Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:23:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you sure about next year?  (Read 6068 times)
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

It's just manipulation now. There is no doubt that in 2019 the next bullrun will start. I think that every cryptocurrency will start growing very soon. There are lots of good news in Q1 of 2019.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

Only my personal beliefs, of course many man many minds, that is why some people may not agree with me. But I think that the market will recover, only strong coins will stay, lits of weak coins will be dead. And the whole market will be substantially transformed. Nowadays we see lots of changes and tendencies.
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

When you are on the low you can only but to hope for the best. the cryptocurrency world is at a very low and it still going down so every one is clinging to the best hopes for next year

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

In this industry at this point in time, nothing can guarantee that cryptos will flourish and rise in the upcoming year. But the news floating around and the positivity engulfing the blockchain technology with countries showing doors for various cryptocurrencies is making us believe or have faith that it will be a good year for crypto industry and this technology.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

There is even a song for such a motive. About oil.
The answer is no, will we build a market from scratch. Continue to work. Just so it will not work to get rid of cryptocurrency. So I think everything will be fine in this huge endless industry.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
i am sure that the next year is going to be good and i believe that we will find a lot of captivating events in the nearest future

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

There is even a song for such a motive. About oil.
The answer is no, will we build a market from scratch. Continue to work. Just so it will not work to get rid of cryptocurrency. So I think everything will be fine in this huge endless industry.
despite of the many things that can make us pessimistic about the future we will be able to make new discovers in the future

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

Personally, I do not hope that in the new year the market situation will immediately change for the better, and the cryptocurrency market will recover. I am not surprised at all, but I am not going to leave this industry, this forum, because cryptocurrency is not only the prices on the market, but also technologies that can improve our lives.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

because cryptocurrency is not only the prices on the market, but also technologies that can improve our lives.
By itself, cryptocurrency is a kind of digital currency. And all that you have written about it must be attributed to blockchain technology.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

I have no confidence in the future. I do not expect a big rise in the cryptocurrency market yet, as there is no reason for this. There is only hope that the market will be able to grow during 2019.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

I do believe in hope and trust God more.Year 2019 probably is a new beginning for us.Cryptocurrency will be good and much better from the previous years of existence in the market.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

I read a lot of speculation about 2019, many believe that in 2019 cryptocurrency will recover, but that is only speculation and I cannot find a reason that strengthens that statement.
I can only wait until everything gets better, even if that doesn't happen in 2019.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

If it gets worse, I will go to work as an engineer at the plant. I will practice my profession and earn $ 500 a month.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

That hash wars thing is something of a reminder for me.These people are here from the start.They know the potential.They have billions of dollars even now.And they are going at it like this to have a bigger piece.They seem to be sure about the future being bright.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

Hello! I personally save. This is one of the periods. I believe in cryptocurrencies. Sooner or later everything will recover. Good luck to all))
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

The forum is the only talk about when the growth of cryptocurrency will begin. 90% of all new topics are somehow connected with the situation on the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

There's no endless downfall or endless growth. The market may be falling 6-12 months, and then all cryptocurrency traders will change, and new participants will make the market start going up)

Blakcwhite69 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

I'll keep on buying! I'm done with all of those lessons that made me panicked before. I'm sure that it will be good by next year with the recent news that all awaits by 2019. If it won't get better then let it happen, I'm okay holding for another more year.
tje next yoear will bring us a lot of cifferent thongs good and bad ones and i am exoted to see them all the sooner teh better
Next year can be different from this year or worse it can be the same. We just want to get out of this year because of a lot of dips happened just like the past but take a look at the charts.
When the greatest dip happens, a bigger market is waiting ahead of it.

What are you waiting for, if next year everything won't be better than this year. All will be in vain.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

Nothing. Because all forecasts about huge bull run in the end of 2018 were wrong so all we have now is wait and watch how things will go in 2019
I don't think if bitcoin would be having a bull run this year. Just look at the chart, there is only a bearish flag in a whole time!
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

2019 into a year that many hope will happen to rise. the fall of many cryptos this year would certainly be new hope for next year crypto is going up. but don't expect a big increase in the next year because of the need of recovery on the market and this will happen slowly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: