Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:37:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth <100 $  (Read 4031 times)
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?

Look at the charts! As other alts, ETH can't resist a bear market! The correction of ETH is within the norm as the correction of BTC. But Buterin has to do something, there's no time for delays!

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

It can even go down to 50 dollars each.I really think it would not go down from 70 dollars each but this market just proves that none of our assumptions will come true.This market is something of a living organism.It does the opposite of what you say.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

It is very sad to look at how the price of this coin falls. I really liked ether and I hoped that this coin would be very expensive.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

The current price is certainly worrying, but I believe that next year will be a year of growth and recovery.
all right, keep up the spirit and continue to invest in moments like this, I'm sure ethereum can rise again in the coming year. Right now I have bought a lot of ethereum on some exchangers hoping there will be a surprise next year.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

You are right, currently the price of ethereum has dropped below $ 100. And this makes me think of staying calm, and I don't need to panic. But it seems difficult to go down to rank 4. Let the time speak. Lips sealed

this mean time to buy more eth buddy,,
people panic in this conditions was normal,, and no problem as they can control their psychology to calm down
and ethereum will not go down again in rank,, soon or later i believe eth will come back and become the seond best crypto in coinmarketcap

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

the market costs keep on falling , particularly ETH coins which have lost excessively cost , which has dropped rank ,ETH won't go down again and will rise once more
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Yes it's true, right now indeed the price of ethereum goes down from day to day the price is very low, but I'm sure in the next few weeks prices will continue to rise.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

I think the price of Ethereum will continue to fall because investors lose confidence in long-term shareholdings and investors are reluctant to be deceived by ICO!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
I’m just seeing that this morning, don’t know why it keeps on falling everyday. Was even thinking after it got to $100 it would go from there, instead everything is just negative, even after losing the second place to Ripple. And come to think of it, ETH wasn’t the only crypto that it price dropped today, even bitpcin dropped down to $3,300.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

when ethereum prices are less than $ 100 then you should be able to buy as much as you can because when the price falls it is a very good time to enter and buy ethereumm.

Currently ETH is under $ 90, it is very close to when the crypto started in the glory years. At this market cycle, I plan for about 2 to 3 years until the market once again explodes
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I see ethereum prices have started to improve, now the price is $ 90 and I'm sure prices will continue to rise. so don't worry that ethereum is dead because it will never happen.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

I don’t think so that Ethereum will lose third position, yes it is possible that ethereum will again occupied second number.
Whole market is suffering badly not only ethereum, we can aspect as market will re bounce Ethereum will also pump.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

More and more are afraid of lowering ethereum prices below $ 100, the current price is too painful, but we don't need to worry about ethereum. This year is a setback year, but it's still next year and may be the year of crypto growth.

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

at present, the prices on the market, especially ethereum, are the most severe, this certainly makes us disappointed, but if we read the info circulating, I still believe ethereum will return to fighting, because the current price decline is mostly due to large investors
al88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Himself wonder looking on today's situation, Ethereum now 88,99 $, only that watched. So I think the time of Ethereum is gone forever.A pity of course, but it is.
ggeorgeokafor

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

it's the market in general.. let's still hope for the best
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

A positive correction and a great opportunity I would say. Newbies who were regretting not getting their hands on the market early can now take up this great opportunity and start right away. With the market going so high last year at this time, many analysts predicted this, still, it came true quite late.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

Ethereum is dumped too much now, but the other coins too. So I don't think it can lose the third position. But I begin to hesitate in ethereum power now... There are many good projects now, ether is losing its monopoly nowadays.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

Currently the price of ethereum is around 80 dollars. The price is really low and i think its gonna be lower. If you are eager to invest in these days you can buy ethereum at this price. However, i advice that people should watch the market for a while.

marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

so far the whole market and the eth is ablaze. but I think that this is temporary, the market cannot constantly go to decline, it is simply impossible. I think soon everything will be corrected and the air will still give its profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: