Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominium is a scam?  (Read 1064 times)
croco8 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

I think you need to communicate with their team, I think they are already have their company in real estate and property,the only issue is that they are still new in crypto industry like many others.

Read the whole thread please.
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

I think the best boards to post this kind of information are the Scam Accusations Board and the Investigations ChildBoard ( incase you are not yet sure whether it's scam or don't have enough evidence to pin the culprit)
There you can call upon the bounty manager or manager of the project to head over the thread and answer any accusations made against their project. Failure to do so would mean that it's scam and get the culprits accounts red tagged.

Thank you. I think I'll do it!
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

I'll stay away from this 'company', I can't call it's a scam because I don't have other proof, But they scam my bounty rewards, I've join their first bounty campaign and earn more than 1K tokens, create an account and rewards is stay in my account, after that they block my account and told me my account don't have any activity in two week and haven't complete Clearance Level 1, send support ticket in October and fix the issue in November 16th, important is my bounty rewards is already gone and just have the 25 welcome tokens, asking again their support but never reply my mails, what is that ... scam my bounty reward

Here is another confirmation of dishonest business by the Dominium team! This case once again confirms that the Dominium team by any means deviates from fulfilling its obligations to pay the bounty Angry
Thank you for the information.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

now many fraud projects don't provide detailed information about them, but if for bounty or airdrop reasons they still can't judge fraud projects, if You have a problem with a dominium project that is related to aerdrop or bounty program,  you ask BM and team
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Scam or not , it is a hard time for ICOs even the good ones , What do you expect when the price of Eth felt down to 80$ and they have set their hardcap when Eth was much higher , I don't know it is scam or not , I just try to not participate in any ICO till the market recover .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

I heard about this project, but for some reason this whole project did not inspire confidence in me and therefore I thought that I would not invest and promote this project, that is, to take part in the bounty. I think he looks like a scam project.
For some reasonss this whole project did not isprie contifence in you thats why we are scam Smiley You guys really ridiculous. Smiley
Do you think you did the right thing and today you laugh at us? Tell me what will happen with the money invested and whether you have a direct relationship to the project? Maybe you just write messages?
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Here is their website: https://dominium.me/
In the AIR DROP section, we see such an announcement (still preserved) https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

"Air Drop

FREE tokens will only be shown in your balance once you have passed Clearance Level 1
INTRODUCE a new user and earn from 5% to 10% commission when they invest!
REGISTER an account as a company and receive 25 DOM tokens.
INTRODUCE a company and both of you receive 25 DOM!
A total of 100,000,000 DOM tokens (10%) will be given away during the Air Drop and Referral Program."

I have 67 refrails for this program. Until November 30, my account was 1675 DOM, respectively.

And on 04.12.2018, the following letter arrives in my mail:

"Dear members of the Dominium Society,

We make some significant changes to our ITO structure to protect our investors and our community, as well as remove any fake user accounts.

After extensive discussions with the community and our investors, over the past few months we have decided to make the following changes:

Airdrop program
        From Monday, November 26, Airdrop will only pay DOM (KAZ) 25 tokens for newly registered users who have been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and created / designated an Ardor wallet.
        All Airdrop tokens displayed by accounts belonging to people who have not been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and do not have an Ardor wallet until the end of November 30th will be deleted.
            These tokens will “return to the bank” as explained in clause 9
            When these users go through KYC and create their own Ardor wallet, they will receive their 25 DOM (KAZ) tokens
    Referral Program
        Users who invite new users to Dominium will receive commissions as described in the referral program, but will no longer receive DOM (KAZ) tokens. In spite of this:
            If inviting users convert commissions into DOM (KAZ) tokens, they will receive a 25% bonus.
        DOM (KAZ) tokens obtained for referrals who have not completed KYC and do not have an Ardor wallet will also return to the “bank” as described in clause 9
    Bounty program
        This Saturday, November 24th, 2018, the bounty program will be completed.
            Due to the rebranding problem, a limited number of participants, and a shortened period, the number of DOM tokens (KAZ) rewarded per participant will be limited to ensure a fair distribution of rewards.
            The manager of the bounty campaign will inform all the campaign participants.
            All non-distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens are returned to the “bank”, as explained in clause 9
            All previously distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens for participants in the bounty program will be issued in accordance with the same blocking period as the Seed Round investors and founders

After that, the referral tokens are completely deducted from my account.
In the first picture my Balance is with 1000 DOM (unfortunately I did not scan when I had 1675 DOM), and in the second picture I had the Balance that I have now.

DOMINIUM didn’t have any “extensive discussion” and even a short discussion with the community, but just retroactively changed the rules and reset the accounts of its members.
For a company that positions itself as "engaged in real estate", such actions can be regarded as a direct deception of members of their community, but simply speaking - these are scammers!

I pay attention again. These people still continue to mislead gullible citizens and have not changed anything in the AIR DROP section.
You can see for yourself: https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

And also note that on the first scan to the left of the site’s address there is an inscription “Dominium B.V. (NL)” and on the second scan this inscription is no longer there. Maybe their site was hacked and why such changes?

Another thing is alarming. If you try to connect to their Telegram channel via a link on the site, you will find that there is no such channel in the Telegram.
When you try to connect, the following message appears: "Not found. There is no Telegram account with the username you provided."

Interesting fact. If you need to contact the Dominium support team, you will have to pay 0.25 Euro for the message. Imagine a situation where investors receive any disturbing information and there is a need to contact the support team. Good money can earn Dominium on bad news. Grin
i know how it looks right now but i think taht tjere are amny other factors that show us that this cryptocurrency is not a scam at all
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

i know how it looks right now but i think taht tjere are amny other factors that show us that this cryptocurrency is not a scam at all

Markperop wrote earlier:
Today, many companies are starting to wag their tails and do everything not to fulfill the conditions. The project may be genuine, but the team may be foul.

I completely agree with his opinion.
mamoun

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Hi all

it seems not scam project , you could check team profiles at linkedin , they are real

may be somthing wrong happend due to dump at market , may be they chaned some rules or decreased bounty to save thier tokens when be listed at exchanges

I suggest to open discuss group at telegram and invite some guys from the team , and start negotiation with them

according my research , this project not scam

regards
demirtasilker57

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

now many fraud projects don't provide detailed information about them, but if for bounty or airdrop reasons they still can't judge fraud projects, if You have a problem with a dominium project that is related to aerdrop or bounty program,  you ask BM and team
Good point my friend. i am here as their bounty and telegram manager. Our linkedin profiles are open for everyone. I am trying to give answers to him. But he thinks we are scam cuz we decrased his rewards.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

Most projects like that are a scam, I would even go as far and say most of the ICOs today are scams or will simply not make it. An ICO has to have a very good use case to attract investors these days

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

Hi all
it seems not scam project , you could check team profiles at linkedin , they are real
may be somthing wrong happend due to dump at market , may be they chaned some rules or decreased bounty to save thier tokens when be listed at exchanges
I suggest to open discuss group at telegram and invite some guys from the team , and start negotiation with them
according my research , this project not scam
regards

I repeat once again for those who have not read the entire thread:

The project may be genuine, but the team may be foul.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

I do not think that fraud is just that they have difficulties, like most projects right now. Only the rebranding is not clear ...
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

I am trying to give answers to him. But he thinks we are scam cuz we decrased his rewards.

You didn’t reduce, but simply stole, you took away my reward using a made-up excuse.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

Here is their website: https://dominium.me/
In the AIR DROP section, we see such an announcement (still preserved) https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

"Air Drop

FREE tokens will only be shown in your balance once you have passed Clearance Level 1
INTRODUCE a new user and earn from 5% to 10% commission when they invest!
REGISTER an account as a company and receive 25 DOM tokens.
INTRODUCE a company and both of you receive 25 DOM!
A total of 100,000,000 DOM tokens (10%) will be given away during the Air Drop and Referral Program."

I have 67 refrails for this program. Until November 30, my account was 1675 DOM, respectively.

And on 04.12.2018, the following letter arrives in my mail:

"Dear members of the Dominium Society,

We make some significant changes to our ITO structure to protect our investors and our community, as well as remove any fake user accounts.

After extensive discussions with the community and our investors, over the past few months we have decided to make the following changes:

Airdrop program
        From Monday, November 26, Airdrop will only pay DOM (KAZ) 25 tokens for newly registered users who have been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and created / designated an Ardor wallet.
        All Airdrop tokens displayed by accounts belonging to people who have not been confirmed by KYC "Clearance Level 1" and do not have an Ardor wallet until the end of November 30th will be deleted.
            These tokens will “return to the bank” as explained in clause 9
            When these users go through KYC and create their own Ardor wallet, they will receive their 25 DOM (KAZ) tokens
    Referral Program
        Users who invite new users to Dominium will receive commissions as described in the referral program, but will no longer receive DOM (KAZ) tokens. In spite of this:
            If inviting users convert commissions into DOM (KAZ) tokens, they will receive a 25% bonus.
        DOM (KAZ) tokens obtained for referrals who have not completed KYC and do not have an Ardor wallet will also return to the “bank” as described in clause 9
    Bounty program
        This Saturday, November 24th, 2018, the bounty program will be completed.
            Due to the rebranding problem, a limited number of participants, and a shortened period, the number of DOM tokens (KAZ) rewarded per participant will be limited to ensure a fair distribution of rewards.
            The manager of the bounty campaign will inform all the campaign participants.
            All non-distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens are returned to the “bank”, as explained in clause 9
            All previously distributed DOM (KAZ) tokens for participants in the bounty program will be issued in accordance with the same blocking period as the Seed Round investors and founders

After that, the referral tokens are completely deducted from my account.
In the first picture my Balance is with 1000 DOM (unfortunately I did not scan when I had 1675 DOM), and in the second picture I had the Balance that I have now.

DOMINIUM didn’t have any “extensive discussion” and even a short discussion with the community, but just retroactively changed the rules and reset the accounts of its members.
For a company that positions itself as "engaged in real estate", such actions can be regarded as a direct deception of members of their community, but simply speaking - these are scammers!

I pay attention again. These people still continue to mislead gullible citizens and have not changed anything in the AIR DROP section.
You can see for yourself: https://dominium.me/ru/#airDrop

And also note that on the first scan to the left of the site’s address there is an inscription “Dominium B.V. (NL)” and on the second scan this inscription is no longer there. Maybe their site was hacked and why such changes?

Another thing is alarming. If you try to connect to their Telegram channel via a link on the site, you will find that there is no such channel in the Telegram.
When you try to connect, the following message appears: "Not found. There is no Telegram account with the username you provided."

Interesting fact. If you need to contact the Dominium support team, you will have to pay 0.25 Euro for the message. Imagine a situation where investors receive any disturbing information and there is a need to contact the support team. Good money can earn Dominium on bad news. Grin
in my opinion you jeed to unerstamd taht sometimes it is necessary to find the undoubtful facts taht would tell you it is a scam

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

I am trying to give answers to him. But he thinks we are scam cuz we decrased his rewards.

You didn’t reduce, but simply stole, you took away my reward using a made-up excuse.
tjis cryptocurrency will be a good one i hope of its owners will do right things to it and there will be a lot of good products

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

I do not think that fraud is just that they have difficulties, like most projects right now. Only the rebranding is not clear ...

No difficulties can justify dishonest business, dirty methods. Is not it?
croco8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

tjis cryptocurrency will be a good one i hope of its owners will do right things to it and there will be a lot of good products

It is impossible to create a good product by bad methods and at the same time having a damaged reputation. It's my opinion.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

In fact, Dominium is a great project with the real people standing behind.
They're just trying to save their project. I even think that less token with
a higher value is much more valuable than many token with a lower value.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

I often hear bad reviews about this project and it seems to me that most likely this project is a scam

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: