Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid being disturbed  (Read 713 times)
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:28:25 AM

I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

It works and you too can try it. I believe it will work for you.

It's a good strategy if you have patience and you'll definitely reap the reward.
Some really just have weak hands and eventually dump immediately as soon a token becomes tradeable.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:34:04 AM

You are absolutely right and a nice tactics to use. I have seen people cry over people dumping their token at an unreasonable price.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:55:31 AM

I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

Great strategy. But there is always a risk that when you buy from dumpsters the coin will continue to drop)) And you will be buying the bottom again and again and again until its price worth nothing. That's why I prefer to sell half of the amount right after the coin get listed on the exchanges and the other half hodl until pump or for a long time period if I believe in the coin and its technology.   

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:00:39 AM

I don't agree with you, if the price is so low in the first hours, there is a high chance that pricel won't be better in the future because the project is probably dead.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:02:34 AM

I agreed with OP’s view, I don’t understand people complain when someone dump the coin at rock bottom price. This is the time we get to buy at a cheap price. I am always grateful when I see such opportunity.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:06:44 AM

The strategy certainly works but only on quality coins and not dead or weak coins. Although I do not understand why people sell cheap and at a loss, let's just accept that fact and take advantage of discounted quality coins.

Everyone is afraid of big losses in a bear market, therefore, with negative market fluctuations, the majority of few experienced investors rush to sell the coins in order to repurchase them at a lower point, but do not always have time to do it.

Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 08:09:28 AM

I agree with your suggestion. and that's what I usually do. no problem the price of the token goes down. I just need to buy it at the right time. so, when the token price rises, I will sell it. and that made me fortunate to even get a 50% profit.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:27:03 AM

Unfortunately we cannot control them and we don't know them.
They dump and the market dump, that's alright mate, the market will again recover, do not get disturbed just keep believing
and for awhile forget your investment, the right time will definitely come.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:33:37 AM

I really salute the work you do, but if a project that has been successful and has been listed on the exchange is missing the concern of dev, then to go up in prices is not possible, so many people throw their coins on the market, this is what makes us sometimes very upset.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:46:32 AM

Such coin/token mentioned in OP is considered to be a good buy. When the coin/token is dumped for such a low price, it is easy to earn multiple times or more profit. I will usually wait for such time to see whether there is a dump.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:52:58 AM

It's time we buy at a low price. I am always grateful when I see such an opportunity. I agree with the OP view, I do not understand people complain when someone throws coins at the lowest price.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:06:25 AM

It's time we buy at a low price. I am always grateful when I see such an opportunity. I agree with the OP view, I do not understand people complain when someone throws coins at the lowest price.
because people bought very expensive and now they have no money to buy cheaper. that's why people start complaining

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:22:31 AM

This type of trading when getting disturbed by dumpers is panic selling. This always applicable for newbies on trading or most of the time, prefer to get an immediate profit once the token got listed to an exchange. We can't blame them since most of the time, this newly listed token always immediately dump by its investors and bounty hunters. I also prefer observing first if the token will be pumped or not before making a sell or buy back for a secured profit.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:24:09 AM

Stay strong and hold your coins till it will give the profit that you want. Do not panic when other people are selling their coins, because if you would sell as well, you will make great loses in the nearest future.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:08:14 PM

Contrary to OP I do not wait to see what the price will be after a dump. If I believe on a coin than I will invest time and effort and even money into a project and than either I will hold it until I need money or I will sell it right away as soon as I can. There is no middle ground for me, there is no waiting 3-6 months to see how it will unfold and all that.

Either I am getting paid right away and than using that money to buy something I trust more, or I am going to keep that money as long as possible until I need money urgently and the easiest way is cashing that out. The logic that we should wait around after the dump is senseless for someone who is still looking to cash out, if anyone wants to cash out the best time is the first day and even first hour of the project being listed somewhere.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:44:24 PM

Stay strong and hold your coins till it will give the profit that you want. Do not panic when other people are selling their coins, because if you would sell as well, you will make great loses in the nearest future.
It’s very bad that for many people, the activity in the cryptocurrency business is the only source of income, and on this basis, despite the poor prices, you have to sell what you earned at the lowest prices.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:52:03 PM

Yes, indeed, this tactic is quite working, I myself often do there, but with such tactics you should separate those projects that will definitely take off and not fall to the bottom forever.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:55:58 PM

Yes, indeed, this tactic is quite working, I myself often do there, but with such tactics you should separate those projects that will definitely take off and not fall to the bottom forever.

It actually depends on the token or coins that is being dumped. Sometimes, when it is at its low price, it is tempting to buy not knowing the price still continues to fall. It is better to focus investing your funds on real projects with progress and results. Choose a project where people need to use the token/coin rather  than just a token/coin for trading.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:06:59 PM

How is this possible? If we knew exactly which assets would not die, this would not be a risky business. But the risk is there, and it is quite big.

With the help of the proposed OP tactics, you can drive your funds into a trap.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:30:07 PM

Staying strong will be possible only when you have invested the money which is affordable to lose. People do go even for loans for making their crypto investments and this must be of the reason why they are getting panic when market is not doing as per their expectations. Another one probable solution must be, just investing only with highly reputed coins like bitcoin and ethereum because you can have long-term plans so that you will never get disturbed when market is not doing well.

It’s very bad that for many people, the activity in the cryptocurrency business is the only source of income, and on this basis, despite the poor prices, you have to sell what you earned at the lowest prices.
What you mean ? You're trying to say we should book losses just for the reason of having income stream ? Honestly I'm not getting your point. Basically, no one will be preferring to sell lower than their buying price levels. If they get enforced to do so, then most probably they will get disturbed and that is the basic human nature and no one could do anything about that. That's all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: