Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14208 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

Yes, I think that now investing in altcoins will be a good solution. We already have many good projects and such projects continue to appear. Therefore, I think that altcoins are very promising.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

If you want to grab the opportunity to buy some at a low price then yes it is a good time to buy crypto right now,
Don't wait till the market recovers who knows maybe when it starts to recover the price increase would be too fast .
Buying cryptocurrencies at a low price is always a good idea, but I do not think that it is worth buying now, as the market will fall even lower and this will happen very soon.

c-jones89

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Definitely buy. It is the perfect time to enter the market due to the price drop. I am not sure what are you after but I always invest in couple of altcoins. My old favourites are XPR, Cardano and ETH. Also, I like to investigate new project and finde a potentially 'wow' idea that will make a boom in the future. The project that I am looking at and I've been monitoring for weeks now is called BTCN. The thing that I look at is always the idea and the transparency and acceptability of the team behind the project. You need to be able to communicate with the names behind the story. Also, this coin already has a strong community and is present in a couple of credible exchanges. It has good developing team for now and they seem to be committed to the story, we will see where will it take it.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

Something tells me that it is too early to buy, there is still where the market to fall. And that's a shame.

jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

If you want to grab the opportunity to buy some at a low price then yes it is a good time to buy crypto right now,
Don't wait till the market recovers who knows maybe when it starts to recover the price increase would be too fast .
Yes, it could be that we won't see this low price for the second time. So use this opportunity as best as possible to determine potential coins for investment. But still have to be careful, dwyor.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

Yes. This is the best time to buy alternate coins especially if you look at the price. It's on its lowest and we should take every opportunity we could get.  Instead of selling, its much better to buy cheap top tier coins and then sell later when we are happy with the price. Small gains on short term hodl is not so bad. Imagine if you have 10 different coins that appreciate at the same time.  Cool

Agree. It's the perfect time to accumulate as much top-tier altcoins as our pockets could afford, since there's a high probability that the whole market would be valued at over $1 Trillion in the future. The current bear market could last for a long time, but while it's in effect, there's endless opportunities to profit by purchasing altcoins and hodling them no matter what. For starters, Ethereum is the best choice for investment considering how prominent it has been within the crypto space.

Other altcoins such as XRP and XLM are also good since they have the backing of banks, and companies worldwide. Not to mention, their speeds are near-instant, and costs are minuscule. XLM (Stellar) has the backing of IBM, while XRP (Ripple) has the backing of several known banks. By putting a little of your income into the previously mentioned altcoins, you could greatly profit within the future once the bull market returns.

Nonetheless, always seek professional advice and do your own research before spending your hard-earned money on a cryptocurrency. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

depending on the market conditions of the coin that you will bought. so look at their market conditions first. when their market is
conducive. you can try to do TA to determine when to buy
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:47:25 AM

many altcoins good with cheap and good value for purchase now while the price is still cheap for now. It could be that this is a good opportunity for investors starting from basic to make the fortune of getting to the increase that occurred later. yet either how long it remains the case that could not be ascertained.

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

Looking at the current market situation there are indeed many altcoins that are down, and a good opportunity to collect. In a certain period of time it will certainly have good value. But not for daily trading, this condition is worrying so it needs to be careful.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

I think Nano, ETN and other altcoins can bring a good profit over time, i will hold what i have and i will buy more and hold all. I hope next year to have a good price. In what altcoins you invested and hold for long time?
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:32:29 AM

Of course, this is the right time to buy altcoins, you can buy some existing altcoins, but you must be smart to choose them because not all altcoins have good potential to be invested
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

It's time, pay your attention to Cardano right now, it's the most promising altcoin to buy now in my opinion, Cardano is the big competitor to Ethereum. In following years, i think Cardano can reach Ethereum price. It's very promising to hold Cardano.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

At every deep peoples say now time to buy, and what we see finally ? another deep.
So no one cant say when the time to buy alts or btc.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

This is the perfect opportunity to invest into cryptocurrencies in general and not just only altcoins. The point in time when everybody is giving up is when you have to stay and invest into potential projects that have very useful cases. When the crypto market rises we would definitely see a rise in such altcoins.

cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

I think now is the right time you can buy it and you can hold it in the next few months because now the price of crypto is still low, so you will also get more profits by waiting for a higher selling price.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
Sure crypto will rise, but it will take a long time. Maybe you must hold more than 2 years, you can buy from now and hold your coin. Just choose the coin you believe and has a real product to sell and has a big comunnity too.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

If you look at the condition of the crypto-coin market now, this is a good time to buy Altcoin. And maybe the best coins to have are Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Stellar and XRP. This coin is included in the list of the best and most valuable coins. I am sure if the market will definitely experience a surge.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

If you look at the condition of the crypto-coin market now, this is a good time to buy Altcoin. And maybe the best coins to have are Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Stellar and XRP. This coin is included in the list of the best and most valuable coins. I am sure if the market will definitely experience a surge.
Actually what you suggest is the same as my thoughts. Previously, I also said that investing now with the crypto market is certainly very good altcoin investment. The coins you recommend are also very good, I certainly really like the coins that you recommend like Etehreum, NEO, EOS, Ripple. Because I will also suggest the same thing as you suggest.
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

yes you are very right, now is the perfect time to buy digital assets where the market has been experiencing heavy bearishness over the past 8 months.
then if we look in terms of graphics maybe next year or two more years bitcoin and altcoin will reach ATH again.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

but I don't think so, in my opinion the current market situation will be quite risky to buy altcoins and then hold the coins bought in the long run, well, even though the altcoin price is currently experiencing a very drastic price decline and making the price cheap, it will be difficult to predict what will happen to crypto going forward because the crypto market situation is unstable, it might be better if we wait until the market conditions improve and recover first.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: