexities inherent in the use of cryptocurrency and it becomes simplified to them, then will cryptocurrency start going up and up.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

Nothing has happen to crypto Currency just that some Brokers are manipulating the market because they want  to hold more bitcoin for next bull run..  crypto  broker always buy bitcoin at exchange market price so always they dumps few coins in exchange like binance so that weak Holder can sell to them at cheat price ..  so keep holding for the next bull run !!
Manipulations keeps killing the market especially when Wall Street guys wants to buy in cheaper they will suppress the price until it gets to their buy zone once they are done buying the amounts they want to buy, they will make sure the price is pushed up they sell thereby dumping on the average Joe who just came in.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

I agree, cryptocurrency volatility is good only for speculators and traders. It's a good way to make really crazy money, and someone's already made it.  Roll Eyes But such volatility prevents the integration of cryptocurrencies into our daily lives, because it's extremely inconvenient when your assets can decrease in price by 50-300% per day .

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: