Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long it will take for altcoins to become popular?  (Read 1069 times)
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

Sometimes altcoin would not popular because they are bankrupt  or the project didn't continue  because of lack of knowledge to manage the project and I think 4 to 5 percent of all project was the successful but the others not. Altcoin make popular for almost 3 to 5 years in the making plus the advertisement and the essence of the project or the purpose of the project to become  successful.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

I believe that the popularization of altcoins will only reach a small number of cryptos, since in the medium and long term only the cryptos that solve problems of the world and that have a real purpose will survive.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

the fact is that, in the past I also only knew bitcoin but over time I learned that cryptocurrency is not just a bitcoin so I am sure that the longer cryptocurrency will become increasingly popular and people's knowledge of cryptocurrency will increase, because crypto appeal in society is very high , this is like a trend and technological development that must be followed by anyone

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

There is no definite measure of time. Each token has its own potential and tendency, so the market response varies. Some only take a few months to reach the highest price, then decline until it becomes worthless. There are those whose movements are slow but continue to rise so that it requires considerable time to reach the highest price target. Looking at the history of bitcoin, prices reached a peak in their first decade, amazing isn't it?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

I think that Altcoins are already very popular and almost everyone knows about them. more will be learned about them in the future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

My honest opinion is that only 1% of altcoins will survive and prosper. The rest will just crash and burn and be forgotten. Ethereum is technically an altcoin and it's already popular. The more legitimate a project is, the faster it'll be discovered.
That's true because if the project is good and value of a coin is good many people will discover it and it will be popular like ethereum. And I think in altcoin its few coin have a great future oets wait and see what coin will be next like ethereum.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency if you are a crypto enthusiast maybe you have more popular with ethereum Smiley
Ethereum Blockchain is more to be used in any system blockchain technology. If you ask to a newbie crypto enthusiast maybe they only know about bitcoin.

However 5G Network, Blockchain Technology, Industry 4.0. Blockchain will the new technology for the future. So crypto is the beginning Smiley or maybe if cryptocurrency has many manipulations, cryptocurrency will not be adoption again in the future (only blockchain technology will be used for)

]
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

Any cryptocurrency has a chance to become successful and popular. It depends on the product of the project and on which platform the cryo currency runs. A new altcoin becomes popular if people use it in your daily life. And if alikoin develops and works in this direction, it becomes really popular. This story can happen in one year from the start of the project.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: