Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pity for those who bought at ATH  (Read 875 times)
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

Yeah I felt bad for my friend. I was telling him to buy all yeat and then he finally did around 20K... I would've told him not to at that point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

Yeah I personally know a lot of people who bought BTC at ATH last Jan 2017, and feel kind of guilty because I encourage them. I was new at crypto and I am a victim myself. Later on I realized what FOMO means. And man I learned it the hard way Sad
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

Yeah I personally know a lot of people who bought BTC at ATH last Jan 2017, and feel kind of guilty because I encourage them. I was new at crypto and I am a victim myself. Later on I realized what FOMO means. And man I learned it the hard way Sad

This is the biggest challenge that must be faced, indeed 2017 gave a big explosion and this is a good start, but over time the explosion was destroyed and must be handled wisely. It's good but this is the risk and we must be prepared for everything, by being patient we will return to a better level.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

It is a great lesson for those who bought at ATH in 2017 and am sure many will have sold at lost and only view that are strong or believe in the power of crypto will be holding now and some will not even think of coming back to the crypto and and those are the weak one who are only in for profit.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

i don't expect anyone that bought bitcoin at $20k to still hodl till now because i can't imagine what they will be going through now,loosing such huge amount of money.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

It's
If did this in good faith then you should not worry much as you are also a victim of this fluctuations, you just need to keep moving forward and let things happen accordingly, make sure you are willing to take the risk so even hard time like this can be considered, you have to avoid those fomo things and start doing your hard research.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

There are people that actually bought at high prices for huge sum of money and seeing the coin prices now will just break their heart. They have much more to lose if they sell now so it is better to just hodl

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

I am still sure that the market will bounce back and do not be so sure about these people. They have bought at the highest prices and a lot of them have sold already when BTC was around 3k USD.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

why you sure that most of these guys are still hodling? they bought at ATH, I think most of them already cut losses and sold their assets, even if still holding until now, they don't have any choice right now because sold now that means 100% losses, all of us just wait for market awake, this is calling high risk investment, anyway I don't it's the end of cryptocurrency market
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Yeah I felt bad for my friend. I was telling him to buy all yeat and then he finally did around 20K... I would've told him not to at that point.
Basically is not your mistake so you never need to feel bad. It is part of every market as no one predict right what is going to happen next. Just ask your friend to continue holding his coins so that he will find price levels to go above $20k like $25k or even $40k then he also will be into profits. but it may need year long waiting too.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

The crypto world at the moment is one filled with so many levels of emotion and reactions to varying degrees of loses experienced by people. While some people are sobbing about their little loses, we should also reflect on the fact there are people who bought BTC @ $20K, Ripple @ $3, ADA @ $1.22, etc. Most of these guys are still hodling, hoping the market will bounce back and they'll recoup their loses.
I think there's no wrong if some of us is buying bitcoin when the price is 20k because it's not their fault the the price will be like this low. And it's a lesson learn also because we know that bitcoin will not always in the same price. So the best we can do is hodl even we feel that there's no hope that the price will go higher this year.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

It is good and better to move away their mind from the lost and make a move to buy at dip for next bull cause selling in lost will only be a bad one ,so I advice to hold as the bottom is here soon and recovering might also be soon .
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

It's a pity but this is what happens and must be faced, if we take the lessons we will definitely not regret it.
There is a chance to be able to get back up, so be patient.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

SEC responsables have said that with almost 100% certain ETF will not be approved on February. it can take years for that to succed.

This market is going to die. Money cannot stay in a place where you only lose. That's why everybody is leaving at huge speeds.

For me, this is the end of crypto-market (not crypto-technology). There are a huge amount of reasons why i say this. But i don't want to say them for the 100th in a row because noone wants to hear.

The other day I read a post by Charlie Lee (founder of LTC), that he bought his first bitcoins for $30, and then watched the rate of $2 the whole next year. Therefore, it is better not to jump to conclusions.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Those are the people who don't want to sell it now because they are a strong holder and they truly believe that the coins they are investing on its gonna make a good investment in the future.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

The crypto world at the moment is one filled with so many levels of emotion and reactions to varying degrees of loses experienced by people. While some people are sobbing about their little loses, we should also reflect on the fact there are people who bought BTC @ $20K, Ripple @ $3, ADA @ $1.22, etc. Most of these guys are still hodling, hoping the market will bounce back and they'll recoup their loses.

It is really sad for those people who bought the coins at the all time high as me myself actually bought some altcoins at their all time highs and now most of those coins are worth basically nothing, I cannot imagine buying bitcoin at the ATH and now watching the price of the coin at where it is right now, must be so heart breaking to see

Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

Yes, of course, many people feel sorry for them, but I think they knew what they were doing! Nobody canceled the risk here!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

It is a pity, but if they buy now, they can reduce their loss. This tactic is called dollar cost averaging, learn more about it.
But please, do not think about selling, it would be the worst thing what you can do now.

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Feels bad to them that buying on the All Time High price, but they're not losing money if they not selling their assets.
The things that they can do is buying more coins/tokens that they have on the lower price.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

If you feel sorry for them, open a Fund to help these people and collect money. At the moment, all feel pretty bad and it is those who bought on ATH now sit most quietly, as the movement of 200-400$ they do not change anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: