Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes We Believe in BTC even as the Price Falls  (Read 1862 times)
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

We are one in this belief. Let the price fall, but I will never move out my loyalty for bitcoin. I still believe in the great benefits it will bring us all, and I'm looking forward to the day it will completely transform the economic and financial aspects of each nation. Those who only see it as a way of getting rich are the ones mostly frustrated about its price. But try to look beyond it, and you will see what a precious gem it could be 10, 15, 20 years from now. With its current price now, there's no way it could goes anymore but up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

When I first got to know bitcoin, the price was even lower than now. So the current price is still good for me. And that's why I still have high hopes that bitcoin will last longer and of course, hopefully, the price will increase gradually.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

A lot of people are worried.  I say worry not.   Eventualy the price will hit new highs beyond 20k, no question.   The real question is when, and nobody knows for sure.

Those who worried too much was not a smart investors. They just jump in and thinking that the price could multiply many folds, unfortunately, it didn't that's why they became so emotionally strain and just get out of the ecosystem because they're totally got burned by something they didn't understand.

Let the price fall, and fall it will, until people have given up.  Then, the price can start 5 wave moves up again.   This is how it always plays out.

https://www.swiftcointalk.org/marketplace/bitcoin-price-forecast/

Let's see another shake-up so that all weak hands is gone and then we can buy more cheap coins and wait for the imminent recovery in 1-2 years.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

I am a believer of bitcoin despite the deplorable price in the market now. Bitcoin will surely trend and rally back any moment from now. The indicators RSI is showing overbought and the bottom is close so the next move will be a reversal and the bulls will take over the market. There is good news coming from Japan, USA, and even China concerning ETF and projects conforming to the government requirements on cryptocurrency and crowdfunding. All these are pointing to a favorable move for the bitcoin in the near future.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

A lot of people are worried.  I say worry not.   Eventualy the price will hit new highs beyond 20k, no question.   The real question is when, and nobody knows for sure.

Let the price fall, and fall it will, until people have given up.  Then, the price can start 5 wave moves up again.   This is how it always plays out.

day by day market  goes to down & every  crypto lovers become  hurt badly  for this kind of situation . so tension  is going  on but personally  I still hold my mind & waiting  for market  recovery. I hope that after  this year bitcoin will be bounced  back properly .

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

day by day market  goes to down & every  crypto lovers become  hurt badly  for this kind of situation . so tension  is going  on but personally  I still hold my mind & waiting  for market  recovery. I hope that after  this year bitcoin will be bounced  back properly .

The cryptocurrency market is always bouncing up and down like a ball. Was there ever a time when the lines on the charts are a straight horizontal lines? No. We should be more surprised when that happens. That means death to crypto already. That means there are no more traders who are interested enough to make something out of a market that rises and falls.

Keep the faith!
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

It seems that btc has been in this market dip for quite sometime which is currently below $4k again and again. I think that many desperate investors are now really in doubt whether btc can recover back to it's usual price at $6.5k in the previous months wherein there has no sign of any recovery. I think it's not just about believing but most likely it's how the people still trust during this market crush. In my opinion, though btc had suffered this huge dip, I am still hoping that it could still rise back fro it's fall and people  should not lose their hope and just have to wait for quite sometime.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

Yes even I believe the same as the market will gear up and come harder this time, despite having a hard time for cryptocurrency we need to wait for few more months until it recovers.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

The people you're referring are called panic sellers who'll dump bitcoins every time there's a fluctuations in the market, they're obsessed with the price rather than the technology behind it. I believe we have witnessed the exit of panic sellers, and from now will only see holders who understand the technology. I'm not sure if 20k is coming but with Bakkt and Nasdaq bitcoins futures launch, we shall witness large investment in bitcoins which may just trigger another rally.
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

We will go down to 3k and then it will start to rise again
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Yeah, we are going down to 3k I can see that may be lower and the bear market winter will be really long. What I feel sad about is that the bear market rekt me totally so when bull run comes again I am afraid that I might have barely anything to hodl anymore and then not make anything in the bull run. I do hope I have some bitcoin b then. I do still believe in Bitcoin and hope one day that it will get better and more people will start believing in it again. Let's see if the new infrastructure and regulations come in slowly as to help the market pick up and give more people a chance to hold crypto and Bitcoin. I don't own even one Bitcoin at this time which is so sad I think.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

I will believe with bitcoin also bitcoin fall and drop price now, I don't know why many investor have left of bitcoin and altcoin right now, I think now is the best moment to buy and invest money at bitcoin or altcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

Yeah, we are going down to 3k I can see that may be lower and the bear market winter will be really long. What I feel sad about is that the bear market rekt me totally so when bull run comes again I am afraid that I might have barely anything to hodl anymore and then not make anything in the bull run. I do hope I have some bitcoin b then. I do still believe in Bitcoin and hope one day that it will get better and more people will start believing in it again. Let's see if the new infrastructure and regulations come in slowly as to help the market pick up and give more people a chance to hold crypto and Bitcoin. I don't own even one Bitcoin at this time which is so sad I think.
If Bloomberg says 1500, then up soon. This is a good indicator.
On the back of a grueling quarter, the bitcoin price could still see tougher times ahead. One analyst over at Bloomberg sees the flagship cryptocurrency possibly heading toward $1,500.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-will-likely-fall-to-1500-bloomberg-analyst/

Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

For the betterment of the Bitcoin, we should believe and trust Bitcoin at first. We should buy more and hold it. Besides it, we should support Bitcoin at the low price to improve the price condition also.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

I support bitcoin at the low price. Where i hope it will stay for some time. Despair below 1000USD will be a nice price.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

Its easy to say that but the reality is many investors are worried right now with the recent plunge of the price of Bitcoin. Those who bought at $20,000 who are patiently waiting for another spike are now crying with what happened right now.

Price manipulation is one reason of this. Spreading news on the internet, creating hard forks etc. These are their ways to manipulate the price of cryptocurrencies. Anyway, I believe that it will have a slow recovery but I'm a bit worried too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

The technology behind bitcoin is superb and trust worthy, this has been my focal mindset while i choose to journey with the said bitcoin. Bitcoin price set aside, the technology will eradicate many obsolete or trash technology to give the masses what they all want.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

When prices decline like this then we must provide support for Bitcoin, without support, prices will continue to decline. This can be said as a factor of demand, that is, as more people use Bitcoin it will have a positive impact on the development of Bitcoin in real terms. Never leave Bitcoin because that will only worsen the situation.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

Personally, I think it should not only be Bitcoin but various other cryptocurrencies. Already through various news, it is confirmed that cryptocurrencies will be the future of the financial transaction system with blockchain technology. Even with this news coming in, the market is not regaining, it has both pros and cons. The bad side is that people were newbies are getting frightened and selling off there share even if they are in loss, but the positive side is that it is and will be growing practically and with logical sense.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

Of course bitcoin will be able to rise from this bloody market decline, and holding will be a viable choice, because increasing bitcoin is only a matter of time, and if we are patient then the profit from bitcoin will change our lives.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: