Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominium is a scam?  (Read 1064 times)
croco8 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

They cut the bounty twice because they cut the hardcap

And therefore they introduce new rules retroactively? It does not look like fair play.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Sorry, this page is not available.

Is their page blocked on Instagram?

I think that they use dishonest methods of promotion.

Such projects can deceive investors. I would not invest in dominium

I did not find their account in instagram.
I think that in any case, you must be very careful before investing in a company that does not fulfill its promises.
Thanks.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

There are so many scam projects, just few of them are foiled during ICO and then someone announces them as scam. There are still some other projects that are scam, yet they in their ICO, but reaching either softcap or hardcap. My take is that, a project that cannot deliver at least 90% of it's milestone as promised should be suspected and people should not take it lightly with such.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:58:14 PM

I also ask same question, because if we see the bounty dominium, reward for bounty hunter is so much, about 5M usd, i think this is strange. But many good review about dominium also many bounty hunter promoted, so many member join in this. But because i think this project strange, so i keep away from it
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:18:37 AM

I don't know whether it is true or not, but I see on the telegram group that the bounty hunters in the first phase has received their coins. This project looks very promising with its great concept, the real estate. And they also have their real product in the world. Hopefully, this is not scam.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:45:11 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 01:11:33 AM by croco8

I don't know whether it is true or not, but I see on the telegram group that the bounty hunters in the first phase has received their coins. This project looks very promising with its great concept, the real estate. And they also have their real product in the world. Hopefully, this is not scam.

I also received my tokens for referrals which I brought to this project at the first stage. And I had tokens on my balance for all the referrals listed.
Now compare the two scans. On the first scan, my balance is 1000DOM for the first 40 referrals. The second scan is also my balance. Only now on my balance 23DOM. Dominium cut off all my tokens that I relied for referrals under a false pretext.
https://imgsafe.org/image/9655b02cd1
https://imgsafe.org/image/966f6da86c
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:46:14 AM

Bounty are now known for policy changing when it doesn't went well or when they feel achieve their target and don't want to reward basically, I see no reason for team to just be changing rules any time and feel they have the right to do so anytime , I participate in one bounty also and ever since they started the bounty , their team of bm never even ans peoples queries not to talk if staking the work of people and when the bounty end the team said people should continue with now formal write up or old trend change to new rules so with just mere talk but if it were to reward they will gives a clause that rules can be change, which is purely a scam attitude.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

Indeed, positive thinking can reduce our burden, not give a chance to scammers but this is indeed done, and if it is proven to be a scammer, at least you are ready, every time there is a risk.
Not only Dominium has distributed the tokens, I also have tokens that may not be able to enter in exchange, so they are limited to possessing but cannot be exchanged.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

I think so .There is know positive process past weeks  Now most of the ico scam only . We can't say anything about this .
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

Bounty are now known for policy changing when it doesn't went well or when they feel achieve their target and don't want to reward basically, I see no reason for team to just be changing rules any time and feel they have the right to do so anytime , I participate in one bounty also and ever since they started the bounty , their team of bm never even ans peoples queries not to talk if staking the work of people and when the bounty end the team said people should continue with now formal write up or old trend change to new rules so with just mere talk but if it were to reward they will gives a clause that rules can be change, which is purely a scam attitude.

I completely agree
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

I joined the bounty for Dominium, and DOM tokens were already listing. It's just that the price is very low. Maybe because the current crypto situation is all the same. If their ICO price is 0.1 Euros, it is now very small.
For bounty phase 1 distribution has been carried out, but for the condition of investors, I have not observed carefully what happened to the Dominium. What I know is that the dominance channel, specifically the telegraph channel outside the bounty, is still active and has changed its name to MAX Property Group.
I say this does not mean 100% confidence in the Dominium project, but is trying to assess slowly. Because I followed very many campaigns. Hopefully dominium isn't a scam, considering their pay is high for bounties ... Grin Grin

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Hopefully dominium isn't a scam, considering their pay is high for bounties ... Grin Grin

Take another look at the scans I posted. And all your hopes for big payments will fall.  Grin Grin

Once again I assert: only fraudsters conduct their business this way.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

Hopefully dominium isn't a scam, considering their pay is high for bounties ... Grin Grin

Take another look at the scans I posted. And all your hopes for big payments will fall.  Grin Grin

Today, many companies are starting to wag their tails and do everything not to fulfill the conditions. The project may be genuine, but the team may be foul.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

I think you need to communicate with their team, I think they are already have their company in real estate and property,the only issue is that they are still new in crypto industry like many others.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

oh my god, even though I often receive emails from Dominium and just last afternoon I made a claim from their program.
even though I think dominium is a pretty good ico project

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

I think the best boards to post this kind of information are the Scam Accusations Board and the Investigations ChildBoard ( incase you are not yet sure whether it's scam or don't have enough evidence to pin the culprit)
There you can call upon the bounty manager or manager of the project to head over the thread and answer any accusations made against their project. Failure to do so would mean that it's scam and get the culprits accounts red tagged.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
demirtasilker57

Activity: 406

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

oh my god, even though I often receive emails from Dominium and just last afternoon I made a claim from their program.
even though I think dominium is a pretty good ico project
Hey, that was scam mail from scammers not from Dominum team. We announce it in our official telegram group and announcement channel
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

I'll stay away from this 'company', I can't call it's a scam because I don't have other proof, But they scam my bounty rewards, I've join their first bounty campaign and earn more than 1K tokens, create an account and rewards is stay in my account, after that they block my account and told me my account don't have any activity in two week and haven't complete Clearance Level 1, send support ticket in October and fix the issue in November 16th, important is my bounty rewards is already gone and just have the 25 welcome tokens, asking again their support but never reply my mails, what is that ... scam my bounty reward
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

You can verify more on this project thru researching online for this project. And if it has a available crypto review, best advice is to read it. And if possible, maybe you can talk to the team of dominium or even the team leader. To know about the project.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Today, many companies are starting to wag their tails and do everything not to fulfill the conditions. The project may be genuine, but the team may be foul.

This is the most likely option!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: