Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid being disturbed  (Read 713 times)
heritage35 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

It works and you too can try it. I believe it will work for you.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

The strategy certainly works but only on quality coins and not dead or weak coins. Although I do not understand why people sell cheap and at a loss, let's just accept that fact and take advantage of discounted quality coins.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

great idea. anyway that project must be a good one. so we must do some research before doing that. if not we will lost our money. if its a good project with trust then your method is really good one. thanks

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Yeah it does work most of the times but in extremely bearish markets that we are experiencing right now everything seems to be slipping down more and more, so buying even from the dips can result in more and more losses so just wait for better market for now.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

It happened just this week to a project that i know, 4th Pillar go be precised. One if the investors became furious and asked the admin on how to kill the dumper and the admin's response was epic.
Take a look at the image of the conversation.

LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

I am agree in general. But it is as simple as that. Sometimes it is best to sell some coins (even with low price) and buy others if you see that it can help you to make some profit.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

You have money to spend in buying more then, how about the people who dont have much?
or people who holds the token for a long time and having a hard time now to spend more money?
This market is good to those who have some to buy but not good for long time holders who can't afford to get more.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

I think the one who did that was a bounty hunter, they sold all the coins they got even at a low price, but I think it gave investors an advantage.
let the bounty hunters sell all their coins first, after that the price of the coin will go up and that's when the opportunity for investors to sell.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
I Choo?

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Many of the coins that you get in the bounty,should sell until the price is acceptable,then it may be too late.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

The strategy certainly works but only on quality coins and not dead or weak coins. Although I do not understand why people sell cheap and at a loss, let's just accept that fact and take advantage of discounted quality coins.

One reason, they need the money for their daily expenses.  If you have extra money in your stash, you won't be selling at a very low price.  You will wait for it and since you have the money for everyday living, you have the luxury  of waiting until you see a good profit from your holdings.  But sadly some people do not have luxury and most of the investors invest all they have so in a long run, they are forced to sell their holdings even if they are at a loss.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

This would be the smart people should do to gain profit for those weak handed people. I think it is advantageous to some people that there are dumpers which don't care about the project's future and all they think is to earn penny.
ymirymir

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

It works if the project you have joined as a bounty hunter or investor has a good marketing strategy or active in project development. However, a lot of investors and holders sometimes lose hope on projects once they see prices falling and projects not making it on time with their plan depending on the road map.
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

I agree, a lot of good tokens are sold very cheap, as if the owners of these tokens really need and live there for just a few dollars. Especially those that have not been listed and they sell it at FD. I personally hold more, especially when the market is not so good now
tenebriscaelum

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Well that strategy does not always work as some altcoins tend to not really take off in price heights or even have stability due to the fact that these after mentioned altcoins does not really have value at all due to multiple reasons and only an few ICOs have value in itspecially in the bearish market like what we have right now.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

In this bear market the strategy may backfire except if you are trying to hold long-term and not taking profit immediately, i have seen coin that dump and keep dumping more.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

The OP has made valid points, i have also tried it on two occasions if i can remember vividly and it definitely works for me. Most times buying some these coins from dumpers, the good ones in particular, does not require much of money. You can just use $20 to buy a coin on dex that normally worth over $200, before it is officially listed on centralized exchange.
labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

Nice faith and strong  motivation you got there pal.But for me its like really a matter of luck just like gambling to guess the right time to sell.Because sometimes the next wave of mooning is somehow too long to wait before it happens again so if opportunity like a x2 or if lucky x3 profit is at your hands already then go grab for it.Its already better than selling on dumped price already.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

That's a great idea, being disturbed from dump will not give a hope at all it may spoil our dreams, rather than focusing on loss I'd prefer to hold and wait patiently till the next pump happens.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

A good motivation for troops bounty hunter who always come to complain and blame fellow bounty hunter.
The points above are directed at bounty hunter who have just entered the world of cryptocurrency, For those who not too understand about pump-and-dump scheme.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

good action when you buy tokens that are dumped, because we will get tokens at a low price. this is a good opportunity to be able to make a profit when the next pump.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: