Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:15:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you sure about next year?  (Read 6068 times)
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

I do not know for certain whether crypto can rise again and reach its highest point as it once achieved, or even exceed that highest peak. But at least in 2019, there will be a glimmer of hope and the light for crypto to recover again. That way, it will provide welfare and improve the economy of crypto fans.

A hope is needed so far to see prices going up next year. some people don't expect prices to come back at shocking prices and fall back. Stable and having a small increase may be enough.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

Nothing is sure in this market but next year can give us many surprises as many countries are ready to regulate this market and if that happen many new investors come to this market because of its higher potential earning.
Yes, I agree, because I also get the same information as you say, for next year there will be a lot of good news for Bitcoin, one of the news you mentioned, and hopefully the ETF that was delayed this year, will soon be approved.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

which makes sure with the development in the future is the confidence and patience itself from the investor and of course a great hope to get profits in the future
And I think that in general, guarantees while a person uses cryptocurrencies are not entirely legal, because today there are no completely legal grounds for this, I think that in general it’s too early to talk about guarantees.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

It was bad and even terrible this year but i do not see it getting worse next year rather i see more profits next year to recover from all the losses we recoreded this year i am hopeful for something new

in the next year, the next crypto future will be determined whether it will get better or worse than this year we still cannot know clearly, there are many factors that make the market condition good, but not a few other factors that certainly can make the market going worst
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

It was bad and even terrible this year but i do not see it getting worse next year rather i see more profits next year to recover from all the losses we recoreded this year i am hopeful for something new

in the next year, the next crypto future will be determined whether it will get better or worse than this year we still cannot know clearly, there are many factors that make the market condition good, but not a few other factors that certainly can make the market going worst
Let's analyze this market. I think that today it makes sense to say only that throughout the year there are people who are constantly stirring up interest in investing in cryptocurrencies, and there are people who say not to invest. Therefore, in general, we have not gone far.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

Days will go as what it is.
Years will come when days reached the enough days. Cryptocurrency will remain if the people remain the same that loving crypto. Volatility will not cut off from crypto place due to its normal way. Sometimes it is a blessings in disguise and sometimes brings bad lucky to the trader. More uncertainty and opportunities to come in the house of crypto.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

there is no concrete certainty that the next year will not be like this, so I’ll not be worth the special plans
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

If you really have belief on this market, whatever the situation of market forthcoming how will happen, we will also stay. Recent days, there are green and positive signals from market and it shows that there still have many investors who have belief with it

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

If you really have belief on this market, whatever the situation of market forthcoming how will happen, we will also stay. Recent days, there are green and positive signals from market and it shows that there still have many investors who have belief with it
not every people could stay in this market when all price crashing.they have their own opinion about this market and about their money.some people go and some people come to this market.but we looking market capitalization in few days ago it seems more people was coming to this market.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

The next year really instills good confidence that it will be much more favorable for the participants of the cryptocurrency market than in the outgoing year. Our coins and tokens have been rising well in price lately. This may mean that the period of stagnation of the cryptocurrency market may come to an end. Only from December 18, Bitcoin rose in price from $ 3,567 to $ 4263 today, and ethereum from $ 95 to $ 150.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

i don't like this assumption. the encryption market is hard to predict, but it follows the basic market rules. BTC has fallen to three thousand dollars. I think the market has reached the bottom. It will definitely bounce back at the beginning of next year.

That's right, I believe that after the price reduction of Bitcoin followed by a rise in prices and the recovery of the currency. It is not too difficult to guess because the price of the BTC has reached the bottom, it is very low and cannot be lower than I believe Cool

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

I can't think it could be even worse because the price is too low. And I have seen signs that in the coming time altcoin will increase rapidly and what we need to do is keep and buy more altcoin if possible Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

almost all crypto users hope the market can recover as soon as possible, not having to wait for today or next year, but if the facts are different at least I will keep holding the coins that I have until the price actually rises, because I believe the market will not be forever bad. there was a time when the crypto price returned to its peak.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

the beginning of the year opened with a hardfork refinement to ethereum and expansion and this certainly is pretty good. at least this will be able to make a price increase that will occur in many cryptos. 2019 will be the thing that many people look forward to because of the hope of restoration to the results soon.

briton

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

Even though it can't be predicted when crypto will recover, I am optimistic that at the beginning of the year it will be the beginning of the year of crypto's revival, although it hasn't gone up as a whole but crypto will gradually recover and everything will resume normally
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

the beginning of the year opened with a hardfork refinement to ethereum and expansion and this certainly is pretty good. at least this will be able to make a price increase that will occur in many cryptos. 2019 will be the thing that many people look forward to because of the hope of restoration to the results soon.
Yes, it's true, next year there will be a lot of good news to increase the price of Bitcoin, one of which is Hardfork Ethereum and other news related to the legitimate store in Germany to accept Bitcoin as a payment option, in my opinion this is good news for Bitcoin next year.
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

Yes, we are waiting for the next year. We damaged this year, for me i have to wait next year.  I hope next year starting the new increase movement.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

The current surge gives hope that everything will return, if not to past performance, then at least a little will please and give a profit to investors.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

The market recovery will not be as fast as the growth in 2017. Everything will happen slowly and gradually, so do not build any rash hopes that are likely to fail.

jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

there is no concrete certainty that the next year will not be like this, so I’ll not be worth the special plans
Today there is no certainty at all, because today the market is still starting to come to life out of the blue, because the market today is generally trying to start its growth with the news that cryptocurrencies are legalized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: