Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:16:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you sure about next year?  (Read 6068 times)
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

It seems to me that in the next 2019, the cryptocurrency market will recover.
We already see that it begins to rise from the bottom.
Many promising coins began to rise in price, which gives hope for profit in the future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

Then you have to wait until the price starts to show growth again.  because the fall cannot be forever!
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

there is no concrete certainty that the next year will not be like this, so I’ll not be worth the special plans
Today there is no certainty at all, because today the market is still starting to come to life out of the blue, because the market today is generally trying to start its growth with the news that cryptocurrencies are legalized
some investors trying to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency in order to make its price rise again, although still early to said that this is bull run.they just make preparation if BAKKT finally launched.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

The fact is that the market has already fallen for a whole year and if it lasts another year, then many may lose faith and leave the market forever. In this case, the goose that lays the golden eggs will be lost, that is, the opportunity to earn good money, but who will go for it? Of course, there is a limit to everything and the fall of the crypto market also has its mark. The task of the major players is now to confuse the small players and prevent them from purchasing at low prices. As long as a large misunderstanding prevails in the market, then someone successfully purchases. I am more inclined to think that 2019 will be a year of growth.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Actually nothing, because nothing is 100%. Yes, we do have a lot of good news about crypto, even google trend grow, however, market manipulators can have another plans

pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

I think I will temporarily leave the market and look for something to do. I keep waiting to get my money back. I will look for new investment opportunities when I see signs of market recovery

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Maybe because the crypto-coin market in 2018 was too long to experience a decline in the price of coins. So I have an opinion and I'm sure if in 2019 the condition will turn around and the price of the coin will also rise.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:04:12 AM

Yes, it's true, next year there will be a lot of good news to increase the price of Bitcoin, one of which is Hardfork Ethereum and other news related to the legitimate store in Germany to accept Bitcoin as a payment option, in my opinion this is good news for Bitcoin next year.
It is unbelievable that people still can not understand the real extent of this bear market! Do you really think that winter or any other season will be generous? Bitcoin may have another bull run, but most altcoins will be in trouble.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

just believe in bitcoin fluctuations, that 2018 is a year of fall, then 2019 will be a year of rise. it will definitely occur in the crypto market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:21:50 AM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
I will spend my money from the cryptocurrency and then save it in the BANK.
It is clear that the bank saves money by paying interest at around 1% for 1 month. LOL

Cryptocurrency for this year is not so friendly !!
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:02:01 AM

I am sure, the cryptocurrency price in the next year will improve. for me, it doesn't matter if the crypto price isn't high next year. if indeed next year is worse or there is no increase, but in 1 day or a week, there will definitely be profit, right? for me, making profits every day or every week is far more profitable than being busy thinking about crypto prices next year.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

the beginning of the year opened with a hardfork refinement to ethereum and expansion and this certainly is pretty good. at least this will be able to make a price increase that will occur in many cryptos. 2019 will be the thing that many people look forward to because of the hope of restoration to the results soon.
Yes, it's true, next year there will be a lot of good news to increase the price of Bitcoin, one of which is Hardfork Ethereum and other news related to the legitimate store in Germany to accept Bitcoin as a payment option, in my opinion this is good news for Bitcoin next year.
Of course that could be a good reason for prices to rise high in, at least there is something big waiting in 2019,
it will lift demand up because of course there will be many holders who will benefit from the fork
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

Confidence and optimism must be there, beginning in 2019 will be the beginning of the resurgence of crypto, slowly but surely all will recover here we must remain patient and confident even though it takes a short time but crypto will be able to rise again
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

I thought the market is currently recovering but it is not, in just a moment the market value of much of the coins in the coin market cap is dumping. Though last few days it is in a slow increase and suddenly this happens. The volatility is too much and we should take a risk now.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

I am not afraid that next year the price will decrease further because what I think is the price will rise in 2019, if indeed the price will go down I will still hold until the price returns. I believe the value of bitcoin can go up anytime and nobody knows.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

actually, I'm not sure what will happen next year, but don't we have to keep positive thinking and believe that the crypto currency has prices that will continue to change and will definitely recover again

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:49:55 AM

Nothing is sure in this market but next year can give us many surprises as many countries are ready to regulate this market and if that happen many new investors come to this market because of its higher potential earning.

I agreed with your opinion about possible market regulation next year as recommended by members of G20 nations early this month. This aim to combat mobey laundeering and other crimes that uses cryptocurrencies. I'm not expecting a bullrun next year but I hope that 2019 will be better than this year as many cryptocurrencies will have more price uptrends. 2018 is mostly bearish compared to 2017 and next year, the growth will still depend on some factors that due to occur in the next several weeks.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

Only God knows because we all know that cryptocurrency is unpredictable so anything can happen ,market might recover and stable or more down fall but if bakkt doesn't get postponed then it will be a step forward

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

There are many good predictions about the market for the next year , this is good for cryptocurrency I hope that this good predictions will be true and fulfilling, but there is a thing that not all predictions come true , so prepare for this in case the market predictions will be flop, because we are not sure if it will be true.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

for now etherium is increasing and this is what makes me believe that next year it will be better for altcoin to be a good price so that the bounty campaign project will continue to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: