Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

just leave the market and comeback next year when the market green my friend
if you don't want to watch this bloody market
about investments, i think now the price of good altcoins was cheap
for example ethereum, and eos

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

The answer to this question depends entirely on you, because today everyone decides for himself how to work properly in the market, because the market falls and breaks. Lose money or invest? Always decide for you
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

I still try to hold on! So I don’t want to leave! Let's try to wait and see a little more! And what if things get better !!!!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
even the top 20 coins fall from later on if there's a better version of the coin, and there are some good coins away from top 20, there are even better coins than bitcoin cash or sv, they just dont have exposure and hype.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

Eliminate doubts and grow your trust in these bad market conditions. Investing in coins that have high capitalization is indeed a good choice, but if you don't have market confidence, when prices fall, you will panic.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

I think leaving the market might be a good choice. different if you have an altcoin, leaving the market will only add new problems. if you sell it is definitely a loss and if you hold back if you don't know how it ends.

bit:boy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

when markets are not favorable and when we stop making profits traders fell the same to leave the markets and do some other works to make money  Grin
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

i do not think so as i believe that there are different thongs that will make you stay here as you know the world is not that bad
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Why leave such a market that will soon participate in our daily lives, I see only prospects here , and I believe that it can change our lives, and it is necessary to invest bitcoin and Ethereum will perfectly show growth in the next bull market!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Among the so-called "experts" there are a lot of fools who do not know what they are talking about. Investing in top coins makes sense only when you have a very large deposit and you don’t care how profitable your investments will be in the future, in all other cases, investments in non-top coins are justified precisely in terms of increasing potential profit.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Now the market is really very wild,and unstable, it is easier of course to sit on the money and wait for the reaction where we go, well, if you have already gone into it,and you are altcoins and bitcoin,then you have only one thing to do,just wait, there is no sense to merge everything into minus wild, when

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

It's best to accumulate more during the bearish market since you can buy some good altcoins at cheaper price. Take note that you never lose money unless you sell. Don't be fooled by the market price. Crypto market will recover, just buy cheap and hold.

Everyone thinks like you, but to get a long-term investment, forcing investors to have the idle money to buy them and hold them for a long time without the psychological impact of the investment.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

Reliable traders will take advantage of this condition to buy lots of coins, if you leave the market now you are not smart enough to see the conditions. You must remember if the market has been like this for a long time so you have to be more aware if the market will not continue to fall.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

Right now market is in worst condition but this downfall condition will not forever remains because i always hear experts opinion and that's why i still believe in this crypto market, that it will definitely rise again and our holding coins will give us huge return.
So according to experts and also my opinion, we should always investing in top potential coins or tokens which have highest volume and marketcap. And in any condition if our coins or tokens are down then don't take tension and take patience, as long as our coins or tokens will not rise or touch their previous high.
So always invest in big potential coins and never quit this crypto market for better returns.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

Sometimes, if a coin should have very high capitalization, it might not be a guarantee that you will have your desired profit. I think the best is if you are able to identify a coin with good potential, it is the best. Such coin might not have high capitalization at that moment. Just invest in it and wait for the time there will be a news or some news that will bring in more investors and by virtue of that, increase the price.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

You don't need to leave the market, the market decline is a good time to enter and buy and that will be a potential profit in the future. Consider first good and bad before making a decision.

dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

This is a personal matter of each player. You can leave this game if you are afraid. If your country is struggling with crypto, then this is a good option. The risks are very high. But after each fall of the market will begin to grow. The market is cyclical.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

Leaving the market it will be the worst idea ever for an investor. People have no idea and believe in the crypto market they will decide to leave the market but a true investor will not consider to do it as they believe the bear market will disappear very soon.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Well, let them go. I think that there remain the most courageous who can wait and endure, people who can survive even in such a market, besides those 20 coins that have high capitalization, you need to stick to btc now and, if possible, buy
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

If you have too much tokens in the crypto world and have a big loss, you should not leave the market! Actually you can leave but you should not sell your coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: