Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14206 times)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:30:33 PM

need to pay attention what to buy, because now is too much scam, and not only in alts but even in coins, so need to be careful but it could be profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:02:32 PM

Yes, of course it is the time to buy altcoins. The market being too low is continuously favouring the investors to buy more and more coins at this time. As this can pay hige profits in return in coming time so you should not think twice before going ahead.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:18:29 PM

On the general note I think it's best to buy or invest in as many altcoin as you can  at the moment because the market seems to be recovering from the slum it fell into in the past year. Though anyone buying now should have a mind of holding it for a long time so as to make enough from it.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:48:36 PM

I see how in the last few days began actively pumping altcoins. Yes, prices really start making people happy. Therefore, it seems to me that people will again begin the process of investing.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:26:52 PM

Price of most alternative coins like ripple, stellar, cardona.. are still very low compared to 2017.. there's no good time better than now..

Exactly. Given how high prices have increased during 2017, there's a huge possibility that they'll bounce right back to their original levels after the bear market. As such, it's highly recommended to invest right now into the most prominent altcoins in existence before it's too late. Altcoins such as XRP, XLM, ADA, ETH, NEO, and EOS have huge potential of becoming big someday, because they have constant development and supportive communities. Their features are tried and tested, leaving some of them capable of handling massive TPS (like XRP, XLM, and EOS).

If you manage to diversify your investment across the previously mentioned altcoins, then you'll do fine after a couple of years from now. As a rule of advice, always do your own research and stay away from scams since many there have been many altcoins and tokens launched with no real utility at all. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:40:05 PM

Why not. In my opinion, Altcoins are not bad coins, especially Ethereum, in which you can invest the funds you have.
It is obvious that the becoming of the cryptocurrency market is beneficial for the promising altcoins and they begin to grow gradually.
I see that the future of the Altcoins is brilliant.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

I think you got another chance to buy altcoins at the best prices. We have just used the time machine to buy best altcoins at the prices from early 2018. Have no doubts that we would have another bullish trend during this year and we all will get amazing profits from our holdings.
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:47:12 PM

I see how in the last few days began actively pumping altcoins. Yes, prices really start making people happy. Therefore, it seems to me that people will again begin the process of investing.
Now only the most persistent Altcoins buy, who continue to believe in cryptocurrency. In order for everyone else to connect, you need to have a steady trend, maybe it will last a couple of months before everyone believes in cryptocurrency again.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:07:08 AM

I personally feel that now is a good time to buy alts with bitcoin, sure it might go down a bit more, but I can't see it going down too much further than it is now. In my opinion the upside has much greater potential than the downside, for most of the quality altcoins.

This good time has been lasting for long. I guess, all, who wanted to invest in altcoins, managed to do it. The newbie can buy cheap tokens now - this is also a nice period for all beginners as they will spend less on crypto.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 11:33:26 PM

For me its yes because the price of the tokens and coins in the market still plunge down to go down. And I guess its a good opportunity to grab while it is cheap. Because as soon as the price returns to normal, you can expect high returns.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:01:38 PM

I personally feel that now is a good time to buy alts with bitcoin, sure it might go down a bit more, but I can't see it going down too much further than it is now. In my opinion the upside has much greater potential than the downside, for most of the quality altcoins.

Although I do have 18 altcoins already, i am going to buy more. Being sure that the bull run will come this year, I want to invest in the cryptocurrencies most of the money I have. Hope, the return will be great.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:49:31 PM

Why not. In my opinion, Altcoins are not bad coins, especially Ethereum, in which you can invest the funds you have.
It is obvious that the becoming of the cryptocurrency market is beneficial for the promising altcoins and they begin to grow gradually.
I see that the future of the Altcoins is brilliant.

The market keeps declining in value, despite beginning the year with a fresh start. It seems that the bear market will take longer than expected. Because of this, I believe that it's the “Altcoin season” to grow your stack of coins before prices start rising once more. Usually, the most prominent cryptocurrencies in market cap, are highly recommended to buy right now because of their commitment in development and innovation.

Your returns would be even greater if you invest into altcoins which have either a PoS or DPoS consensus model, since it will allow you to earn more coins as you hodl them in your wallet over time. Once prices start to hit the moon, you'll be able to earn double or triple your investment with the earnings obtained by such coins. Ethereum is the number one choice for investment, because it will switch to PoS soon. However, there are other coins which are good to buy nowadays. Such coins are: NEO, ADA, EOS, TRX, WAVES, STRAT, XLM, and XRP.

Nonetheless, if you keep close attention to crypto news sites, and price movements across several crypto exchanges, you'll be able to determine which altcoin is suitable for you to buy right now. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:32:46 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

Of course, this is the time that small investors sell their coins but big whales are buying Bitcoin and top coins as much as possible . Why do they do that?? Because they know certainly that the price will recover and grow strongly in the next time

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Valer4ik

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:45:23 PM

I watch some life has not taught anything))))
There is no risk diversification in the world of the crypt, there is only Bitcoin and everything is tied to it.
Buying violas you only increase your risks and to the same erode the capitalization of a really working and valuable Bitcoin to useless shitcoins.
Well, in the growing market of pampas one can still catch any shit with the aim of quickly merging, it is risky, but it can be earned with an adequate level of luck.
But now buying every slag is insane.
Of all the altos, at least some trust only LTC deserves and then for ideological reasons and because of honest and imputed developer behavior.
You can “sit around” in dollars or stablcoins, which is what everyone is doing right now because of what the course sank so much, but in my opinion it’s too late to think about it and it's time to prepare for the reverse movement after all the Christmas and New Year holidays.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:50:53 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?

These altcoin are very good, but in my opinion, it is not the best until the present time. Bitcoin, choose it as the best time to come, is a currency with great potential for good price development, and Many people trust and use them to trade  Undecided

Am I spamming? Report me!
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:10:02 PM

I think that we will have a whole year ahead to purchase altcoins, it seems to me that the market will recover only in 2020!
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:01:06 PM

What do you think?
Like ants, it's time to make stock on those potential altcoins that will make as profitable. As you mention alts, I see that they improving and that the team behind on it. I think one year is very long me as estimated, these year is great year for crypto and I believe on that to be happen. Let's just make some monitoring in the market to hunt more improving alts with satisfying prices.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

Absolutely correct idea, which unfortunately may not be justified, but still it has a place to be. I hope that this is the most important thing today that an investor can do. Today it is profitable, but keep in mind that the market can go down.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:08:05 PM

I watch some life has not taught anything))))
There is no risk diversification in the world of the crypt, there is only Bitcoin and everything is tied to it.
Buying violas you only increase your risks and to the same erode the capitalization of a really working and valuable Bitcoin to useless shitcoins.
Well, in the growing market of pampas one can still catch any shit with the aim of quickly merging, it is risky, but it can be earned with an adequate level of luck.
But now buying every slag is insane.
Of all the altos, at least some trust only LTC deserves and then for ideological reasons and because of honest and imputed developer behavior.
You can “sit around” in dollars or stablcoins, which is what everyone is doing right now because of what the course sank so much, but in my opinion it’s too late to think about it and it's time to prepare for the reverse movement after all the Christmas and New Year holidays.

You do have a point there, mate. All the crypto market is tied to Bitcoin itself. Which means, that altcoins will rise in price, if Bitcoin does the same. Of all the cryptocurrencies available on the market today, only a select few have a high chance of survival within the future. What's important is to keep track of each altcoin's development, and real uses for the mainstream world, to make the right investment decision. So far, many altcoins are hyped, yet only a few have delivered real results.

Usually, old altcoins such as Litecoin and Ethereum are the most ideal ones to buy right now, because of their well-established foundation. Their user base is huge, and they have active development and innovation. Considering that we're still in a bear market, it's best to grab a stake of these coins before it's too late. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
gowobonyok

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:35:26 AM

yes, this is a very good time to buy an altcoin, but I prefer ripple. between cardano, stellar is also good, but I think the highest potential increase to the moon is ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: