Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that ETH will recover?  (Read 2074 times)
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.
I believe that Ethereum will outlive many altcoins. It has more potential than many altcoins. The crisis that has now affected Ethereum will soon pass and the price will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

yes of course that is very possible, we know that ethereum is becoming increasingly popular and becoming stronger and ethereum prices will continue to change, so it will definitely recover soon
cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

In my 2 years experience and market observations on crypto everything is possible even the price is somewhat low and theres time when you wake up when one good news is spreading all over the internet it drives the price very fast like in eth now what if next year something good news will awaken the crypto market and begin to explode again.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Yes
Ethereum can't just dies off

Especially when we are under $100 now for each ETH, everything is dirt cheap now if you think that the crypto space could revive
A recover back to ATH for ethereum would make you an easy 14x

But yeah, it really depends on how the market goes
Despite there's so much optimistic news where most people know the market might went up a bit, the volume doesn't come in
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

Never, I think the market will collapse soon, that's why I think we should abandon this market as soon as possible, because they are too risky.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

This continuous quarrel about ETH makes me think deeply about it. There are, not sure but I think, over 6000 cryptocurrencies over there and the significant part of them ERC token. This means there is a strong base coming from ETH. However, these projects create a dumping point for the ETH since their ICOs and sales are making with ETH. Is this going to be a strong ground but lower price vicious circle situation? Will there be a chance for ETH to rise beyond its ATH?

I personally don't think any token or coin will replace ETH soon but... There is a strong but here.
yea of course. I just overheard that the ethereum will have 10000 investors. I think that will be the reason of the increasing of price of the ethereum and it will rise again from the grave.

ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

Of course it is possible beacsue I saw many times how ethereum was down and then it returned back to it's price and became cost more

gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

In current situation everyone is waiting for whole crypto currency market to recover. It is possible for market to recover, a big whale can change the whole scenario  in single day. If you look at the market then you can find that there was very short period of time when there was a massive investment crypto currencies that created a lot hype in community. It is just like a game and wait for the next level to come.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

I really hope that the air will grow in price. It is used by almost all companies that I have seen.
I do not understand why he fell so quickly in price. The best thing we can do is keep and not sell it. I think soon the course will grow to the moon.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

Never, I think the market will collapse soon, that's why I think we should abandon this market as soon as possible, because they are too risky.

why you still here if you think the market will colapse and eth will never to recover its price buddy
just stay positive and be optimistic,,  Wink
i believe crypto market will be back soon,, and eth price too buddy

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

Ethereum will recover. Don't doubt that. There are a lot of projects that have been released on its platform, many of them are successful. When the market recovers, the price of ether will also be high.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

Of course it is possible beacsue I saw many times how ethereum was down and then it returned back to it's price and became cost more
True, what you say, however, I am very sure that ethereum will recover soon, the most important for now, we must be patient first and continue to monitor the development of ethereum prices
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

If the upcoming update of ethereum is successfully implemented, there is a possibility that another bullrun will happen in the future. The developers of ethereum are very active in improving the features of their coin to meet the challenges so I think the coin will eventually recover in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

True, what you say, however, I am very sure that ethereum will recover soon, the most important for now, we must be patient first and continue to monitor the development of ethereum prices
Today I see the market ethereum continue to fall may be due to the influence of the amount of investment ethylene and bitcoin trade but the market will sometimes up down the important thing we should know how to invest

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rationotled

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

I heard that the rippling was caused by MLMs selling courses and selling riple tokens then getting users to send it to their wallets which has an arbitrage AI
ethereum is good an di believe taht we should not sell it otherwise we should not miss a chance and buy soem more
It is right that in this time we do not have to sell our ethereum as the price of ethereum will again reach to that value which we saw in the previous year. So when we will sell now then we will lose a lot and we will get a 10 to 15 times less money of our actual money.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

Short answer for the recovery; Yes!

If its about the replacement of ETH, there's a debate regarding it and everyone is free to think on what's much better than ETH. There's Chinese ETH and there's a current drama on twitter between these two lead devs that are exchanging spicy words.
Plain truth! We are in a space that is probably getting competitive but one way or the other, ETH has still been able to stand tall in the smart contract usage thing, and first movers advantage is also a helper in that aspect.

One thing again is that there is still a lot of development going on, so it is not like it is a dead project. Recovery is something that is normal to expect and those who know that are always looking for chances like this to get in hugely. Only those who do not have a plan and idea what they are doing in the market will always shiver at times like this.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Of course ethereum will recover just hold if you want to earn profit, just buy these cheap prices of ethereum then hold for long term.
The recovery of Ethereum will be very difficult, and it will require a huge bull market. In essence, the decline of Ethereum is associated with the abuse of ICO, and the entire cryptocurrency is affected. Three years may be able to recover.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

The price of ETH will increase according to the market situation because the team behind the project are actively developing for further expansion of their developments. This development will easily help the ETH to increase the price more than 1000$ easily.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

I wonder where you actually saw the quarrel from. There may be a lot of cryptocurrencies out there, but for those who are more utilized, they will always have a chance, and ethereum is one of them. This is a bear phase for the whole market, so trying to picture the idea of no recovery is something I believe you really do not want to be doing. Every market recovers as long as it is useful. It might go lower, but a stage will come when it will reach the rock bottom and demand will soar in greatly for it.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

I think ETH can go back to $25.. Ethereum pumped because of ico hype.. But that's over.

Ethereum was around $8 begin of januari 2017.

These guys who bought for that price or cheaper have dumped there bags in december and januari 2018 exactly 1 year after they bought.
The new mass crypto investors need to find new mass of crypto investors who are ready to buy for higher price.

If you cant find a buyer for higher price it will dump only more.

It's a ponzi scheme you know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: