Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The POSITIVE effects of ETH going down  (Read 1375 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:34:12 AM

I do not think that Ethereum is a useless coin, but It has problems that should be solved, otherwise this coin will become very soon useless to anyone.

Those who took huge profits know the value of ethereum also I don't understand what you are saying regarding some problem eth is facing. Let me know which coin is not experiencing the problem? Every coins are in it bad time not only ETH.
Yes I agree on that I believe that the market is now experiencing a huge dip. All coins are in red and not only ethereum, I believe that there are so many possitive effect of the dropping of ethereum price and we can also start investing or collecting it in a very small amount of money as capital. If we have a strong hands to hold i believe that we can really gain on it in the near future.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

In other hand, ethereum deep drop cause by bitcoin alone. I observed before that the normal flow of ethereum depends on bitcoin. Wherever bitcoin goes eth will go with btc. Seems like these coins are in good relationship of friendship to handle the entire crypto. Unfortunately, investors now is not doing hard work to pump the market. Most probably, they also take some rest due to this season of Christmas break. Well, let us not stop hoping that there will have bull before the end of this month.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

Indeed, crypto market isn't build in just a day or two, it need a process. It could sometimes generate quick profit and sometimes not.
So long term investment is what everyone need to have a good value on cryptocurrency.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:57:31 AM

The positive impact of the decline in ethereum is that of course ethereum prices are cheap and this is an opportunity to be able to buy them to be invested in the future, I believe ethereum for the future will continue to grow and still provide good profits for investment
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

don't let you get lost with someone who can only speculate here.
always believe as you believe, the first time you invest in ETH.
robro (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

The positive impact of the decline in ethereum is that of course ethereum prices are cheap and this is an opportunity to be able to buy them to be invested in the future, I believe ethereum for the future will continue to grow and still provide good profits for investment

It will be interesting to see what Ethereum 2.0 brings to the table
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

For positive thinkers out there, they will sure find good news from bad news. One of the good news of long bearish market is that scammers are slowly moving away from ethereum, the king of ICOs. Also, the awareness of the people here made some not.so good projects easily exit the fields.
robro (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

For positive thinkers out there, they will sure find good news from bad news. One of the good news of long bearish market is that scammers are slowly moving away from ethereum, the king of ICOs. Also, the awareness of the people here made some not.so good projects easily exit the fields.

funny how a "trustless" technology needs so much trust from investors huh? Smiley
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

It is good to point out that bad projects would be wiped out what about good projects that we lose out because of their bad management of their treasury, not because the projects is bad but because they are stupid enough to hold all their funds in crypto as most people preached HODL and the whole project suffers, the disturbing thing now is that why do ICOs has for $50 million when we have seen now after the crash that they can do with $5 million

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

there is definitely some good outcome from the whole market going down but the bad effects are much bigger. What about the legit good projects that suddenly found that what they raised decreased by more than half! This is for sure a bad thing and one of the main reasons a lot of ICO paused and currently on hold and holding people money with them, and not only that, what about investors that suddenly found their investing frozen due to the market condition. In my opinion, the bad is much more than the good from the Ethereum price drop.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

Just like other coins or altcoins, ethereum is no exception. If ethereum price is going down and lower than expected then it is favorable to traders but not to investors. Investors can be a trader but most of them want profit and increasing price so that their money can have profit. And newbies? They are afraid of losing because of decreasing price of ethereum, they are the only one who will dump their holdings for a bigger lose because they are afraid that if they hold on for long term, their loses will be much greater.
robro (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

Just like other coins or altcoins, ethereum is no exception. If ethereum price is going down and lower than expected then it is favorable to traders but not to investors. Investors can be a trader but most of them want profit and increasing price so that their money can have profit. And newbies? They are afraid of losing because of decreasing price of ethereum, they are the only one who will dump their holdings for a bigger lose because they are afraid that if they hold on for long term, their loses will be much greater.

That's why it's key to have a long term perspective.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Ethereum oprice going down is a good news for most investors because they can invest to it at a double digit price which could bring unexpected income for those lucky investors that will be able to buy that altcoin at its lowest price. Unfortunately, this is a bad news for most ICOs because they will be short in funds developing the project because of the price dump. This is a good opportunity to invest for a profit by next year.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

The positive efffects of ETH going down

1. Short term investors are put off
2. Hype based projects that never deliver are discouraged to put in the extra effort.

Perhaps it's the perfect time we wise up about this domain - investors need to do better and more research, have direct contact with teams and really look into the technology.

Agree?

Speaking about technology - I'd appreciate some feedback on our now open source prototype: https://github.com/ElrondNetwork

For me the positive effect of ETH price fall was everyone can afford it to buy and hold. Because i believe that ETH will Bounce back in the right time . I still believe in the Ethereum charisma and power to lead after this Bearish condition was over.
robro (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

The positive efffects of ETH going down

1. Short term investors are put off
2. Hype based projects that never deliver are discouraged to put in the extra effort.

Perhaps it's the perfect time we wise up about this domain - investors need to do better and more research, have direct contact with teams and really look into the technology.

Agree?

Speaking about technology - I'd appreciate some feedback on our now open source prototype: https://github.com/ElrondNetwork

For me the positive effect of ETH price fall was everyone can afford it to buy and hold. Because i believe that ETH will Bounce back in the right time . I still believe in the Ethereum charisma and power to lead after this Bearish condition was over.

Good times to buy indeed Smiley
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

I think so. Any time this project continues to develop, it will prove its worth. The rest I think will become worthless crypto coins. This time a lot of us are losing money but need to look at the long term.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Yeah I think that is a good point to see less market newbies , to see more holders , Also many of the whales are selling their Eth and it helps Eth to get more decentralize , The bad things are :
Many of ICOs can't finish their projects because of Eth price .
It had a bad affection on Eth's blockchain based token.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

I simply don’t notice really positive things, because I don’t see the point that cryptocurrency prices are falling today. The only advantage that I see and hear today is that investors are not buying so actively today, but they still do it.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

Personally i think this massive dip below 100 bucks is a great buying opportunity, those who buy now and wait for some months can reap huge returns at the same time the market is really discouraging at the moment not only for short term investors but also the serious investors, i know people invested large sums into crypto last year especially eth just have a look at it, from 1400 highs it is now trading around 80 bucks which is a decline of like 15x or more and reversal does not seem to be around yet, so the situation is quite bad and we can do nothing but hope for good time to be back soon.
right, when eth prices go down, this is an opportunity to buy for traders or investors, but I think if we buy eth then we have to hold it in the long run to get big profits, because many predict that eth prices will improve in the long run.
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

I agree with your opinion, and I think the decline in eth prices provides a good opportunity for beginner investors to get eth coins. Because they can reach to buy eth coins with just the low capital so that it does not demand this possibility, it will increase interest investor against eth.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: