Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultima Fund - BitCoin investment fund  (Read 10039 times)
ultima (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 11:29:47 PM

I have never seen hyipbit.com before. As soon as I saw 5% daily return I closed the window, and won't even bother commenting it. Yes, ultima fund template was bought and can be bought by other people too, but hyipbit includes the same site structure, menus and very similar texts.

We are not in any way connected to this site.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultima (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 02:13:55 PM

Happy new year everybody!

Just wanted to let you know we are still around. We've had a rough year with bitcoinica and GLBSE imploding. This can be clearly seen on our price history chart, but the important thing is we managed to limit our losses significantly and what is even more important we have been making a healthy returns since then. We are still 10% underwater since fund inception and more than 20% down from our tops.

Please check our monthly reports on www.ultimafund.com for more info on our investments.
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:33:26 PM

Wasn't sure if you guys where still around since there hasn't been any news updates or updates on the twitter feed for sometime.

splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 11:13:50 AM

I also saw that website since last May until now and several time I always come across negative in fund performance (%)!

How can they offer investment plan at this point?

I hope that some can clarify what they do with funds!

For such service that been around for a while, it doesn't give any positive assurance!

Or if there other similar programs offering investment plans better than them and without putting heavy lost on members, let me know!

Regards
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 12:40:41 PM

I will take a look at GLBSE when I have some time, it looks some kind of a geeky-type thing, very comlicated.

I am preserving this.

I also saw that website since last May until now and several time I always come across negative in fund performance (%)!

Only -30%, there's plenty of stuff that did a lot worse. Starting with miner bonds.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 01:53:01 PM

I will take a look at GLBSE when I have some time, it looks some kind of a geeky-type thing, very comlicated.

I am preserving this.

Only -30%, there's plenty of stuff that did a lot worse. Starting with miner bonds.

Yes but the program is always in the negative almost each time and will be best for being in the positive for a change!
dmnc

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:11:32 AM

I have just opened my BitCoin denominated fund for public to invest in. Check it out: www.ultimafund.com

Please read FAQ page for some info and if you have more questions ask here or send an email (info AT ultimafund.com).

Hi, asking here, because you aren't anwering on email. It will be a month soon when I requested withdrawal. It's very very small amount (cca 1.99 shares) so where is the problem? It this any fraud?
supermono

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:06:48 AM

I requested withdrawal myself about two weeks ago, and haven't received anything either. At this point, I'm going to consider it a fraud (although I will be very happy if I am proven wrong).
cande

Activity: 107

https://bt.cx

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 09:09:19 AM

my withdraw is not working either, there is no contact info on page

BTCX "more Private than Swiss banking"
hasher87

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 10:25:01 AM

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.ultimafund.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
cande

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:21:15 AM

ultima is not answering my messages about withdraw from his fund

BTCX "more Private than Swiss banking"
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:33:19 PM

I also tried contacting the guy there are 0.2 BTC that went to the wallett but never made to the fund!
Just found his mail, info@ultimafund.com use it guys!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
moderate

Activity: 98

nearly dead

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:41:18 PM

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 10/25/2013 and is pending renewal or deletion.

Creation Date: 2011-10-25 07:18:58
Registrar Expiration Date: 2013-10-25 07:18:58

-> Best scenario the guy is on some long trip and forgot to renewal the domain.
-> Worst scenario...
zefyr0s

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:34:08 AM

And from reading this from the beginning it is easy to see why people initially had doubts. Sure, relatively stable in the short term, two years down the line can you really trust this person? Is this the right time to ask this question?
shmoula

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 05:25:11 PM

Is anyone planning prosecution? (is that the right word?)

Habbeat - beat your habits more effective way!!!
Always empty box(no cat also no coin): 1SHM1tiur2iNBCVxCBr7vAJ84PrPZ6d6v
kmsalex

Activity: 99

Learn as you go...

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:22:11 AM

http://www.ultimafund.com/ now re-directes to http://www.uniqueproperty.com.

I put 0.01 BTC in back when it was $6, I was always shocked how the fund lost money every month and no one said much. I bet this guy is a millionaire today.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: