Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth <100 $  (Read 4030 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

not just ethereum all cryptos are down, I think ethereum will continue to fall if bitcoin is down more. Hopefully in the next year will recover. Sad

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

Just get used to it,no more options we have left.Selling now will cause more damages so better hold and hope for the prices to increase.But when I looked at the price of BCH it got even worse now and it almost nearly equal to the price of ethereum so forked coins are nothing but speculation so now its time to pick the real potential coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

The price will go up. Put your bags on $50-$70 range.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

As you can see, not only every ETH loses value, all other currencies are the same. As for whales, recent reports indicate that they are accumulating MOF and ETH the most ever. Why do they do that, if they have no solid basis.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

experts have been warning about Ethereum for a long time but people always choose to believe in the hype and continue bag holding something that is failing.
ETH has always been a pump and dump altcoin that only gained traction because of its huge supply (which created huge market cap and a high fake rank for it) and the huge hype coming from ICOs (which pumped it more and are also the reason for its death these days).
and this is the main reason for the sharp drop to 2 digits which won't stop there either.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

As you can see, not only every ETH loses value, all other currencies are the same. As for whales, recent reports indicate that they are accumulating MOF and ETH the most ever. Why do they do that, if they have no solid basis.

Look at BCH. It's struggling even more.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Who has told you such a stupid statement? Noone is buying NOTHING. That's only FAKE AND MISLEADING THINGS that people are saying so that you buy more and they can get money trading. Traders need the coins to have huge variations.

DON'T BUY NOTHING. IT WILL ALL GO TO 0 IN 2-3 MONTHS.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

As you can see, not only every ETH loses value, all other currencies are the same.
What about this one coin.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/darcio-ecosystem-coin/

Does DEC also lose value as you say?

Dec 5, 2018 ETH start going down headed $100 (and start to lose value), and coins above experience the opposite, reach the highest peak on Dec 5, 2018 (start to find its value).

Even though it's starting to go down now, but when compared to last month, the present value is still above the average.
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

If I had been told half a year ago that ETH would cost less than $100, I would have laughed back.
The situation is very sad, in fact.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
Seriously though Ethereum doesn't deserve all of this. It is such a great coin that has so many utilities so many features, so many usecases and yet just because the market is bad the price is going down with the market as well.

I hope to see the market being independent from each other one day like stock market, I know stock market falls all together as well time to time but that is just a regular day in crypto markets. I want to see all coins go up and down irrelevant of each other, I don't want ethereum to drop just because btc dropped or I don't want dash to go up just because others went up, let the market be free from the collective mind set and let it be irrelevant to each other. Have all coins go up and down because of what people think of them and not because bitcoin is going up or down.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

Yes I saw that also in coinmarketcap.com website where the market price for most of the crypto has drop again. This is really not good to see and it has proven now little by little that bitcoin is a scam because it was never been up to now adapted by the government.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

If I had been told half a year ago that ETH would cost less than $100, I would have laughed back.
The situation is very sad, in fact.

There is a very long post saying ETH could go to 50$. Look for it. Where are those guys that said that was not possible???

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

My new research says next year after second quarter price will start pump and history also says it. We should Invest now in Ethereum before price up.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Yep maybe ETH droped a little more than others but all marked is red so problem not just with Eth and i think if Market would recover big pump for ETH is coming and one reasons for this price is many ICO es are selling thier founds.

biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

I just cant safe myself from laughing when I think of all the people who thought it's a bargain to buy ethereum sub 1000$ at the beginning of the year
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

ETH always falls stronger than other cryptocurrencies, it really bothers me lately.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

after Vitallik decided to leave ETH, I think, the development of ETH will be slow and the growth of the platform will be easily hacked by hackers.

after that, ETH volume and trade will fall, the ETH crisis will control the red market, even the prospect will not be able to catch BTC again.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

The decline in prices at this time is not just ETH but almost every coin has experienced a drastic decline including bitcoin. So as can be concluded when there is a reflection, the price will recover. I saw on coinmarketcap ETH fell to $ 87, a price not expected by most ETH holders, but we should wait for what will happen after this. I hope there will be a big reflection and make a high price and exceed the price of ATH last year.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

As of this day ethereum were continue dropping price,I'll be disappointed that it continues next year,my money that I invested are big losses.I hope it cannot be.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

Yes. It is a case to worry about. ETH is in free fall and no one knows where it will end. It is even scary maybe it will loose third place on CMC.  I think the slow ICO projects is the cause.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: