Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth <100 $  (Read 4030 times)
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Etherium <100 $ now. I think you have nothing wrong with buying ETH now. because I heard that ETH will have an upgrade next year. I'm sure ETH will begin to recover. so you can take risks for investments with large potential profits. so don't think for ETH has little hope.  Smiley
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

Etherium <100 $ now. I think you have nothing wrong with buying ETH now. because I heard that ETH will have an upgrade next year. I'm sure ETH will begin to recover. so you can take risks for investments with large potential profits. so don't think for ETH has little hope.  Smiley
If the update is successful and the ether will start its growth next year, it is excellent. But at what cost can we expect ? I think ether will never cost more than $ 200.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

In my opinion. early next year the price of Ethereum will rise again. when referring to last year's experience, indeed the end of the year ETH prices and other altcoins have dropped, but towards the beginning of the year all altcoin prices including ETH have increased again.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

I think that the fall of the ethereum is over. Now, after some time, I guess that it may be no more than a month - the ethereum will again reach around $ 200 and then continue to grow higher. By the end of the first quarter of 2019, I think the price will again be able to reach $ 500.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?

Whatever happens I would still hold my ETH and have a faith in it that in the long run, it would soar its value and appreciate a hundred times. We shall take this opportunity to buy more.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

In my opinion. early next year the price of Ethereum will rise again. when referring to last year's experience, indeed the end of the year ETH prices and other altcoins have dropped, but towards the beginning of the year all altcoin prices including ETH have increased again.
We are just relying with what will tomorrow bring to our investment, the value of each coins especially bitcoin drops a lot and afterwards all the alts around not only ETH falls so deep, but in many cases happen already bounce back showed back and bring new high, so make sure you are willing to hold and wait as the momentum will shift along the way.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

no worries friend the ethereum price will rise again if the market starts to stabilize and bitcoin recover returns to prices above 7000 $ + I think ethereum will also rise at that time. I think at the moment the ethereum volumes will continue to down and there are also rumors that waves will occupy the 3rd place but I'm still sure ethereum will continue to be in third place and rise to second in the following year.
waves is not anything for Ethereum, waves competitor with low value and claimed can replace Ethereum place, homewer many news about this in internet but i'm still believe in ethereum like you

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
This year of course for Ethereum is not very good, I think in 2019 will begin a bullish trend, in January just suitable positive news in Ethereum

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

The golden time of the ICO on the ETH platform has passed so the ETH price drop is inevitable. Besides, the downside of the whole market also affected the price of ETH. It may take a long time before ETH can rise again.
son14.girl

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

I still think optimistically that ethereum will rise again, even though the price continues to fall. Priced under $ 100, I will still survive without hesitation!
Thank  Cool
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

Yes, this may be a long-term trend. Some professionals say that the current bitcoin price is reasonable, but the price of Ethereum is unreasonable, but I think this is not true. Ethereum has caused countless investors to go bankrupt this year, so investors will not buy this coin.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

Now the new year's eve market growth has begun. What will happen next year is not yet clear. Ethereum overcame the psychological mark of $ 100 and I think it's time to buy it now!
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

Go to CMC and see! the market is starting to improve, almost all coins are increasing and I think this is a good start for future developments. There is a positive expectation on eth now that the value has increased even a little, hopefully until hard fork in January the eth value increases.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Go to CMC and see! the market is starting to improve, almost all coins are increasing and I think this is a good start for future developments. There is a positive expectation on eth now that the value has increased even a little, hopefully until hard fork in January the eth value increases.
I do not think that after this green market, we will not see the return of ETH below $ 100. I expect that we will reach 110 dollars now and then we will fall till 70-60
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

It has been long since earlier this year that I quit from ETH and then the price was still high. Well, I quit because I never had the intention to hold the cryptocurrency for a long time, just wanted to buy it during the bull and HODL for a short time, which is exactly what I did. Immediately after the bull and the market started to show signs of dropping, I sold ETH and some other coins I don’t need, even sold some of Bitcoins.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

The price is already more than 100 dollars today. I'd like to believe that in six months we will look at these records with a smile. And the price will be 1000
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

You guys should take it easy on eth, if it was to be a human being I am sure a lot of persons must have crucified him, majority of the discussions here are around the coin. It is fact that it bled  heavily this year after a lot of persons had anticipated it would replace bitcoin. Let take some attention off the coin as it will someday come back to its place.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Now the market for crypto coins is green and this is very good, especially Bitcoin has also increased the price. So Ethereum also increased by $ 104 before $ 84 yesterday. And hopefully, this positive trend will be the beginning of the crypto-coin market.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Today ether finally overcame the psychological mark of $ 100 and this is the restoration of justice, because the coin, on which platform most operations are performed, can not be cheap.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

It is definitely an opportunity time to invest some in Ethereum as it is down to now less than $100, it is not first this time it fallen so much, in the past, it is fallen down to 10 to 15 times from its high and then again recovered from that.  I think it will definitely not down much further and quickly recover from this fall as there are still multiple promising ICOs launching on Ethereum blockchain only, so it will definitely remain the queen of crypto sure for at least 2-3 years.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: