Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Hodling?? Only acumulating btc for me  (Read 726 times)
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

Believe me, the wait is not so long, soon the market will return to the original prices, and then the growth of the cryptocurrency market will begin, again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

So guys, are you still hodling altcoins. Tbh, I just don't see any case for the moment in hodling coins, my start for the moment is to get as much sats as I can

I recently started to buy BTC dont want to average up to much and been shorting it as well. It´s often wise to hedge and this was a good year of shorting! I have 10% of my BTC on bitmex for shorting and been withdrawing a lot too keep it at 10%. If i get liquidated now around 4300 we should have seen the bottom right Tongue ? but who knows!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

hold at current rates will not get the expected results. the hold will be a good time and collect a lot of coins at this time is good preparation for the start of the crypto some time in the future. hold it because crypto continues to grow and it's a shame when a sale at this time with prices that are still very cheap.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:05:03 AM

hold at current rates will not get the expected results. the hold will be a good time and collect a lot of coins at this time is good preparation for the start of the crypto some time in the future. hold it because crypto continues to grow and it's a shame when a sale at this time with prices that are still very cheap.
The value of crypto is really on it's downwards position, people who still trusting the system will continue accumulating and buying it with this sale value, though it's a matter of time before we will see the potential bounce back but for sure it will be much sweeter when we see real success when market start mooning again and reach new top peak.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

There are altcoins that is worthy to hold but also there are altcoins that is not, you just need to choose carefully on what altcoins and to sell so that you will not regret it in the future.

Accumulating/buying BTC on this price is also a good strategy because we are on the dip and I hope the market will recover soon, Goodluck.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:32:21 AM

you should never hold any altcoins if you are seeking profit because profit is not what you get from holding altcoins. you can only gain profit if you trade pump and dump altcoins. holding altcoin is only valid if you find an interesting project that you like and want to use/support so that you buy some of it, forget about profit making and enjoy the technology. otherwise if you seek profit then look at the charts and see which coin is building up a pump and then jump on board and make the profit and run out before they dump on your head.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

still, continue to survive and collect as many coins at a price this low. the result of all this will be felt when the markets returned to the course to shine. It's not just about hold the bitcoin alone, however many also altcoin that will increase and this be a good thing to have to put on hold.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

I still do hodling some coins, i still has hope that the coins that i kept will show it's fangs in the future.
And in term of profit it should generate more profit that keeping bitcoin, because of the limited amount of fund that i had.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

Yes I am still holding altcoins and simply waiting for a recovery. I wish I could add more but I have already exhausted my funds so I am just watching right now.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

Yes, i'm still hodling some coins in my wallet. The reason is, i'm still waiting for the condition to be better. and I won't selling all the coins that i keep in the current market price, cause that would be a loss if i do that.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

My altcoin value was in millions last months now, the value of my altcoin is less than $200k. So what is the point! I could as well let it burn down to zero and build right from there to my millions once again. I have done it before, I can still do it again!

thats the champions spirit Cheesy like you said you can always get it again if you done it one time.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:01:12 AM

i have always been only a BitcoinHodler hence the username here!

i never understood why people hold altcoins either. they have always been inferior in long run when it comes to profit anyways. the best amount of profit from altcoins has always been gained in short term trading them when they are getting pumped. after that it is only losses.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

So guys, are you still hodling altcoins. Tbh, I just don't see any case for the moment in hodling coins, my start for the moment is to get as much sats as I can

That is the wrong thinking, I am afraid. If your portfolio is mostly composed of alts, then there is nothing wrong in converting a part of that to Bitcoin. But you should not do that now, as the prices are very low.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

That is a very wise strategy, however when the market picks up again a lot of new capital from institutional investors will be seeking out the top 5 to 10 alternatives so you might find there's some value in adding those to your portfolio not just Bitcoin

Coolman4

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

altcoin holding is much dependent on team which is behind the project because if team does some innovative ideas and implement it then only investors will come to invest and price will raise so depending on which altcoins we have invested we should decide weather to hold or take what we got 
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

Btc is a coin that gives rest of mind, because it has every tendency to grow late in future. Investors who have fiat to invest now are at advantage, if they should buy more.

Exactly, if everyone here will hodl your btc coins then it would go higher as demand will rise. Investors will love to see the price went down and I think they will seize the time to accumulate many. Poor buyers last year they suffer a huge damage or loss here. Better to wait for it to climb up but beating the 20k ath is rough and not easy to do.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

That is the wrong thinking, I am afraid. If your portfolio is mostly composed of alts, then there is nothing wrong in converting a part of that to Bitcoin. But you should not do that now, as the prices are very low.

Low prices do not matter, it is important to accumulate a little bit of this strategy and we will have large rewards, plus the latter may be 2019 price increase again. That is a terrible profit for those who know this small and light investment Grin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Cryptonym0us (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

Yeah, for sure btc will remain the king to be honest for now I'll be adding sats to my stack. Probably will get some cheap ETH as well. As for other coins, I'm not planing on investing yet, as there's a possibility you could choose one that will die.I think it is a safer play to accumulate as much btc as you can and when the correction is finally over decide where to invest.

For the moment I'm trading this for sats https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457359982346633227/515633840824254465/XLMBTC.chart.png
Voodo crypto

It's been a nice way to adding to my stack
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

there is no reason for me to sell the altcoin for now, what else is the price so low, until everything is back new I will sell it.
of course it takes patience and a strong heart to overcome it.

Cryptonym0us (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Low prices do not matter, it is important to accumulate a little bit of this strategy and we will have large rewards, plus the latter may be 2019 price increase again. That is a terrible profit for those who know this small and light investment Grin.

My portfolio doesn't have any alts, well tiny bit of eth. As for the other alts, I still be patient to get my hands full of cheap coins. It will take a while for that to happen though, that is why I'm acumulating as much btc as I can atm.. so when there's time to buy and invest more in btc with fiat, then I do my alt coin buys at cheap sats. More or less that's the plan.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: