Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble of Altcoins  (Read 1230 times)
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

Their main problem is that their product may be useless, or else it will never start at all. As well as developers drained what they earned during the sale. All this affects the price of their coins.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Friends today I checked the market in the morning and it's just awful, falling, falling, and falling again. What altcoins do you think should be kept from top 10 or buy or drop part of the portfolio and keep only Bitcoin and possibly Ethereum that has fallen? As much as I understand this year it's better to hold?

The next year will be probably the same at least the first half of it...I would recommend hodling only altcoins from the top10 plus those ones which you are confident about or which tells to hold your intuition)) As for me I'm making my crypto portfolio depending on multiple factors including personal preferences to this or that coin)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
purplemoon

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

At the moment we can observe the overall growth of the market. Both bitcoin and prices for all alternative currencies are rising. But I doubt that this will continue for a long time. It seems to me that this is only a temporary phenomenon, and not the beginning of a bull run.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

Now we need to closely monitor the market. If the bull goes uphill, have time to buy the very good coins. A few days we are seeing growth. Perhaps this is the symbol of the bull. Do not rush to sell your party. Wait for the first quarter.
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Bitcoin's price hike has rocketed back, which makes it easier for traders to engage in high risk positions and confidence in the short-term trend of the market. But for a long-term investment, I think it's not enough, and as you think, this year's hold is the best
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

If anyone had bought during the bear, when the market was seriously down and has been holding till now, is already in profit. This is why it is advisable to always make good use of some situations and then get your dividends later.
This year has truly got lots of opportunities. It is truly a year of investors.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

I agree. Almost everything is falling and the best thing to do is to hold or buy if you are still willing to take risk. I think this is the perfect opportunity to do short term trade as the price is cheap and slight increase can happen because the market suddenly nose dived. There's always something for us on the market we should be optimistic instead of being toxic.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

The growth of cryptocurrencies that we have seen in the last two days is another manipulation aimed at shaving the remaining hamsters.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

The growth of cryptocurrencies that we have seen in the last two days is another manipulation aimed at shaving the remaining hamsters.
We do not need to conclude on that yet. Since it ius not a sudden increase, it us happening gradually. If it is sustained, it might be the time for recovery and if not, in the next one or two weeks, we would know. We should also be careful of how we engage ourselves through buying and selling.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

Friends today I checked the market in the morning and it's just awful, falling, falling, and falling again. What altcoins do you think should be kept from top 10 or buy or drop part of the portfolio and keep only Bitcoin and possibly Ethereum that has fallen? As much as I understand this year it's better to hold?
A lot of people who don’t know much about altcoins would decide its best for them to hold just Bitcoin and that’s the truth. Bitcoin is more reliable than altcoins, though sometimes you might gain from altcoins, but bitcoin is always the best for those who don’t know much yet or don’t understand how altcoins works. And if you want to know whether Bitcoin will rise again, it will, just hold.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Let's accumulate Bitcoin as much as possible, then you should prioritize to choose coins which have the biggest capitalization such as Ethereum, Ripple, Neo..to hold

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

And what can be kept and the main question is how long. If with such problems the market in a year again faces bears and a long descent. So it is best to use pumps for short-term profit.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

If me i will still pick ETH and BTC to hold, that 2 coin still be my favourite and i really confident with that. Especially ETH and bitcoin already up so many times,  i think it can up again maybe.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

mainly the tokens with low volume is falling more. because no buyers and lot of sellers. so always its safe to buy top 20 alts... micro cap coins will give you 100X but same time its price will be reduced by 100X in a bear market. so choosing top alts will make you little secure

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

Because of this market downtrend, most of the icos are having altcoins are efforted badly some of the icos lost more than 90 percent of their value. Which coin have real development we can see an increase in price
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

We do not need to conclude on that yet. Since it ius not a sudden increase, it us happening gradually.
Let's start with the fact that the price increase was sharp, to see this enough to look at the daily chart. I also consider it necessary to draw conclusions at any price movement. If you do not want to draw conclusions is your right, and let everyone decide for themselves!
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

This and next year are better to hold, You know why? Because there are a lot of troubles in altcoins and you will become more rich if you patiently wait till crypto go back to high levels
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

It is a pity that the market almost falls every day and makes a lot of people panic but, we should not be careless and have to find a solution well, how can I change other altitudes I have also used waves and I feel comfortable to date using waves.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

I do not think it's possible, maybe a little price fluctuation to prepare for, not a trap for us as you said, I believe. Anyway, I lost so much money from the start, and now I still do Cheesy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
LLooctor

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

The coin should be linked to a widely used product or service, as it seems to me, such as banking services or games.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: