Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:45:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Hodling?? Only acumulating btc for me  (Read 726 times)
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

I bought Bitcoin this week and saved it because I think Bitcoin can not only be a safe haven for low-priced markets, but also be loved by many investors!

Ofcourse yes, this is a great opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency you can buy in cheap prices and fill the bags. If the value pumps you can make good profit and I am sure it will not take longer time, I guess there might be a surprise for this new year in market as a lot of speculations are going now regarding this.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

Currently I am still holding all my token because there is no point in selling them this low. Lucky I had earned a good amount last bull run so somehow I have extra for daily expenses.  I do not want to sell my holdings and accumulate BTC because I believe it is more profitable when we are holding a promising token or coins during BTC bull run.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Currently I am still holding all my token because there is no point in selling them this low. Lucky I had earned a good amount last bull run so somehow I have extra for daily expenses.  I do not want to sell my holdings and accumulate BTC because I believe it is more profitable when we are holding a promising token or coins during BTC bull run.
Good  for you that you still have enough to finance your needs, those who are not ready with this downfall really feel disappointed as the market this year really falls to hard after the big rise last year, accumulating btc is good for people who have larger savings, as they will be able to hold and wait until the next bull run will show up and meet another new height.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

I am also holding my coins, I don’t think this is a good time to sell the coins if there isn’t any emergency. OP is smart to accumulate BTC at such times, I tried to buy as well within my means.
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:30:47 AM

We only have arbs and a few npxs tokens as everything else got wiped out in the bear market. We do want to start accumulating some COSS tokens again and some of the bigger ones, except Bitcoin cash and bitcoin sv, which i think are terrible coins as they caused all of this latest market crash nonsense and should not be on the CMC at all. I would like to accumulate more tokens and coins in the bear run and BTC of course it it takes time to get the funds in a bear market so would like to trade and earn as I can no longer earn much from any other courses.

Trading to accumulate BTC is the way to do it, dip in and out of alt coins as liquidity permits, then jump over to Bitmex when you're ready to make life changing amounts.

That's what we do at Voodoo Crypto, and we're excited at the prospect of another few months or more to trade up our BTC stacks before the next bull season!

If you want to join the fun, you can find them through my profile.

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

So guys, are you still hodling altcoins. Tbh, I just don't see any case for the moment in hodling coins, my start for the moment is to get as much sats as I can

for me btc will not be the king,. btc is completely obsolete. id rather look for altcoins that has good economy usecases such as supply chain, protocols, etc. . We all know that google replaces yahoo and facebook replaces friendster.
Thats a very good clue. If it's not eth, then it's rather, EOS, CARDANO or Vechain. But personally i dont have cardano and eos, i don't want to over diversified. I hold vechain and eth and i will sell my position to the next UPM. DYOR

Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

for me btc will not be the king,. btc is completely obsolete. id rather look for altcoins that has good economy usecases such as supply chain, protocols, etc. . We all know that google replaces yahoo and facebook replaces friendster.
Thats a very good clue. If it's not eth, then it's rather, EOS, CARDANO or Vechain. But personally i dont have cardano and eos, i don't want to over diversified. I hold vechain and eth and i will sell my position to the next UPM. DYOR

Sure, there are examples like Google overtaking Yahoo, but there are also examples like Netscape morphing into Firefox and still being relevant years later.

The problem with that line of thought though, is that you miss the nuance that Bitcoin is much, much, more than just a company.

Specifically, Bitcoin is the first of an entirely new type of asset class, defined by its breakthrough concept: The third evolution of accounting.

First, people wrote things down. I have X and you have Y. Civilizations were born on that most basic premise. Then, the second evolution: two people write things down. We both say that I have X and you have Y. Talk about an explosion in human achievement in finance, and through finance all of civilization, from the 11th century onwards that this discovery facilitated! Now you have a three person accounting system where not only do we both write down that I have X and you have Y, but every person on the Blockchain together verifies that truth. Now there is no question of whether I have X and you have Y. Nobody can challenge that, as it is written in stone. The scope of human achievement this unlocks over the next millennia are unfathomable, but it all starts with Bitcoin.

BTC Vivat Rex Bitcoin! BTC

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:35:07 AM

I still hold Altcoin and this is a long-term investment by looking at this situation, only I save it for the future and if there is a good chance for me to waste then I will use that opportunity as well as possible.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

There is no way to accumulate more SATs if you don't buy alts so holding just btc will not give more SATs and accumulating more alts can, so it now depend on how fast and easy trade you made with it and if it turn to lost of SATs then may be you just have to hold or sell and buy any other one moving in favour.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

Yes, until now I still save altcoin because I believe that the altcoin that I have still has a good opportunity for future investment, but not all of them, the potential and good altcoin that I keep
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

Collecting coins, for now, is very important because the price of coins decreases. I also trade every day because the prices of all coins easily change up and down very quickly. If you think now not to sell coins, it's better to invest. By investing more, the market price of crypto coins moves positively.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

for now holding coins is the best way to see crypto prices that tend to fall ... for investors this is the right time to invest as much as possible ...
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

yep, im still holding my coins because i dont have problem holding it then ill sell my coins prices arent bad.
Cryptonym0us (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 05:35:46 PM by Cryptonym0us

There is no way to accumulate more SATs if you don't buy alts so holding just btc will not give more SATs and accumulating more alts can, so it now depend on how fast and easy trade you made with it and if it turn to lost of SATs then may be you just have to hold or sell and buy any other one moving in favour.

Sure there are ways..

I've been trading some alts with some success in higher time frames and recently found this approach for day trading which is quite nice as I don't have to have TA on 100 different coins

I'm using an approach based in compounded growth rates. Basically taking quick in and out trades of 3% gain 2% stop-loss (buying and then selling alts) in small time frames to accumulate btc.

I'm using these free signals which are posted every couple of hours, some trades have been quite fast and some others have taken as much as 4 hours. On Fridays they release a bunch of signals for everyone in the channel (not sure but I think every 10 minutes or so). Excited to see how this works having more charts, so far it has been good but as I’m new to the approach it’s been a bit of a challenge to understand how to read the depth chart properly - sometimes I could have avoided a 2% stop if I had a bit more expertise reading the chart. Glad to share this experience as I've been trying different trading methods and from what I've learned in trading choosing an approach that works for you and applying it consistently is a key for success, if you wanna check it out this is their discord Voodo crypto
Cryptonym0us (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2018, 04:38:59 PM by Cryptonym0us

Now that we are pumping at least for a bit.. quite a few coins going mad.. good day to stack up some btc. Following some depth chart analysis with these bad boys:

LTCBTC
NEOBTC
STRATBTC
IOTABTC
LINKBTC
MDABTC
EOSBTC
ZECBTC
DASHBTC
TRXBTC
XRPBTC
XMRBTC
ADABTC
XLMBTC
WAVESBTC
ICXBTC
AIONBTC
ZILBTC
ONTBTC
BCHABCBTC
BCHSVBTC
QKCBTC

for now holding coins is the best way to see crypto prices that tend to fall ... for investors this is the right time to invest as much as possible ...

Not sure this are investment times for alts yet though..
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Is now be strong a holder.  Wink

I could if have any BTC in value small it’s very difficult to have a big advantage. so it should be a players minimum and maximum, then you will got investment is profitable.

Really something good anyone Holder, some Token I never yet to sell but I still holding and always holding and following the projects. Because I’m still long-term.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

It is good to accumulate as many bitcoins as possible, but personally I still keep all my altcoins, in the hope that the market will recover and prices will rise significantly. In addition, one should always diversify risks and not keep everything in one coin, even if it is Bitcoin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

of course if at this time it's better to collect BTC and save it, no one ever understands that in the future there will be more price changes, all investors will surely wait for that beautiful time.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

it is absolutely meaningless and not right to sell your coins so cheaply, as they will definitely give more profit in the future

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
baldmonk

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

Nah, there was no reason to hold alts during the bear season (Maybe some exceptions like Quarkchain when it's price was growing after a huge dump).
But right now... it makes sense to get some alts together with accumulating BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: