Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes We Believe in BTC even as the Price Falls  (Read 1862 times)
vedderpeterson

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Believer here!!! And yes, Bitcoin will rise up in 2019!
Claiming it as early as now. Smiley
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

A lot of people are worried.  I say worry not.   Eventualy the price will hit new highs beyond 20k, no question.   The real question is when, and nobody knows for sure.

Let the price fall, and fall it will, until people have given up.  Then, the price can start 5 wave moves up again.   This is how it always plays out.

https://www.swiftcointalk.org/marketplace/bitcoin-price-forecast/
Many well-known technical analysts are saying that Bitcoin will reach $ 20k by 2019, but many say Bitcoin will drop below $ 1000 in 2019. I do not believe in anyone. , I realize that these comments do not determine its tendency. I believe in what I see.
That is absolutely correct mate,why need to believe in facts or in Speculation instead believe what you can see,in short be realistic and not optimistic,many of us losses our money because of this beliefs but not in reality mthats why i want to see and believe when things already happening

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

those who truly believe in the Bitcoin and its ideology are not worried about the recent fall in price as they strongly believe and know the fall in price is just for a short while and soon enough price will begin to rise, reaching heights far beyond what it reached in 2017.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

Believe in one COIN and its capability is one of the best thing to add in the community to gather strong market.
Bitcoin has proven so many things and into the world, we can still bitcoin gaining price and it will go rise as it is build for that.
For the people of the world as currency which any government  can't control.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

Believe in one COIN and its capability is one of the best thing to add in the community to gather strong market.
Bitcoin has proven so many things and into the world, we can still bitcoin gaining price and it will go rise as it is build for that.
Yes, Bitcoin is built for financial freedom for people who do not want their money to be controlled by the Bank, so that the presence of Bitcoin is now able to make something very extraordinary, such as sending money to other countries with just a few minutes and deductions the cost is very low, so Bitcoin will always be maintained by the public and will continue to advance until the future.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:55:31 AM

A lot of people are worried.  I say worry not.   Eventualy the price will hit new highs beyond 20k, no question.   The real question is when, and nobody knows for sure.

Let the price fall, and fall it will, until people have given up.  Then, the price can start 5 wave moves up again.   This is how it always plays out.

If you believe in Bitcoin you will keep holding no matter what happen. We need to be patience for us to earn profit. If you will sold at the current price you will certainly regret once btc price recover
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:39:25 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is built for financial freedom for people who do not want their money to be controlled by the Bank, so that the presence of Bitcoin is now able to make something very extraordinary, such as sending money to other countries with just a few minutes and deductions the cost is very low, so Bitcoin will always be maintained by the public and will continue to advance until the future.
Bitcoin is a technology designed to meet our needs for a sophisticated transaction, taking into account safety, speed and flexibility. Bitcoin is a financial system that will be used globally, this is evidenced by the increasing number of users of Bitcoin at this time. It's been around 9 years that Bitcoin exists, every year there is always a positive change. Despite the decline, Bitcoin will continue to survive and we will get a much higher era.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

We are in this emotional ride together. Crying cus we lost it all. But when we become millionaire we will be quiet.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

The price decline of bitcoin can't be avoided and it will going to happen whether you like it or not but it will not go down to zero as many bitcoin skeptics feared. The fall of prices will also give us the opportunity to buy any cryptocurrencies in low prices where we can afford it. The top coin has the ability to bounce back and soar up again like what happen in 2017 so I still believe that bitcoin will go up again in the future.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

those who truly believe in the Bitcoin and its ideology are not worried about the recent fall in price as they strongly believe and know the fall in price is just for a short while and soon enough price will begin to rise, reaching heights far beyond what it reached in 2017.
I am among those who believe that if the decline in Bitcoin is fast or will end and Bitcoin will recover. I am not easily shaken even though the price of Bitcoin continues to decline because the decline in crypto prices is a natural thing.
I've experienced a lot of crypto price reductions and I'm always strong.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

It is so heartbreaking that when bitcoin starts rising most people don't complain much but as soon as it starts to decrease then you hear a whole bunch of uproars in major crypto forums. Please if you cannot contain the volatility of bitcoin for a short period of time don't think you can be part when it starts its bull run because you will always miss out. lol

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

We are in this emotional ride together. Crying cus we lost it all. But when we become millionaire we will be quiet.
yes maybe just disappointed not to cry, the only loss is just a careless person. when like all we can do is be patient, wait and hold so that later we can get a profit when the price rises.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

I will always take advantage of the price fall intact I pray that the market should not recover anything soon so that I can acquire as much as I can ,lol guess I'm a greedy one ,bitcoin will surely recover but not sooner ,worrying won't change that

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

I fully agree with you. No need to guess and guess when there will be growth and no need to panic. Simply buy parts until the market starts moving up !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

I believe that bitcoin will not disappear even though it has the worst downturn, I believe this will not be the end of bitcoin travel. There is still a bright future that will be owned by bitcoin.

johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

Of course we should believe in Bitcoin even when the price is falling but many doesn't do that because still many investors are uncertain about there investments and that is why most of them are leaving which is a foolish decision according to me because they will not only loose there income but they have loose there time too but for people who hold with patience there good times will definitely come in the near future and the payback will be much higher this time because the price is much lower at the moment so for the people who buy during this season the profit margin will be much higher in the future so believe in bitcoin for your own sake even the price falls
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Also me I believe in bitcoin even its continuously dropping. Have faith like in the mid of this year bitcoin price bull and here we are now dropping maybe its just a tactic of the developer. Bitcoin wont die like that.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Also me I believe in bitcoin even its continuously dropping. Have faith like in the mid of this year bitcoin price bull and here we are now dropping maybe its just a tactic of the developer. Bitcoin wont die like that.

Tactic of the developer? Why would they do such a thing? Maybe he has a friend that wants to invest on Bitcoin and want it to be cheaper so he can buy it cheap? No, Bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and it can dump and pump depending on what is happening. No one can really manipulate the price of Bitcoin since it already has a huge amount of investors worldwide. If you want to manipulate the price? Buy half of the supply.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

I believe that bitcoin will not disappear even though it has the worst downturn, I believe this will not be the end of bitcoin travel. There is still a bright future that will be owned by bitcoin.
Even price falls we as users still believe in the future of bitcoin. Though no good news still that could lift up the price on btc so some people grab the opportunity to invest. It will not die rather it will survive which people still believe in it.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

Yeah, I also strongly believe that the future of bitcoin is still very promising, and it's still worth buying despite its unending tosses and turns. Everything that's happening now, I believe it's a preparation for the bigger things in this crypto industry. Just let the price be corrected from the unrealistic rally last year, and its price value will stabilize, and we will all reap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: