Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market,a blessing in disguise  (Read 23892 times)
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:39:48 AM

It is certainly a blessing in disguise. Many of us have been able to learn so much from it,we have also learn how to survive in bearish.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

Of course people who wait patiently always get good results in the crypto world.Volatility is the main reason and crypto has never followed any technical theory , the price is mostly manipulated by the people and some good updates in the technology.Still we are in very early period of the crypto period and its a long way to go so we must enjoy both bear as well as bull market and act accordingly.Every person gets chance here its their own decision whether to take it or leave it.But one thing we must never trade based on emotion or fomo or else getting wrecked is very common.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
If they make an exit mate theres a big possibility that they would come back as soon as the market recover.I think theres a repeating scenario here,because we all want to be successful in the world of cryptocurrency and everyone thinks that this would be the easiest way to become wealthy.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

Before now,crypto sphere is full of many people whose interest is getting rich overnight and not crypto and blockchain tech,but the present bear market is exposing and already showing them a way out,I guess that is good for us because with their exit,crypto sphere can be restructure.I can't wait to have everyone working together for the interest of crypto and blockchain tech,it is going to happened soon.
You are right, as it stand only blockchain and crypto believers are left, those who want to get rich quick have left, patient is a virtue and the reward will be huge profit for people who possesses that quality.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:22:21 AM

Strange statement, because everything should be in moderation. Think about it, even a large amount of ice can kill a person, and ut somehow too much ice to cool the cryptosphere. You can freeze.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:48:17 AM

a bear market is good for investors as well as coin developers both have time to do developments are seen organic growth the best example is waves coin waves had genuine long-term growth
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:06:49 AM

You can't be totally wrong in your assertion.
Many joined Cryptocurrency business for the sole aim of just hitting it big without recourse to contributing their part to the development of the blockchain technology.
Many developers keep churning out one ico after the other for the aim of making money.
Now the bear market is helping in no small measures to separate the chaff from the main deal. I understand that almost 1000 coins became worthless in 2018.
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:10:11 AM

I am very willing to contribute to the development of blockchain technology and crypto, but I think this requires a unified power because my personal strength is negligible.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:11:03 AM

There is nothing wrong with speculation, but excessive speculation is definitely not good. Excessive speculation has caused crypto's price to deviate far from its true value, and it has produced a huge bubble. If there is no speculation, it is not good, if no speculation will make the market lose its vitality.

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:50:05 AM

There is nothing wrong with speculation, but excessive speculation is definitely not good. Excessive speculation has caused crypto's price to deviate far from its true value, and it has produced a huge bubble. If there is no speculation, it is not good, if no speculation will make the market lose its vitality.
In general, all trading is price speculation. Just until the cryptocurrency will be regulated there still will be too much speculation

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:19:02 AM

Yes bear market is indeed a blessing in disguise.. those who are after quick riches should leave the market for those who are willing to hold and develop iy
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:21:20 AM

The original cryptocurrency was driven by interests, and many people invested a lot of money. This is a good thing whenever someone invests in cryptocurrency.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:18:05 PM

Probably it is, only now after the market recovers, we will most likely observe how a large number of people will join the cryptocurrency again!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:28:05 PM

I see nothing wrong with getting rich with cryptography. Now everyone earns as they can. And since cryptography is a broad industry, open to everyone, everyone will take advantage of the chance to make money on it. I think you also work here not for free.
As for the blockchain technology, it is interesting to many people, they follow its development and it is worthy of respect

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:36:56 PM

This is true, - any catastrophic events when they occur, along with destructive things also bring purification from unnecessary, so very many of those who suffered their losses last year are not really true believers in cryptocurrency people. The fact that they will leave with This market will in no way prevent cryptocurrency from developing further.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:03:14 PM

In some point you are right, Because of the bear market many unworthy crypto-currency projects are unmask and gone in the dark or dissolve and only left is those who has true usecase and utilization will stay in the market and continue the struggle in the crypto-space!
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:03:34 PM

In this market there is always very strong volatility and it is very difficult for many to resist and continue trading or investing, and of course, after the market has fallen for a whole year, only the most patient and wise investors will remain here, the rest people, who were not confident - will leave this place.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

With this potential financial market like cryptocurrency, we stay while everyone leaves, it means our opportunity will be very huge and we are the first pioneers and I am being very excited about that and never leave this market with any reasons

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:17:07 PM

I agree with the author. A lot of people come to the crypto industry for quick earnings. After they lose most of their financial assets, they realize that they have been deceived and leave the crypto industry forever. And there is such a factor as - misinformation. This is a bad thing.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:03:01 AM

If the recovery is immediate and investors begin to slowly return to the market, then I agree with Swami, but so far it looks like an attempt to charge the gun and make a control shot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: