Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The POSITIVE effects of ETH going down  (Read 1375 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

I think that we see a good example of manipulation.
Few weeks ago CEO of Bitmex Arthur Hayes said that Ethereum is useless coin with value under 100USD.
Now that was such a good prediction, ethereum is indeed going down to that level but about ethereum being a useless coin, this is debatable as hundreds of projects have used and upcoming ICO are planning to use it. I have not known any investors or holders without an  Eth wallet.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

I simply don’t notice really positive things, because I don’t see the point that cryptocurrency prices are falling today. The only advantage that I see and hear today is that investors are not buying so actively today, but they still do it.

That can be said to be dumping, the price is fluctuating with very cheap price, many people buy in and will be profitable also there are people who lose money. Things that you hear and see may be faked or cheated, be careful Grin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:16:41 AM

Yeah, you're right at some point, but the drastic fall isn't just what I wish for. The only reason I agree with you is that this fall allows new investors to invest more on these coins, which seems to be a very good opportunity for them. But, the fall rate is just too much; I must tell.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

indeed there is an effect of decreasing ethereum's own prices for example many people have the opportunity to buy coins which are being priced cheaply and they can also buy others but, in my opinion, will be more popular than positively lower eth prices.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

The fall should not be this worry some for real crypto man , very coin drop as we are in bear market and since then many are having so much talk on why low , why dip and all sort , which to me is a necessity to gain momentum and surpass the current high .

sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

If there will be a strict protocol that will regulate ICO with a strict requirements for the investors to be sure with its investment.. Maybe its the government or ICO investing sites that will required to do it the importance is that if the ICO that will be live in 2019 should be filtered by different agencies that can assure investors that it is so legit... This will surely give a good price in ETH and BTC.. ^_^ Yes everybody says that everyone just want to recieve money but there are people like me that wants to recieve money but also has a standard price that can pay the efforts that we have been done.. Like me I have been a hunter for almost a year already but all I saved was 2 eth and holding this till it be 1k USD so it can pay all my efforts for a whole year... but right now its so down that it could really go down until 50$.. T_T

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

I don't think there are any positive effects in Ethereum going down, unless you are hoping to buy in at the low and wait for it to rise again. Projects that raised funds through ICO are now struggling to progress on meagre funds which helps noone.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

The price is good. I would have money I would buy Wink

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

Coins only going down in prices do not always determine their value. There maybe many factors behind even a good and promising coins decreasing in prices. One of the factors is volatility of cryptocurrency. All coins have gone down in prices and ethereum is not exception. Ethereum falling dramatically in prices is only temporarily. I think, the coin is best and promising coin. Its team and technology are good. It is falling in prices only to rise again and become more stronger.

vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

I tend to agree that Ethereum is no longer a good altcoin, it is approaching those shitcoins, which is very unfortunate. I used to be optimistic about Ethereum because I think Ethereum can bring changes to the entire crypto industry, but now It seems that this has not happened, I am very disappointed.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

For me, I am only worried about one problem. Due to the large sales in the market and the decline in the ICO market, the price of Ethereum will drop because most of the altcoins I hold come from ERC-20.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

I agree with your opinion, and I think the decline in eth prices provides a good opportunity for beginner investors to get eth coins. Because they can reach to buy eth coins with just the low capital so that it does not demand this possibility, it will increase interest investor against eth.
I see that ETH actually brings only the most profit. I am sure that on the contrary, investors need to start investing in ETH because this project will be a good investment and this will be right today.
robro (OP)

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

It is good to point out that bad projects would be wiped out what about good projects that we lose out because of their bad management of their treasury, not because the projects is bad but because they are stupid enough to hold all their funds in crypto as most people preached HODL and the whole project suffers, the disturbing thing now is that why do ICOs has for $50 million when we have seen now after the crash that they can do with $5 million

Good point there - Too many ICO raised ridiculous amount of money. 
robro (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

I tend to agree that Ethereum is no longer a good altcoin, it is approaching those shitcoins, which is very unfortunate. I used to be optimistic about Ethereum because I think Ethereum can bring changes to the entire crypto industry, but now It seems that this has not happened, I am very disappointed.

What do you think about Serenity's upgrade?
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

I agree with you and in everything you need to look for the pros. I am sure that the projects that are successful now, despite the bear market, will achieve a lot in the future, because they have been tested and gained the trust of investors and the community. The development of blockchain technology and the final product should always be in the first place.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

Yes it is good that those who panic and cannot endure problem are leaving ethereum just due to the coin going down in prices. Prices of ethereum dipping have also positive opportunity to welcome new investors. I think that ethereum is good and promising coin, and it will reach the moon once the market corrects itself.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

Exiting scammers at this moment is good, but they join us so easy how they exit now.
I think for now is time to create new technics to exclude scammers

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

Due to falling prices many ICO are unable to collect even a soft cap. Of course, a lot of garbage was eliminated, but really good projects failed. So not only the positive effect is observed from the fall.
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

Investors have long become smarter and carefully choose projects, now whole teams are working on it. This year, only 4% of the ICO collected soft cap and this suggests that only the most promising projects receive funding. This reduces the number of scams and we see that the market is becoming more developed.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
robro (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Exiting scammers at this moment is good, but they join us so easy how they exit now.
I think for now is time to create new technics to exclude scammers

I think it will be extremely difficult to exclude scammers all together. One simple solution is for people to engage more with the technology. It's hard for scammers to actually present some tech.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: