Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen with ethereum.  (Read 26962 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:29:27 PM

Ethereum will be fine and will rise again in the market.
Everything will be fine in the near future though it is suffering now we dont need to worry about it.
The hardfork should take place as soon as possible to make it better.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:59:30 PM

Ethereum will be fine and will rise again in the market.
Everything will be fine in the near future though it is suffering now we dont need to worry about it.
The hardfork should take place as soon as possible to make it better.
I also think that the update will bring something new to the market, because without the development of the coin just die, and so I think it will lead to new investors in the coin , I think in 2019 will increase only by the end of the year

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:11:20 PM

I also don't know what really happened, at the beginning of the news hardfork made ethereum prices increase, but after
a few days of decline, it seems like this time hardfork is unable to have a big influence on the price of ethereum
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:30:58 PM

I also don't know what really happened, at the beginning of the news hardfork made ethereum prices increase, but after
a few days of decline, it seems like this time hardfork is unable to have a big influence on the price of ethereum
This time I think that people will not react on this hard fork. the most important thing is that this fork must take place

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:45:48 PM

Ethereum follows bitcoin price like all the other altcoins wich means that if bitcoin goes down, ethereum will follow so eth news had nothing to do with the pricing drop and the fork went well

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:51:39 PM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
I was also surprised to see the price of eth plummet, but after discovering that the hardfork that was slated to come up in January had been posted, I later perceived that some might have got the news before it went into circulation and others on seeing the price plummet, they started selling theirs too, which is the cause of the drop in price.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:02:50 PM

this is a general decline in the market, I think that the price of this coin will still take its heights

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 04:13:55 PM

Ethereum will be good in future. Because ethereum has good blockchain technology of ERC 20 solution. Iam also belive ethereum again will raise there high value in next year.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:17:35 PM

The crypto market is bearish right now so it affects the eth platform pricing. Also the canceled schedule of fork last january may have affected the confidence of investors. But i how things will turn around when the fork di come this february
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

Ethereum always decline in every day every time more than bitcoin. But i prefer to invest Ethereum the best because every ico platform are arranged by Ethereum.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:41:10 PM

a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

Your not missing anything, this is th real market condition and we are in bearest market. No coins increasing prices all is decreasing so  that why ethereum also in low price. The news you heard is a speculation just do a review in actual market condition .
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:47:40 PM

Ethereum always decline in every day every time more than bitcoin. But i prefer to invest Ethereum the best because every ico platform are arranged by Ethereum.
That's because Ethereum is not as strong as Bitcoin so the decline can be very deep even though Bitcoin is not deep enough but Ethereum also often increases very high so if we invest in Ethereum when prices are low then it is very good especially in the long run.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:30:43 PM

What could happen to him?this is a powerful project,I am sure it will wait for a powerful growth,and those manipulations that are going to understate the course, in any case, will soon end, and we will see the heyday of the era, so I believe in eyirium and consider it a promising asset
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:38:02 PM

With ethereum in the cryptocurrency market everything will be fine.
At this stage, many coins have fallen in price, this is due to the conditions that now exist on the cryptocurrency market.
Over time, the market will pass the stage of decline and recover fully.
Then Ethereum will rise in price and those who invested in it will receive a profit.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
ayshagotyou

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:40:09 PM

The point is not specifically in ethereum, all altcoins are falling. But the ethereum still has more confidence in itself as a future currency. I think the ether will go up first.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:10:52 PM

Not only Ethereum, but every coin is also facing same big drop down! An Ethereum hard fork was announced, people thought this time ETH price can be high with stability. We have seen ETH at 157 USD, but hard fork delayed for some error! Now, people are not interested in this Constantinople fork anymore. And with every coin, ETH price is decreasing continuously! But I hope within a few months ETH price will surpass 200 USD!

Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:52:13 PM

Now, fluctuations in the prices of ethereum are not so large that it would have to be discussed every time and be surprised that the price has risen or fell by 10-15 percent. As it seems to me, the time of real growth of the price for etririum will come not earlier than in two years.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:21:28 PM

Now, fluctuations in the prices of ethereum are not so large that it would have to be discussed every time and be surprised that the price has risen or fell by 10-15 percent. As it seems to me, the time of real growth of the price for etririum will come not earlier than in two years.
I think that no one knows, if you look at the chart you can see that the price is very low down , and the current prices are very suitable to invest

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:28:52 PM

At that time the price experienced a high increase but the price immediately dropped when the announcement given by ETH that HF ​​would be canceled, the price immediately dropped because there had been a sale for those who bought when the price was cheap.
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:40:43 PM

At the moment the price of this coin goes down again. But I hope that this coin will show itself with dignity in 2019.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: