Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you sure about next year?  (Read 6063 times)
kkrainij

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

We are confident that next year the SEC will make a final decision on the ETF. It will be what everyone has been waiting for and what everyone believes in, from small to large. This is the main news of the year.
The cryptocurrency is very unstable, the SEC will not make decisions until the instability persists. People can lose a lot of money and this will cause lawsuits.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

There is nothing that be said surely about cryptocurrencies. And there is always a doubt and that is because its crypto we are talking about. But only hope is there to for 2019. And if 2019  don't go well for cryptos then i am sorry to say that, that will be the end of cryptocurrencies.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

Well, there are some features making me sure about next year.
On the one hand there is a chance for me to gain a fortune on crypto currencies. On the other hand there is a chance for a steady growth

akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

Well, there are some features making me sure about next year.
On the one hand there is a chance for me to gain a fortune on crypto currencies. On the other hand there is a chance for a steady growth
There is no evidence that the growth of the market will necessarily begin next year. People just wait and hope for growth, because every day they lose their investment more and more.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

If things get worse, then I will continue to keep all of their assets until the market finally begin to rise!
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

Of course, no one can guarantee that prices in 2019 will delight us, but personally I don’t count on it. I believe in crypto currencies, I know that in the near future, crypto currencies will start to buy funds with large capitals, so I have no doubt that in the future the trend will definitely become bullish. I don't know how long it will take, but I know for sure that I will wait. And while I'm waiting, I trade parallelly, while increasing my profit.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
99subsats

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

I'm not basing my hopes on the prices increasing next year but on the fact that a lot of projects are reaching an important milestone of their roadmaps. There will be services provided that are based on blockchain on so many different sectors that one looses count. There are also companies with already working business model that will integrate blockchain to make their business better- like hooch. I believe in 2019-20 we will be seeing a lot of new people coming into crypto for the services being provided and not due to speculation!
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I think that with the market and coins in the coming time, everything will be fine. Because if we look at the bitcoin chart, especially in 2011 and 2013, we will see that how it works. I still believe in that and I hope that the market will get faster after the end of this year and at the beginning of the year 2019.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

What makes me sure about next year's cryptocurrency is the development of increasingly advanced crypto. since the first launch of cryptocurrency until now, the development of crypto is increasing rapidly. therefore I am sure that next year the price of the crypto currency will be even higher.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

There are a lot of upcoming updates that will push the market forward. Ethereum is going to be one of the most pumped coins during January 2019 and the Bakkt exchange launch will cause the beginning of the next bull run.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
I will not do anything significant, it remains to wait until the growth begins and slowly trade, even in such a market can be quite normal to earn
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

There are two options:

1) Sit and do nothing and wait for the bull market.
2) Learn to make money on the bear market.

But I hope that 2019 will be more successful than 2018.  Wink
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

If crypto market goes again down, I will buy more, it is simple, buy low, sell high.
The richest people in the world, such as Warren Buffett, would say that they became rich in the time of the crisis when they bought cheaply.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

You can only have your own prediction for the market of cryptocurrency for the next year , but it is only in our mind that their would be sudden changes in the market and the price value of coins will rise up ,we are not so very sure but we are still hoping for this soaring of the value of coibs in the market.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

now the price of coins has started to increase even though it has not been significant, so I'm sure in 2019 the price of coins will rise, I don't want to think negatively about the future of crypto, if there are still many investors investing in crypto and not leaving crypto, the market situation cannot continue deteriorating, there will definitely be an increase

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Everyone doesn't know what happened next year. Everything is just a prediction. Indeed it doesn't hurt in the new year so we have new hopes, especially the hope that the price of this crypto currency will be more normal and stable. The price of the crypto currency won't return to normal if we don't play a role in fixing it. What can make the price of crypto currencies better is our active contribution to the crypto currency market. I am sure that if we want to be active in the market, the normal situation will be more easily achieved. Especially if all are sure to restore the crypto currency, a contribution is needed. market conditions will not be able to improve just by waiting. All need process and movement. But if the price in 2019 is still bad, I only consider it as a test of crypto currency where we crypto currency players must be more patient and calm in facing market conditions.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:27:02 AM

I’m sure that in 2019 it’s not going to get any worse, however, it’s not worth hoping that the price of Bitcoin will reach the level of $ 20,000 again, because this will not happen in 2019. But this does not prevent anyone from trying to make some money on it.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:35:35 AM

I’m sure that in 2019 it’s not going to get any worse, however, it’s not worth hoping that the price of Bitcoin will reach the level of $ 20,000 again, because this will not happen in 2019. But this does not prevent anyone from trying to make some money on it.
I agree that there will be no such strong growth, first I would like to see stability and a complete cessation of price decline, I expect something really positive only at the end of the year or in 2020
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

I'm one of those who don't expect that in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will change significantly. I think that the real beginning of the turn will begin in late summer - early autumn of 2019. And by the end of 2019 we will be able to count on $ 15,000.
All I plan to do all this time is to continue trading. This is the only thing that brings me profit at the moment.
  Trading every slight change in the market is the way out than waiting for bull run. Bull run will come some day but it might not be massive as last year or it might come and you ain't prepared for it.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

Now, the trend of market is still unclear , so I will wait when the market really go down to bottom, I will join in again

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: