Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:22:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise  (Read 23901 times)
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

Now we are on the edge of great changes in financial, banking, legal and other spheres. We can hardly estimate these changes, so those people who are going to start holding will succeed!

onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

In the past, people were not interested in the blockchain technology they were interested in profiting overnight. The market has fallen and people are learning more about blockchain technology and choosing better projects. This is good for future investors.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

The cryptocurrency market can indeed be reorganized, but it takes a long time. Now many altcoins have not died yet, which will not let Bitcoin take off, so I think the price of Bitcoin will still drop to shock everyone, let the junk coins Go to hell.

Aside from that, this bear market cannot weed out those people who are only here for profit.  That is why there are still many people that keep on investing in the market.  Though I agree that it will take time for the cryptocurrency market to improve, starting from the regulations to people adoption and implementing real-life usage.  Well, cryptocurrency age is still young and we are yet to see the actual usage of it since everything is under development.
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

I also think that bear market is a blessing in disguise for those who are wishing to buy the potential top altcoins in cheap price. Here it is now happening, they can buy the tokens as much as they can. But this time is also a dramatic time for those who bought coins at the high price thinking that it will increase more unfortunately it happens in other way.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.

Bitcoin was blast like a bomb last December 2017 and many people getting rich during that time  and after that many people wants to enter the world of crypto but it's too late to the party but this situation gives us the opportunity to buy the much cheaper BItcoin .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

We just have to be patient and wait till the bottom of the market is found.Fake news and so many of youtube channels generally makes a person confused about what's really going on leaving the actual scenario based on technical analysis.Recently we had seen a stagnant market and then a false flags formed,and people are really hoping for going to moon.
That no way sooner.So its always better to do your own research and follow the technical charts and analysis,history proves that after a long/big dip the bull run starts.News can be faked but not technical reasons.happy trading all.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

The market is getting more and more educated day by day, but people have different interests and that will stay so. People are leaving the market but new one comes and it will never happen that everybody work together. Investing is not about love and work together, rather about profit.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

What is going to happen in the future is that, many cryptocurrency users that is not putting their heart to the market will going to leave it. The investors and whales will stay and be patient till the market will finally recover. What matter here is patience, not the eager to earn too fast.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:05:51 AM

Well to think almost everyone here involved in crypto are just all after the income or profit and not the tech itself.I don’t know maybe soon this attitude will change if crypto market will recover and back moon.Thats why when I sell , I always left even a small portion since I believe in the project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

I think it is a reasonable thing to happen. Crypto has the potential to deliver results in quick time and all will be reasonable when expecting a profit from it. Indeed many are ignoring technology and developments that exist because of the focus in search results. When they go at this time, when all the back gave rise in good grades, then it will certainly be time for them to come back again.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:21:30 AM

What i believe is, when everyone entering this Crypto market, I'm sure that they had something in their mind to be rich from this crypto market.
Perhaps not everyone has that kind of thinking, but what i believe is that many of them having that kind of thought

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

This bear market is a blessing in disguise and you should take it seriously.
Invest in every season of the bear which you afford to lose. And if someone thinks that its a time to start buying with all of your money that's wrong. It's an opportunity but invest only what you can.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:51:57 AM

Yes, many of the people here only have the interest in getting rich, not even caring and bothering to know about the blockchain technology. That’s why when something happens on the market, they have no clue about it. I hope many people will start to study these technologies, because it can really help the future.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:00:40 AM

During this bear market, we also need to be able to bear the condition, and being patient with the market.
The next time when many investors starting to invest again, that will be the time for anyone who stay patient here will have their patient paid.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:05:51 AM

Yes for me this is a blessing in disguise because this will lessen scam and fraud ICOs to launched because of this bear market, this will be able me to buy top coins that has uses cases in a price almost the same as their ICO price such as CARDANO (ADA).
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

Many investors take this dip as an opportunity while new comers panic and suddenly left crypto. This bear market will make us rebuild a greater market in the future. Too bad for some who gave up on crypto too early.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

Many investors take this dip as an opportunity while new comers panic and suddenly left crypto. This bear market will make us rebuild a greater market in the future. Too bad for some who gave up on crypto too early.
meet the reasonable thing is to surrender that becomes the new scenery in this time. many hand infirm who only see the results without knowing the potential and the technology they are dealing with in this field. It is causing many appear distrust and this makes a lot of people can't get ahead and get the results on crypto.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

The bear market has really been a blessing in disguise because it has open our eyes to so many opportunities that exist in crypto sphere which we don't know before now.We have also come to understand that in crypto anything can happen.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

Those who continue to hodl their coins in this prolonged bear time will surely get their profits in due time because the market present downtrend has its own end. While the prices are getting lower, it will give us the right opportunity to acquire cheaper coins with big potential to grow in the future. Some investors overcome by panic because they have no basic knowledge on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

The present phase is a massive shake out of a lot of short term speculation but the core potential is still huge if you're focused on this for the long term and have done the necessary research into trends and can choose what to invest in wisely

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: