Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you sure about next year?  (Read 6063 times)
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

I really do not think there is any sort of assurance come 2019 but because we have had so much down time this 2018 all we can do and hope for is a green and bullish 2019. We are full of HOPE nothing special.

belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

Between predictions and expectations differ very little for current crypto conditions. Many people assume there will be an increase in the following year because this year Crypto continues to weaken its condition. I personally am not so sure of that hope. But as long as Crypto is still alive and still feasible, there is no harm in doing something better. Patiently just wait.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Well it can. We all know it can but the adoption has started. So maybe the price will go up as well
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

I find it very difficult to predict bitcoin price in 2019 but what we are hopping is that, there will be less fluctuation in crypto, prices will rise up and traders will earn profit.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
Simply. Many people hopes that in the 2019 BTC price will go up fast. But recall Jan '18. I saw the same situation. All 2018 we wait when BTC will go up. And what now? Yes, price have some growth periods but no ATH. Some peak price only
akafcka

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
Simply. Many people hopes that in the 2019 BTC price will go up fast. But recall Jan '18. I saw the same situation. All 2018 we wait when BTC will go up. And what now? Yes, price have some growth periods but no ATH. Some peak price only
In crypto, everything is too unpredictable, we can again wait for growth throughout 2019, or growth can begin immediately, no one knows. But even a small probability that you can get a profit makes us be here.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

If the price gets worse, we'll just have to wait. But I don't think the price will get worse. The cryptocurrency market is now on the threshold of regulation and therefore whales will have to collect all the cream. Prices will go up.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:43:21 AM

Maybe I'll come back after a few years. You know, we cannot do anything when the market is getting worse.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:08:46 AM

Well it can. We all know it can but the adoption has started. So maybe the price will go up as well

What you said completely with my opinion, that the market will start to increase next year, through improvements from the end of the year, next year 2019 is a good year for prices to recover and increase rapidly. I believe this is happening and let's prepare for it by buying as many altcoin as possible, anyway you will be big, so don't worry too much  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

Still, do the things that I do today, like day trading, holding promising coins, supporting projects and bounties. There's no reason to be afraid if things get worse if we have assets and knowledge to overcome the market situation.

smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

i firmly believe that the market will perform well, next year. Bitcoin production will be halved, 2019. The production of ETH will also decrease. these two events are enough to drive the market to rise sharply.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

As the long term holder said always believed to the market that we can get a better earnings in a few years that's why I still do what I learned to people who holds their investments for a long terms. And I think it is better than selling it because your afraid to see that your investments value is not growing in the past few months.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:08:18 AM

no one wants to sell their assets at low price anymore , it's time to rebound to our place . 
and also we have a lot of good news next year, I think we will rise slowly again.
let's pray for this.
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:18:12 AM

I myself also believe that in 2019 crypto prices will rise again, I have been doing research since last year, every year the price of krypto will rise again, hopefully my hopes can be achieved
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

The announcement, which will take place in the first quarter, will decide everything . If you are really allowed to run ETFs, then this will be the starting point for the growth of the entire crypto industry.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

The real reason I'm not too discouraged is because I know why I got involved in this game and I have enough patience. I believe in the blockchain.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

With the big news on ground roaming the crypto space, I think 2019 will be great for crypto. Ethereum hardfork, ETF,  a business school accepting BTC/ETH for MSC in cryptocurrency, coindeal going mainstream, etc will attract more institutional investors and we are expecting a boom in the crypto market everything being equal. There are other big rumours which I can't include here.  Let's hope for the best, it's a two way thing.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

I believe that because nowadays many people use crypto to be made money. even transactions in the market are still running, of course this is the benchmark for increasing an altcoin price again. I believe the market can recover and the altcoin price will rise again someday. stay optimistic and patient

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Nothing can make sure us in crypto market, I'm seeing people's comments about 2019 and most of them are writing bitcoin halving and this will effect prices but we can't be sure about these things anytime.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

I personally believe that there can not always be a bad price, because there must be growth. The only thing that I do not have much confidence for 2019, I assume that the assets will begin to grow, but it will not be as fast as we all would like, 2019 will gradually return all the cryptocurrency to the desired price category.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: