Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:07:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth <100 $  (Read 4031 times)
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

As we can see the price of ETH has fallen very low. So low that it moved to 3rd place in capitalization. I think this is due to the congestion of the ETH network. Many projects start your blokey and moving away from the format of ETH. If the ETH team solves this problem, the price will go up again

J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

To be honest, I'm not surprised that the ETH price has dropped to 90 dollars. A few months ago there were many rumors about Ethereum. The developers of this crypto-currency say that infinite inflation is normal. I absolutely disagree with this statement. The total number of ETH coins should be limited to, for example, 120 millions coins. In this case, Ethereum can have a good future and its price will not fall every month. I suppose that the next level of support for Ethereum will be 80 dollars.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

Ethereum less than 100 USD is a gold to grab.
An opportunity that knocks on our door to give us the profit in the future.
ETH might fall but it will not fall for life, it will rise again and better not be late so grab some now.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

Eth very strong coin and have good potencial in future!
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

ETH is in good hands and many developments works on the development upgrades to happen but it takes
too long and  the price is reflecting that. ICO market collapse also influenced the price drop of ETH.
Long term , ETH will recover and be stronger than ever.

prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

Yes - it happened, but it had to be expected. After Ethereum broke the level of $ 150, it was foolish to hope that$ 100 will last.
But how much lower can it go.
Surely people want to buy cheap ethers.
Question is what price is cheap

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:01:49 PM

ethereum will continue to lose prices and ratings, but I think that is only temporary, because when the market bullrun ethereum will be the most popular altcoin to invest and it will make it return to high prices and reclaim second place in the crypto market

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

Nothing wrong . It may fall by $ 50 at all, but then it will surely be followed by growth, possibly even to the previous peaks. All in good time friends.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

currently eth is under $ 90, maybe this is the end of ethereum. it seems like I have started giving up on this coin. although there are many ico projects that use the Ethereum Platform, but it can't make ETH better.

since yesterday's downfall to date, I see no signs that eth will recover.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

Yes - it happened, but it had to be expected. After Ethereum broke the level of $ 150, it was foolish to hope that$ 100 will last.

It was clear even when Etherium price was 400 dollars. Even the president of bitmex exchange spoke about this half a year ago.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

I think currently it is too difficult to forecast the price trend of ETH because it has consistently been one of the most volatile cryptocurrencies in the global market, I think current ETH price down is because of bear market and oversold,  if the trend of the crypto market reverses, oversold conditions of ETH could allow the asset to rebound with higher intensity
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Not surprising, I already thought of that and now it happened, this is the best time to buy for me, the volatility of ETH is so high, it can change more than 10% increase/decrease, but still look on the price of Bitcoin, I think they are both connected on the bad days.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

I hope the price touches the $50 mark then it would be the ideal time to jump into the ethereum blockchain. Its a very solid project and will bounce back, its just a question of when.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

It's quite surprising the price of ethereum at the moment but I think next year upgrade to their ethereum 2.0 might bring some good improvements to ethereum and further push the price up, so I am waiting for their next year upgrade to see how things will turn around for them.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

Yes, it is 83 dollars now. So what? The whole market is falling and etherum is no exception. It is not worth mentioning the price, because ethereum network is working and will continue to do so even if the price continues to decline. Ethereum's technology and infrastructure is developing, this is the most important thing, and the price will come back to normal when the panic in the market calms down.

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
Hello! I think these whales have reduced the price to buy cheaper! I do not believe that people themselves began to sell. While this is a manipulated market ,unfortunately ((
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

etjereum will jever eger drop that low as tjere are a lot of projects and things that can make ethereum go up and ypu will be happy

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

it's normal if now ethereum is below the price of $ 100 because the decline occurs every time. but we can see if this might happen to increase, so I don't think this is a concern.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

Yes, it is 83 dollars now. So what? The whole market is falling and etherum is no exception. It is not worth mentioning the price, because ethereum network is working and will continue to do so even if the price continues to decline. Ethereum's technology and infrastructure is developing, this is the most important thing, and the price will come back to normal when the panic in the market calms down.

Every time ETH price drops by 10%ish, everybody always says it is a steal. People said sub $200 was a steal, but it is sub $100 and people started saying it is a big steal now. I think it will recover big time when ethereum switches to PoS and it is super cheap to grab tons of tokens at current price in order to be eligible for staking.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

$84,33 :'(it is not forgotten to watch every day fall. Will the market stop at this or will we have a terrible year. 2018 is the beginning of the end of the cryptocurrency era?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: